What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Kind of related Anna, but I just broke down and placed an order with Mysnus. First time using them but I ran mock orders on 10 different snus sites and they blew the prices away. With shipping I ordered 4 rolls and the price came out to $3.47 a can. Much better than the $5.25 I pay locally. I'll update on how fast and accurate the order is once I receive it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@hittman I hear a sense of "I want my raspberry snus back" in your questions.

I HATE when a thing is discontinued and they JUST don't even tell you so you can stock up.

I'm getting to some of my super weird flavors at home, like lime. I don't recommend that one BTW.

Kinda glad I am just utilitarian I will have to check out my snus though. IF MY SNUS GOES I MAY NOT BE WORKING ANYMORE just saying. LOL

Anna

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The kids bought pods off of street people that were most likely supposed to be the stuff we’re not allowed to talk about on the forum.

Anna, I had thought about getting the snus x and flavoring it with some of my diy flavors of the thunder raspberry doesn’t come back by the time I run out.

Reactions: stols001

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    HUH? TELL ME MORE IT SOUNDS LIKE I WOULD NOT HAVE TO CONSTANTLY BE WORRIED ABOUT BLACK DOTS ON THE END OF MY LIPS.

So NO but if there is ALBINO SNUFF I NEED TO KNOW IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!

Please inform me. Please.

Anna
    It "WAS" EPOK Snus, But was replaced by the all-white LYFT Nicotine Pouches. I tried the EPOK, it was not for me, but it was all white tobacco, that was the only white tobacco I have tried or seen, and it is gone.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Well it's good to know it existed so I can pretend try some sometime.

You know albino, so rare in this world. Head doc's kids are like so Caucasian that like, they are practically Albino, and well, I gotta say, the kids are like BLINDING.

So, dark red blood lipstick it is. Or just you know continue ON. It can't be THAT bad, someone would say something.

I mean the husband does at home with the "high test" stuff, like "You have black goo coming out of your mouth are you aware....." and I say "Time for a blow job!"

Not really but I may next time.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    We took my youngest daughter to college for the first time Thursday. They really nailed us on books and we got the tuition bill and it's even more than we thought it was going to be. Next year she's going to have to find a roommate and get out of the dorm. Room and board is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread