What one thing that really changed your vaping experience for the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Seems like we might get a lot of mod answers here, but for me it is a juice flavor. Once I found the right starter kit and then all the toppers and tanks, I think I settled into a routine.

So three months later I ordered an RY4 from EC Blend and loved it. Then I went to the Really Big RY4 roundup thread, and found that one of my local B&Ms (Vaper's Knoll) had a highly rated RY4.

Now I still enjoy my fruit flavored vapes, but I am finding that I go to the RY4s more and more each day. I switch juices in and out a lot throughout the day so I have never had an all day vape, so this was big for me IMO. :vapor:

What about you?

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
Higher Quality Liquids are high on my list as well, When I was searching for variety I went to VapeDudes. While there stuff is not horrid it is not exactly top shelf either then I started branching out to other vendors and actually started to find flavors that I enjoyed more than smoking. When Bcc's came out was another milestone. I was not getting a satisfying vape from Vivi Novas and was constantly trying new tanks to improve my experience. My last great revelation was the world of Mods. I did not enjoy carrying 3 Ego's around just to last me the day. And if I forgot to charge them then I would end up picking up a pack on my way to work. There are 3 things that really made me into a vaper.
1. Juice
2. Tank
3. Mods in general

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Simply getting back in to vaping changed all for the better for me.

I've seen a few other "vets" such as myself that have returned to vaping after an extended time away. I stopped vaping about 2 1/2 years or so back content with a pipe, snus and snuff.
Cigarettes crept back in on me the last few months so I dug out my stash of 510 atomizers and batteries and fluval/coffee stir stick carts ordered some juice and was back to the races.

Sort of.

Same frustrations as before with getting wicking right with the cartridges or way too easy flooding when dripping with the old original 510 attie.

So my big change was getting back into the swing o' things here at ECF and learning of the current state o' the art gear that's available.
My biggest surprise? Clearomizers! Bottom coil or top coil take yer pick or use both.
One device set-up and I've got a full days supply of vaping without flooding and leaking and multiple refills and battery changes and, and, and.....

Yepper, clearomizers are what's made everything about vaping a true joy for me...... so far (-;

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Ego batteries.

Yes, I know they're basic but coming from cigalikes, they were a huge improvement.

And clearos over cartridges.

Absolutely. I tried cig-a-likes for a couple of years and still smoked. Day after I bought my eGo-T starter kit, I quit and haven't gone back. Still use my 650mAh eGo-T vv upgrade batteries every single day, awesome. :thumb:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

I've seen a few other "vets" such as myself that have returned to vaping after an extended time away. I stopped vaping about 2 1/2 years or so back content with a pipe, snus and snuff.
Cigarettes crept back in on me the last few months so I dug out my stash of 510 atomizers and batteries and fluval/coffee stir stick carts ordered some juice and was back to the races.

Sort of.

Same frustrations as before with getting wicking right with the cartridges or way too easy flooding when dripping with the old original 510 attie.

So my big change was getting back into the swing o' things here at ECF and learning of the current state o' the art gear that's available.
My biggest surprise? Clearomizers! Bottom coil or top coil take yer pick or use both.
One device set-up and I've got a full days supply of vaping without flooding and leaking and multiple refills and battery changes and, and, and.....

Yepper, clearomizers are what's made everything about vaping a true joy for me...... so far (-;

Getting my clearo was THE game changer for me. Stopped smoking that day. Here's to hoping it sticks for you this time :toast: ;)

Ben B Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
I used e-cigalikes 2 years ago and quit smoking for 6 months but the 25$ every other day for refill cartridges was as bad as the cost of smoking and 2 batteries that lasted me 1 hr each was a pain as well as the taste of juice in my mouth so I went back to smoking for a year or so, then I saw someone with a box mod and asked a few questions, went and got raked over the coals for 2 egos with CE4s, they got me back off cigarettes the first day started doing some research found my way to ECF did more research here and have gone to a SVD with a protank 2 learned to rebuild my coils with micro coils and cotton DIY my own e-liquid make my own ADV won a magneto got a rsst to go with it and Im set, broke even on the cost of my equip on aug. 20 and am now 450$ in the green so have to thank everyone here for the great info because of it I will be never going back to those stinky cigarettes

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Sort of.

Sounds JUST like me. I got tired of the carts and having to haul around 1/2 dozen 510 batteries, spare atty's, ton's of carts because they didn't wick good, to make it through the day. After 9 months it just got to be too much of a PIA, so I went back to stinkies. Now with all the new stuff it is a whole new ball game. Rebuild-able tanks, EVOD's, CE4+, XL Cartomizers that hold 2.5ml juice, and on and on. I did buy (I think) every adapter made so I can use all my mods with the new tanks without having to modify them. I am vaping on my Fog Log now (has a 901 connector) with a CE4+ on it. Still have stuff on order, and have spent over $400 to get back up to date, but that will last me to next year sometime, so in the long run I will save money over the stinkies. The N00B's have it easy over when we started. But I am smoke free again and Happy to be back on ECF.

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread