What would any possible E-cig regulations mean for DIY Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Can I answer your question with a serious question?

What is the shelf like of a very high potency VG nic juice if stored in a cool dry place?
Where is a good site to order said product in a decent say Lifetime amount ( I vape 10-12mg )?

I spent 7 years in the US ARMY and see that my service did nothing to protect a single freedom or liberty. All I did was invade other countries and kill people that had different beliefs. Our government is ridiculous America is not the greatest country in the world anymore.

You will get my vape juice when you pry it from my dead cold fingers... I am stocking up!
I'm not sure America was ever the greatest country in the world. Legends in our own minds, perhaps?

Not that we don't have the potential to be, NOW.

As far as stocking up, don't feel like the Lone Ranger...lol

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

What is the shelf like of a very high potency VG nic juice if stored in a cool dry place?
Where is a good site to order said product in a decent say Lifetime amount ( I vape 10-12mg )?

I spent 7 years in the US ARMY and see that my service did nothing to protect a single freedom or liberty. All I did was invade other countries and kill people that had different beliefs. Our government is ridiculous America is not the greatest country in the world anymore.

You will get my vape juice when you pry it from my dead cold fingers... I am stocking up!
This is a summary of pretty much all we know...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/134842-long-term-storage-e-liquid.html

Lunger

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
South Florida

12mg/ml Nicotine Solution
Their nic base is really good. Currently using it with some flavor apprentice strawberry and circus cotton candy. Good stuff. They sell out super fast though, so be on the look out constantly. Just today they had all 12mg's in stock. 3 hours later and they're nearly sold out.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
While you're traveling! That's some feat! ;)

<backstory>Former Trainer and Judge at the World Barista Championship</backstory>
French press and global power adapters to get the water boiling for the kettle. Or just flint and steel and dry tinder. Mortar and pestles can be acquired or jury-rigged anywhere.

We are very resourceful....lol

Can't do any of this for Caffeine free Diet Coke, however. :(

Lunger

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
South Florida
I'm thinking we might need to start up our vaping "Silk Road" well before restrictions force us to. That way it will be all set up and no one's blackmarket needs will be unmet during the transition....lol

(yes, it's a joke, guys)

Good idea. Tor network, completely anonymous, and bitcoins. Me likes.

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR

President Eisenhower warned about this in his outgoing speech (as President).

ie the Military industrial Complex makes money off of guns and bombs.. and to sell more to the Govt, they have to be used up.. thus never ending wars to do just that. It's all about money. Killing is big business, it makes me ashamed to be an American sometimes. Truly NOT what my father's Generation fought for in WWII.

In the US today, we have become almost totally a crony-corporate state, democracy is an illusion. Big Corporations/Special Interests are firmly in control and pretty well own the vast majority of politicians, sadly.

Thus if you want to know where vaping may be heading, all you have to do is figure out the money trail and who makes the most amount of money off of the either dissolution of the e-cigarette ecosystem or the take-over of it. The politicians will go along with whoever pays them the most, to do their bidding. <sigh>

One thing that is for certain, the health and well-being of those affected by smoking is not a concern of any politician or company/organization involved in this battle... only the money to be made. As smokers or vapers we are nothing more than individual profit-centers to be exploited for enhancing the wealth of someone else.

Sorry to be such a bummer. :(
...and NO, I don't advocate giving up.. as to stocking a supply of vaping goods, it seems like a prudent idea..at the least prices will rise on all our supplies due to inevitable taxes. I would call it a certainty.

Last edited:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013

ie the Military industrial Complex makes money off off guns and bombs.. and to sell more to the Govt, they have to be used up.. thus never ending wars to do just that. It's all about money. Killing is big business, it makes me ashamed to be an American sometimes. Truly NOT what my father's Generation fought for in WWII.

In the US today, we have become almost totally a crony-corporate state, democracy is an illusion. Big Corporations/Special Interests are firmly in control and pretty well own the vast majority of politicians, sadly.

Thus if you want to know where vaping may be heading, all you have to do is figure out the money trail and who makes the most amount of money off of the either dissolution of the e-cigarette ecosystem or the take-over of it. The politicians will go along with whoever pays them the most, to do their bidding. <sigh>

One thing that is for certain, the health and well-being of those affected by smoking is not a concern of any politician or company/organization involved in this battle... only the money to be made. As smokers or vapers we are nothing more than individual profit-centers to be exploited for enhancing the wealth of someone else.

^^^^ This with a capital "TH"

ie the Military industrial Complex makes money off of guns and bombs.. and to sell more to the Govt, they have to be used up.. thus never ending wars to do just that. It's all about money. Killing is big business, it makes me ashamed to be an American sometimes. Truly NOT what my father's Generation fought for in WWII.

...and NO, I don't advocate giving up.. as to stocking a supply of vaping goods, it seems like a prudent idea..at the least prices will rise on all out supplies due to inevitable taxes. I would call it a certainty.

This was basically my point, Utew was better at saying it though ^_^'

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I just don't see any point in ever-so-subtly trying to lay the blame for everything negative going on at the feet of the current administration and trying to justify that with "because a few libruhl nanny-state legislators are against vaping".

Hey, yes, vaping is something we as Americans should be left alone to do and choose to do for ourselves....that doesn't mean we shouldn't also include our rights to make our own choices in every other aspect of our lives.

I'm a TRUE Independent. I want to REALLY be free to make my own choices and mistakes. I see the powers-that-be dinging my rights all the time and it's been going on for far longer than vaping has even been around.

Let's not fool ourselves here and let's not pretend we can fool others.

By the way, I still love you guys.

This is a "VAPING FORUM" not an "every right under the sun forum". Cutting this administration and the senators (who happen to be from one side of the aisle) slack because you like some of the other ways they are regulating our lives, does not cut it with me. It is not RELEVANT what any particular past administration did, either. I've never once brought up specific other issues where I don't agree with this administration even though an argument for a "pattern" could be made. No matter what party is in power or what party a senator or congressperson belongs to, taking away people's right to make their own decisions about activities that are not harmful to others is just plain wrong.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
This is a "VAPING FORUM" not an "every right under the sun forum". Cutting this administration and the senators (who happen to be from one side of the aisle) slack because you like some of the other ways they are regulating our lives, does not cut it with me. It is not RELEVANT what any particular past administration did, either. I've never once brought up specific other issues where I don't agree with this administration even though an argument for a "pattern" could be made. No matter what party is in power or what party a senator or congressperson belongs to, taking away people's right to make their own decisions about activities that are not harmful to others is just plain wrong.
Whatever. Choose to comprehend my point or not, it's your option.

Meanwhile, blackberry pie is wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread