Provari - Why all the haters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Jealousy is the reason. Some people can't afford one and know how great it is but they get so mad that others can afford a ProVari and they can't that they do everything they can to either a. convince their self that it's trash to feel better or b. they can't afford it and know nothing about it other than it's price so they do nothing but try to prove it's not worth the price tag.

I own a ProVari, an iHybrid (well.. I ordered an iHybrid today I guess I don't own it until it arrives) and next month I will own a second ProVari (a mini this time). hopefully I can get my hands on a Z-Atty Pro soon as well. They are all definitely worth what the vendors charge for them if you look at the quality alone. Then there are a lot of small things they put into it and on top of all that, the customer support when you look at the "big picture" not many products come as close to "the full package" as a high end PV and that makes make it even more worth the money.

The ProVari is my 2nd PV and I couldn't be happier with it (that's why I'm going to order a ProVari mini next month). The iHybrid will be my 3rd PV and I suspect I will be just as happy with that.

Last edited:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I think a lot of people don't like the Provari because of the "snob" appeal of the device. Personally I don't have anything against it except the price. There are other devices out there that perform just as well, if not better, but some Provari users look down at them. It's just like the Chinese clones of the Did, many people, myself included, were very happy to see an affordable genesis style rta. However there are some people who wouldn't dare use a cheap knockoff and are very critical of the device. It's this being looked down on that has made many people feel the way they do about about the Provari and several other high end devices.

It's a lot of things, they are PRICEY!! I can get one, but I've got to save my .... off!! I like the durability of them, I'm hard on things, so this really appeals to me! I have a $40 Lava Tube clone, I know what it is, a cheap piece of ......, I have no realistic expectations of it at all! BUT, it works for now!
I've no problem with the product, I've got a problem with (again, a few) of the owners, treating this like it's either a new religion, or the second coming of Christ!
Yes, it's a GREAT product, I don't own one and can see that! BUT, many of us will either have to save for months on end, making many sacrifices along the way (PLEASE bear this in mind!!) to be able to purchase one, or have to come up with a justifiable means to make the sale to the better half! I fall in the first category!
So, to surmise, if the fanatics would, PLEASE, keep in mind, we get it! It's the BEST!! But we just CANNOT afford it and are looking for something that will get us close in performance, remember, CLOSE! We are poor, and don't expect the same exact as a Provari, but it's what we can afford, even if we save for a few months, this is stretching things for some of us!
This is where the "hate" and "resentment" come from. We JUST flat can't justify this when we are doing good to feed our families right now!

Last edited:

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
It's a lot of things, they are PRICEY!! I can get one, but I've got to save my .... off!! I like the durability of them, I'm hard on things, so this really appeals to me! I have a $40 Lava Tube clone, I know what it is, a cheap piece of ......, I have no realistic expectations of it at all! BUT, it works for now!
I've no problem with the product, I've got a problem with (again, a few) of the owners, treating this like it's either a new religion, or the second coming of Christ!
Yes, it's a GREAT product, I don't own one and can see that! BUT, many of us will either have to save for months on end, making many sacrifices along the way (PLEASE bear this in mind!!) to be able to purchase one, or have to come up with a justifiable means to make the sale to the better half! I fall in the first category!
So, to surmise, if the fanatics would, PLEASE, keep in mind, we get it! It's the BEST!! But we just CANNOT afford it and are looking for something that will get us close in performance, remember, CLOSE! We are poor, and don't expect the same exact as a Provari, but it's what we can afford, even if we save for a few months, this is stretching things for some of us!
This is where the "hate" and "resentment" come from. We JUST flat can't justify this when we are doing good to feed our families right now!

I don't think you (and the people in the same situation as you) were the ones Baditude was talking about. He (and I) are talking about the people who go out of there way to prove that the ProVari is a scam and a POS. The ones who try to prove to other people that whatever they have is better than a provari by posting links to something with a title that supports them but when you actually read what's in the link it actually refutes their statements. People who say there is no difference between a BOLT (which I want to get BTW) and a ProVari and everything someone says to prove them wrong is responded to with animosity and misinformation as an attempt to prove a point that was wrong to begin with.

You, my friend, are not one of these people.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
I don't think you (and the people in the same situation as you) were the ones Baditude was talking about. He (and I) are talking about the people who go out of there way to prove that the ProVari is a scam and a POS. The ones who try to prove to other people that whatever they have is better than a provari by posting links to something with a title that supports them but when you actually read what's in the link it actually refutes their statements. People who say there is no difference between a BOLT (which I want to get BTW) and a ProVari and everything someone says to prove them wrong is responded to with animosity and misinformation as an attempt to prove a point that was wrong to begin with.

See, maybe it comes down to me not reading those kind of threads, or not being on here long enough, but I don't recall seeing a lot of that.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas

See, maybe it comes down to me not reading those kind of threads, or not being on here long enough, but I don't recall seeing a lot of that.

I do and I have! I appreciate the statements tank made for sure! But, being on both sides, I've seen both sides! There are many that proclaim "You own a Provari, or wish you had one!" It comes to a matter of "have vs. have nots" really! YES, I've seen the arguments the other way, I've seen the arguments pro-provari (that's a mouthful!) but I have to say, the Provari owners really have to make me step back and wonder if this is something I want to be a part of?
As I said, "I get it!" Really I do, I want one, but in my world it's a stretch at best! But to get beat down regularly and get a feeling of being a "second class citizen" because you wont put forth the money to "buy the best", regardless, really becomes off putting after a while!
I implore you, to please put things on the side, and reread some of these threads, thinking you don't have the money and how long a matter of four, six, eight months is in perspective to some of the replies.
Sorry, I really mean no disrespect to anyone here, I just would like some (a few) to see things from the other side of the coin is all.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
You don't have to spend a lot of money to have an enjoyable vape. You know that. Some people are in a situation where they can spend the money to get a Zenesis, Orion, iHybrid, ProVari. Then there are people who can't justify doing that and would rather purchase something with what they consider the perfect balance of reliability and affordability. There are a lot of terrific PVs available in both catagories and they all do a job, keep us off analogs. If one guy enjoys an eGo and won't buy anything else then that is great. If another guy loves his BOLT or Lavatube that's great too. If a third group of people prefer ProVari, Zenesis, Orions, iHybrids then cool but don't think you are any different than one another. As long as YOU are happy with what you have then that's all that matters. Just don't talk down on someone else's PV/atty/tank/whatever because you don't like it or it costs too much or it's too cheap. One persons opinion regarding someone else's gear is irrelevant if they are happy with it.

I don't get mad when I see my boss' monthly paycheck is almost $20,000. I'm happy right now with what I make and it doesn't matter what other people make or if they think I don't make enough. Sure I want to make money like my boss and if I want it bad enough I will do what ever it takes to reach that point. It's the same with PVs. If someone can't drop $200.00 whenever they want that's OK but if someone else can't an want an expensive PV bad enough they will make sacrifices to get it. Not everyone is willing to do that and that's fine. JUST BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND WHAT THEY HAVE THAT YOU DON'T. Whether it's PVs, cars, women, houses, money, hair, shoes, clothes, EVERYTHING just worry about your self. I will defend the things I like when someone is spreading complete BS about them including my ProVari. But I don't say what they have is a POS I just correct what they said that's incorrect.

Please everyone, forget about this ProVari people and Lavatube people crap. We are all the same, people who vape. Why can't we just be FRIENDS who share a common interest, vaping instead of smoking and living instead of dying a premature death because of a stupid habit. If you have a PV that produces an enjoyable experience for you and keeps you off analogs then be proud of it. Wether its a Blu or a 24kt gold plated provari. If it does what you want it to do then that's the only thing that matters. someone says something negative about it? Oh well, it makes you happy and keeps you off analogs. Their opinion should not matter to you.

I really don't understand why, no matter what it is, people always have to be divided. I'm not one of those peace preaching hippies but the way people are now a days is ridiculous.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
I do and I have! I appreciate the statements tank made for sure! But, being on both sides, I've seen both sides! There are many that proclaim "You own a Provari, or wish you had one!" It comes to a matter of "have vs. have nots" really! YES, I've seen the arguments the other way, I've seen the arguments pro-provari (that's a mouthful!) but I have to say, the Provari owners really have to make me step back and wonder if this is something I want to be a part of?
As I said, "I get it!" Really I do, I want one, but in my world it's a stretch at best! But to get beat down regularly and get a feeling of being a "second class citizen" because you wont put forth the money to "buy the best", regardless, really becomes off putting after a while!
I implore you, to please put things on the side, and reread some of these threads, thinking you don't have the money and how long a matter of four, six, eight months is in perspective to some of the replies.
Sorry, I really mean no disrespect to anyone here, I just would like some (a few) to see things from the other side of the coin is all.

Not sure why you quoted me here, so maybe you mis-understood. I was saying I don't see a lot of hate threads against provari. I would say that most everyone appreciates provari the device. I do see a lot of threads where the things you are complaining about are said. And I recognize that sometimes the way the "pro-provari" argument is stated can be condescending.

But, this is the internet, so you are going to have to decide on your own the kind of things you want to read.

I will say that threads like these are kind of troll bait, especially when it comes to provari as it is pretty much universally regarded as the standard by which other devices are measured, so why the lament about "all the haters" unless you just want to stir up what you are lamenting?

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
EDIT: I deleted my comment because it wasn't necessary. Something was said by sawlight that struck a nerve and I got mad.

Everyone needs to stop worrying what someone else says about their gear. If someone doesn't like my kGo that I used before I got a provari (and still use at work) I don't get mad because I know the kGo worked/works for me. It provides a satisfying vape and keeps me off analogs. I now own a ProVari and soon an iHybrid but I still want to buy a BOLT and a kick for it. The BOLT is reasonably cheap but I want one because I like them and it will be a perfect PV for what I have in mind. If someone says it's a POS am I going to get mad? No. I know what I like and what is true regarding my PVs. What someone else says is irrelevant.

Last edited:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
You don't have to spend a lot of money to have an enjoyable vape. You know that. Some people are in a situation where they can spend the money to get a Zenesis, Orion, iHybrid, ProVari. Then there are people who can't justify doing that and would rather purchase something with what they consider the perfect balance of reliability and affordability. There are a lot of terrific PVs available in both catagories and they all do a job, keep us off analogs. If one guy enjoys an eGo and won't buy anything else then that is great. If another guy loves his BOLT or Lavatube that's great too. If a third group of people prefer ProVari, Zenesis, Orions, iHybrids then cool but don't think you are any different than one another. As long as YOU are happy with what you have then that's all that matters. Just don't talk down on someone else's PV/atty/tank/whatever because you don't like it or it costs too much or it's too cheap. One persons opinion regarding someone else's gear is irrelevant if they are happy with it.

I don't get mad when I see my boss' monthly paycheck is almost $20,000. I'm happy right now with what I make and it doesn't matter what other people make or if they think I don't make enough. Sure I want to make money like my boss and if I want it bad enough I will do what ever it takes to reach that point. It's the same with PVs. If someone can't drop $200.00 whenever they want that's OK but if someone else can't an want an expensive PV bad enough they will make sacrifices to get it. Not everyone is willing to do that and that's fine. JUST BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND WHAT THEY HAVE THAT YOU DON'T. Whether it's PVs, cars, women, houses, money, hair, shoes, clothes, EVERYTHING just worry about your self. I will defend the things I like when someone is spreading complete BS about them including my ProVari. But I don't say what they have is a POS I just correct what they said that's incorrect.

Please everyone, forget about this ProVari people and Lavatube people crap. We are all the same, people who vape. Why can't we just be FRIENDS who share a common interest, vaping instead of smoking and living instead of dying a premature death because of a stupid habit. If you have a PV that produces an enjoyable experience for you and keeps you off analogs then be proud of it. Wether its a Blu or a 24kt gold plated provari. If it does what you want it to do then that's the only thing that matters. someone says something negative about it? Oh well, it makes you happy and keeps you off analogs. Their opinion should not matter to you.

I really don't understand why, no matter what it is, people always have to be divided. I'm not one of those peace preaching hippies but the way people are now a days is ridiculous.

THANK YOU!! I've made your boss's money, and lived large, but due to a set of unfortunate circumstances, I'll never do that again. It is what it is and we move on.
Oddly, the more I play with my old BB the more I'm liking my Vivi Nova! Funny how that works! I was all but ready to throw it away on the LT!

Not sure why you quoted me here, so maybe you mis-understood. I was saying I don't see a lot of hate threads against provari. I would say that most everyone appreciates provari the device. I do see a lot of threads where the things you are complaining about are said. And I recognize that sometimes the way the "pro-provari" argument is stated can be condescending.

But, this is the internet, so you are going to have to decide on your own the kind of things you want to read.

I will say that threads like these are kind of troll bait, especially when it comes to provari as it is pretty much universally regarded as the standard by which other devices are measured, so why the lament about "all the haters" unless you just want to stir up what you are lamenting?

I'm sorry, you got "lumped in", as a proof of the condescending remarks, or at least seemingly so, I've seen. You and I agree, it seems to be the "Gold standard" by which others are judged, it doesn't take much to see that. But someone telling another member why the purchase he just made, in his budget, is a total pile of crap because it isn't up to the Provari standard, really doesn't sit well with me.
I was just taking your quote as proof of my feelings. If it's a problem I'll gladly edit the post, sorry!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
(see bold text) That is a extreme over statement. See, I actually came from a situation where I had not one dollar to my name and was addicted to something that I won't name because of forum rules. I did things I would have never done to get the withdrawals to go away. Even though I wanted to quit, for five years I couldn't because, unlike cigarettes, my body would hurt. Real pain, seizures, and much worse if I went without. I was treated like a leper, less than a second class citizen and I'm offended you would even let it cross your mind to make such a statement based on a few posts here and there on ECF.

You ASSUME I haven't seen the other side but I guarantee I know it much better than you, my friend. You can't afford a ProVari, big deal. Don't expect people who have paid their dues to get where they are to hide their opinions in order to protect those who are in a situation where they can't afford a top of the line PV. Be grateful you can even afford an eGo. There's people out there who don't know how they are going to buy food tonight and you're throwing a fit because people with ProVaris don't understand what it's like to have to save for a few months to buy a PV or not be able to buy one at all? I can't believe this, you make me sick.

I'm done with this before I get myself banned. I love this forum too much.

I'm VERY sorry! You took me wrong! As I said, and will say, it is the "gold standard", I wont take anything away form it! I certainly wont take anything away from anyone that can afford and appreciate it.
I may make you sick, but I've dealt with a broken back for the last two and a half years. $500 for each MRI, $1100 for the first spinal injection, $1400 for the second, $500 for a consultation with a surgeon, another $500 for the Physical therapist specialist. $300 a week for Physical therapy, that didn't work, plus what I had to pay for Dr visits, plus not being able to work! 25% compression fracture at T12 and I blew the disc out between L4-L5. My wife works, thank God! We lived below our means, thank God! $60k house, two '04 cars, one paid off and a 7yo.
There have been weeks I've had to beg and borrow money to get enough gas to pick my son up form school! I lived an entire week on crackers and peanut butter so I could save the lunch meat and bread for my son! I'm a proud man, I've had more than one opportunity to file bankruptcy, but it's MY debt and I WILL pay it off!
Yeah, I DO get broke!

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
THANK YOU!! I've made your boss's money, and lived large, but due to a set of unfortunate circumstances, I'll never do that again. It is what it is and we move on.
Oddly, the more I play with my old BB the more I'm liking my Vivi Nova! Funny how that works! I was all but ready to throw it away on the LT!

I'm sorry, you got "lumped in", as a proof of the condescending remarks, or at least seemingly so, I've seen. You and I agree, it seems to be the "Gold standard" by which others are judged, it doesn't take much to see that. But someone telling another member why the purchase he just made, in his budget, is a total pile of crap because it isn't up to the Provari standard, really doesn't sit well with me.
I was just taking your quote as proof of my feelings. If it's a problem I'll gladly edit the post, sorry!

Yeah, I think that the provari owners have a tendency to lump me in with the haters too! But neither is the case. I recognize that provari is a gold standard for what it is.

But I just spent the same money on a different PV because I have different needs and concerns that I personally didn't think provari meets for me at this time. Some day I may get one, or I might not. I am sure if I got one, I would appreciate and enjoy it for what it is.

While I can realistically afford to buy the provari and the device I did buy and more, I am trying to keep my vaping expenses to a reasonable level - was trying to keep it at my cost of smoking actually - but I have blown that goal by about 2x since starting to vape 3 months ago - so buying several "expensive" devices at the same time would be a luxury at the moment. Plus there are some other things I want to secure in the coming months that will further blow my vaping budget.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Yeah, I think that the provari owners have a tendency to lump me in with the haters too! But neither is the case. I recognize that provari is a gold standard for what it is.

But I just spent the same money on a different PV because I have different needs and concerns that I personally didn't think provari meets for me at this time. Some day I may get one, or I might not. I am sure if I got one, I would appreciate and enjoy it for what it is.

While I can realistically afford to buy the provari and the device I did buy and more, I am trying to keep my vaping expenses to a reasonable level - was trying to keep it at my cost of smoking actually - but I have blown that goal by about 2x since starting to vape 3 months ago - so buying several "expensive" devices at the same time would be a luxury at the moment. Plus there are some other things I want to secure in the coming months that will further blow my vaping budget.

We are good my friend. But I think it's best I bow out now, enjoy whatever you have and use it to the best of it's abilities! I think I need to tuck tail and run before it. well............

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I'm VERY sorry! You took me wrong! As I said, and will say, it is the "gold standard", I wont take anything away form it! I certainly wont take anything away from anyone that can afford and appreciate it.
I may make you sick, but I've dealt with a broken back for the last two and a half years. $500 for each MRI, $1100 for the first spinal injection, $1400 for the second, $500 for a consultation with a surgeon, another $500 for the Physical therapist specialist. $300 a week for Physical therapy, that didn't work, plus what I had to pay for Dr visits, plus not being able to work! 25% compression fracture at T12 and I blew the disc out between L4-L5. My wife works, thank God! We lived below our means, thank God! $60k house, two '04 cars, one paid off and a 7yo.
There have been weeks I've had to beg and borrow money to get enough gas to pick my son up form school! I lived an entire week on crackers and peanut butter so I could save the lunch meat and bread for my son! I'm a proud man, I've had more than one opportunity to file bankruptcy, but it's MY debt and I WILL pay it off!
Yeah, I DO get broke!

I understand. As you can see, I deleted the original post. I got mad because of one part of your post and reacted in a way I shouldn't have.

You shouldn't worry what other people have to say. If you worked in a field where you made money like my boss (well over 6 digits) then you know people are going to disagree with you. Probably even talk bad about you/your ideas/your possessions. But their ignorant statements shouldn't affect you at all. If you know your device does what you want it to do and you are happy with it then that is all that matters. Whether you use a Blu or a Zenesis it's the fact that you vape instead of smoke that REALLY matters.

I want a motorcycle to use for motorcycle stunting (not evil kinevil jumps.. wheelies, endos, circle wheelies, etc.), all I could afford was a dirtbike. I'm happy with my dirtbike and yeah, I wish I had a real bike but my little 100cc does it's job. I get to have fun stunting and some self-righteous fool talking trash about it doesn't matter to me because I enjoy riding it.

You have a child! You should be proud that instead of spending money on something superficial, you are taking care of your family. When it comes down to family or PVs we all know what's really important.

If I were you, I would be damn proud that I am vaping whatever PV (eGo, LT, Reo - doesn't matter) I have in order for my child to have me in his/her life for much longer than if I were still smoking analogs.

Like PBusardo said, "this has become kind of a hobby for me. You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a satisfying vape."

Anyone who says different is lying.

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
Yesterday someone started a thread asking for a comparison between the Lava Tube and the Provari. I was the first to respond. I confessed that I only owned a Provari but would answer what I could about it. The following link will direct you to my post. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ari-vs-lava-tube-post7595405.html#post7595405

To my knowledge, everything that I wrote about the Provari was accurate. I don't believe that I went astray with the facts or made any biased statements. I also did the same with the Lava Tube; confessing that I didn't own one from the start and answering the comparison questions from what I had read here on ECF to be factual. For all I knew, the OP wanted a comparison to perhaps help him decide between the two devices for a potential purchase.

A few posts later, some poster came on and made some rude statements, apparently directed towards myself because of what I had posted. The comments were soon deleted by a moderator.

My question is: Why all the hate for the Provari from a certain segment of this forum? It seems to me that this device gets a good share of accolades from owners and not, but it also gets more than its share of outspoken decenters (usually people who have never owned one) who seem to go out of their way to degrade Provaris or Provape.

So ECF, what is your opinion? Why all the hate? I only ask that the discussion be civil and unbiased.

When I'm walking down the street and a dog runs up and starts barking at me, I don't get down on all fours and bark back. I feel sorry for them if they are incapable of seeing your intentions. Don't let it bother you would be my response.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I understand. As you can see, I deleted the original post. I got mad because of one part of your post and reacted in a way I shouldn't have.

You shouldn't worry what other people have to say. If you worked in a field where you made money like my boss (well over 6 digits) then you know people are going to disagree with you. Probably even talk bad about you/your ideas/your possessions. But their ignorant statements shouldn't affect you at all. If you know your device does what you want it to do and you are happy with it then that is all that matters. Whether you use a Blu or a Zenesis it's the fact that you vape instead of smoke that REALLY matters.

I want a motorcycle to use for motorcycle stunting (not evil kinevil jumps.. wheelies, endos, circle wheelies, etc.), all I could afford was a dirtbike. I'm happy with my dirtbike and yeah, I wish I had a real bike but my little 100cc does it's job. I get to have fun stunting and some self-righteous fool talking trash about it doesn't matter to me because I enjoy riding it.

You have a child! You should be proud that instead of spending money on something superficial, you are taking care of your family. When it comes down to family or PVs we all know what's really important.

If I were you, I would be damn proud that I am vaping whatever PV (eGo, LT, Reo - doesn't matter) I have in order for my child to have me in his/her life for much longer than if I were still smoking analogs.

Like PBusardo said, "this has become kind of a hobby for me. You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a satisfying vape."

Anyone who says different is lying.

We're good, tanks! I wasn't in a very good place last night either, so we'll chalk it up to us being ignorant of each other! I could have, and probably should have, chosen my words better, we just rubbed each other the wrong way.
You are right, of course, family comes first and foremost!

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
the same kinda people generally that hate on the provari hate my reviews.. The bully on a playground is usually raised in the poorest most aggressive environment by people that treat that kid like a lowly human. The come to school and try to level their own playing fiend by picking on others to make themselves feel superior. I review high end equipment that i purchased.. Never reviewed a product given to me.. and because it is high end equipment it is criticized by people that couldn't afford even 1 of the rarer or higher end mods much less 15 of them.. So if i can't afford it.. Ill make fun of it and feel better myself.

That doesn't mean more expensive = better.. An ego twist with a cHid is a great $40 tape..

And by the way.. the provari although the gold standard is begin outpaced every day by china if they don't make a move soon they will be in the past.. and NO the ZAP was not making a move it was adding an accessory.. 3.5 amp limit has to GO LAST SUMMER!! Ill make this statement in confidence as i have 3 provaries

Last edited:

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
As I said before, if you like the idea of a Provari and it suits your purposes for whatever reason then go out and buy one.
If you don't want one then don't buy one.

Whatever works for you should be the motto here.

One thing I will say is that amp limits are a moot point when it comes to VV, why bother using anything LR when you can use standard and bump the voltage up - unless you like using 1.5ohm cartos over 5 volts, in which case you have no taste buds.

Last edited:

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
I'll just be safe and preempt this question by saying it is purely out of curiosity with no intention to judge: Why do some people own several provaris?

I just ordered one today... super stoked... trying to keep my cool and keep the antsy anticipation to a minimum...

Oh I suppose it's a bit like pipe collectors or people who collect cigars.

Speaking for myself, I only own one. Even though the mini is really appealing. My collection of mods is eclectic.

One of my friends has 14 Provaris. When you think about it though... it's a bit of vaping history considering how young the industry is.

As long as people aren't smoking... let them have all the (insert mod here) they want!!

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread