ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
ITTY BITTY CLOWN CHASER???
image.jpg

90%.... You must be living at home.

Listen:
I am trying to run a business and going to school... If and when you become 'satisfied' and find you have no where to burn your '90%' please... Contact me.

I will be more than happy to put it to good use.
[emoji709]

No, I don't live at home. I have an apartment building and I have the means to spend what I spend.

I also send monies to the Philippines, so there isn't any "spare money."

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
My Mac just works, without the self-fouling registry and all the security vulnerabilities.

For any computer to "just work" you need to take The User out of the equation entirely. There is virtually no limit to the ways people manage to break both hardware and software, regardless of origin.

Take it from someone who has worked with computer repairs. :lol:

I love it when X hates what is being said or done because it is aggravating to X, and they publish their ridiculous non logical argument, proving to the world they are in fact the tool. Of course X is always right, because the minute X is wrong, X's whole world comes crashing down.

I get chased around on Twitter by Xs who hate vaping, never smoked, and who I never replied too, but they think their 2 cents are the most important facts in the world. X just has to keep right on going...and they make my day.

scylla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
I like vaping, a lot. I'm buying around $3k to $5k in vaping gear, nicotine and flavors btw now and May, 2016, and if I am not satisfied I'm going to keep right on buying. Whatever I make, 90% of it is going toward vaping due to rules the FDA may come out with.

These "rules," which we do not know what they may be are going to stifle something I like, so I'm buying a lot of boxes. I'm ordering custom hand made boxes to order and I'm buying one offs that are hard to get, and have been hard to get from all over the world. In all manner of form factor (parallel and serial) I'm buying 2 battery, 4 battery, 6 battery mech and box mod, regulated and unregulated.

A few clouds are going to be made. Vape On!

:vapor:

Ahh , I just read part of your blog and can see why you will be spending so much money. I guess there is another subset of vapers. The "Survivalist Vaper".

Reactions: StirredStill
Ahh , I just read part of your blog and can see why you will be spending so much money. I guess there is another subset of vapers. The "Survivalist Vaper".

I guess you didn't hear abt the FDA, or the fact that Democrats Mayor Rahm Emanuel and the Cook County Commission raised the cost of e-liquid by more than $1.25 per ml...a TAX on top of the cost of e-liquid.

Thanks for playing.

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
Inspired by the Mac/PC sub-argument in this thread, I did some pondering over the issue over dinner and after-time tonight on the disdain that shows up for some of the "cloud chaser" vaping subset.

What I'm seeing it boil down to is that there is a small group of vapers that are essentially ignorant or uncaring about the rest of the vaping population, and this group happens to be the ones that are the "Clouds, bruh!" type. They have absolutely no concern about the impression their actions will have for the rest of us. Age, the number of tatts or their clothing style and other classifiers aren't needing to be applied to this breed of cloud chaser - it's the attitude that sets them apart. And what makes them such a lightning rod for our criticism is that uncaring attitude. I think the vast majority of us here found vaping as a way to get off the cigs, and we are very protective of our "miracle" when it seems like these guys are doing just about everything under the sun to undermine the future viability of our avocation by their behaviors.

Therefore, I propose that we use a new definition for that group, in place of the "cloud chaser" moniker: Cloud Clowns

Our resident cloud chasers can then rest safely in their homes knowing that they will not be persecuted for the love of drawing large quantities of thick, luscious and delicious vapor.

3 to 5 k? I would like to see that shopping list. I doubt I have spent anywhere near that in 5 or 6 years of vaping.

I'm making my own mixing and storage room for vaping, using one of 3 BR in my apartment. The freezer alone is more than $500, but of course it can be used for things other than vaping. Some of the mods are over $200. I'm buying for the next decades use.

StirredStill

Jan 20, 2016
Canada
Inspired by the Mac/PC sub-argument in this thread, I did some pondering over the issue over dinner and after-time tonight on the disdain that shows up for some of the "cloud chaser" vaping subset.

What I'm seeing it boil down to is that there is a small group of vapers that are essentially ignorant or uncaring about the rest of the vaping population, and this group happens to be the ones that are the "Clouds, bruh!" type. They have absolutely no concern about the impression their actions will have for the rest of us. Age, the number of tatts or their clothing style and other classifiers aren't needing to be applied to this breed of cloud chaser - it's the attitude that sets them apart. And what makes them such a lightning rod for our criticism is that uncaring attitude. I think the vast majority of us here found vaping as a way to get off the cigs, and we are very protective of our "miracle" when it seems like these guys are doing just about everything under the sun to undermine the future viability of our avocation by their behaviors.

Therefore, I propose that we use a new definition for that group, in place of the "cloud chaser" moniker: Cloud Clowns

Our resident cloud chasers can then rest safely in their homes knowing that they will not be persecuted for the love of drawing large quantities of thick, luscious and delicious vapor.

TRUTH!!

I legit just hauled a vape to this.
Cloud Clowns -perfection.

[emoji709]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread