Where is the most daring place you have ever vaped openly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
A few years ago on an airplane flying from Cali to Colorado for a booty call (at least that's what my ex wife accused me of). No one said a word, actually other passengers and flight attendants were pretty amused by it. Can't do it so much anymore now... but I quit flying since TSA has officially gone full ......, lol.

Sent from my Google powered personal data extraction device

Oh come on. I look at is as a free feel up that the wife has to watch. Once my daughter was with me and she said "Daddy why are you removing your belt." My drawers hit the floor... good thing I wasn't commando..

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
At an upscale salon. The owner (and my stylist) is trying to quit smoking. I let her take a few hits off my Ego, gave her a business card, and vaped while my highlights were processing. No one else in the salon gave me a second look. :)

Ooooh girl that reminds me I got to get my highlights did again!

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
in front of the police station/fire station/court house :) small town lmfao

outside the hospital doors, only because there was nowhere else to stand

i'd say gas station but that's where I work so it doesn't really count :p

inside a firetruck ;) it was a party and they were showing the kids the truck so I was sitting in it vaping

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Next time Im working with in driving distance of here U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Address: 10903 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20993 Im going to go in to the front lobby and Vape till they throw me out!;-)

We should set up some kind of pool with people guessing how long you make it!
angry-evil-cartoon-%20face.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread