Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonXIII

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
North Alabama
www.myclassicvw.com
Hi Y'all,

I was just curious as to who still uses a Leo.
I have just recently got back into using mine.
I broke down and went on analogs for a while.
No fault of the LEO, just the juice I was using.
So I got some different juice and tried it again and it is much better.
And the O'l LEO is still kicking.
I have had the same two batteries over two years now.
I was wondering if the old standard passthrough battery is going to be discontinued any time soon.
One place online is out of stock on them and I am worried that I may have to stock up on Leo batteries, cartos , tanks and atomizers etc. before everyone runs out.

pir123

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2012
Massachusetts
I'm not using any LEO attys or cartos any more (though I have some as backups) but I still have two LEO passthru batteries that I use with a 510 adapter that are still going strong after ~9months of daily usage, with maybe just a bit of a loss in charge capacity. When the batteries finally go south, I'll be looking for something to replace them in the same form factor. I'd prefer something with a replaceable battery, but I'm not sure there's anything in the ~1.3cm form factor that has replaceable cells. So I may just get a couple more of these :)

DragonXIII

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
North Alabama
www.myclassicvw.com
Last edited:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Steve, I loved the Boge Leo, but they only seem to work well with the Boge XXL Cartos. Tried using the Leo with a 510 adapter, only to find that the 510 carto sometimes didn't work. No vapor, no flavor, nothing! Thought it was a dead carto problem, until I put that very same 510 carto on a Joye 650 mah, and the carto was fine! Problem 2: Those Boge XXLs are wonderful, but at $3.75 a piece, they're expensive and too large to try new flavors on. Boil that huge 4.5 ml carto clean(er), but I couldn't totally get some of the old flavor out. And an entire 5ml samper bottle gone...I wish they'd come out with a new Leo that had the old look (the woodgrain was my favorite) that would be compatible with 510 cartos. Those Boge Leos were the best passthrough I ever had...got almost a year out all of them before they conked out for good.

And the Leo Pro was just too airy...onward..you're right, though. I was browsing ECigArsenal the other night and it does look like Michele is phasing out the Leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread