What are you doing to prepare for the seemingly imminent FDA ruling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
alien Traveler" data-source="post: 16977457" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
alien Traveler said:
Grand kids you are talking about still have their window of opportunity to join vaper's club.
Grand kids I am talking about (future ones) do not need it.

Also not true

My oldest grandkids are getting about the age I started smoking and I still have more on the way.

If vaping goes away, and I'm not saying it will, but if it did they will still have the option to smoke so I want them to have the option to vape.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I’ve been concerned about government regulation ever since I started vaping exclusively over three years ago. I bought my first mechanical mod as insurance in case new regulated devices would become impossible to procure and my existing devices died (I now pretty much solely use mechanical mods). I subsequently became interested in rebuildable atomizers as a means to become more self-sufficient and not dependent upon the availability of disposable atomizers (I now exclusively use RBAs). I first got into DIY about two years ago, but I still exclusively vape eliquid purchased online. In the past few months I’ve purchased more flavors and spent more time trying to perfect my DIY juices (I actually now have a few that I don’t hate). I’m continuing to invest more of my time into DIY eliquid as I fear that someday soon my favorite vendor juices will become cost prohibitive due to taxes or unavailable due to regulation. I’ll soon have 750ml of 100mg nicotine in my freezer. My current goal is to spend more time making eliquid in order to find some ADVs so I can wean myself off vendor juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread