The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wisconsin Vapers - up for a vape in?

Discussion in 'Behind the Cheddar Curtain' started by Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ozwest

Ozwest Full Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Don't mind me.

I'm in the confused state of creating a beautiful sweet patato mash, with leftover fried chicken.

More beers on the agenda.

Coping.

2. MlrGrl

MlrGrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Have a great day!

3. harmony gardens

harmony gardens Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Looking forward to the vape in, and meeting everyone! I love Spikey's idea of organizing into a Wisconsin Vapor's Club. I think Vick's has done a great job to lay the groundwork for that.

BTW, today is my 5th day analog free!!

Cheers, and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's in the crowd.

Go Brewers!

I'm an alien trapped in a human body. lol

4. Ozwest

Ozwest Full Member

Apr 12, 2009
    That's cool.

You guys ought to have a Friday-Saturday party thread, if you already don't.

A vaping-Tequila slammer festivity.:D

5. C-kool Dad '09

C-kool Dad '09 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Brookfield, WI - USA
    Hey - Ozwest Dude! There's still time for you to join us. Comon buddy. I think we can find some Fosters in Madison. Party on.:hubba:

6. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    I, too, think that would be a smashing idea - something we can talk about when we meet on Monday, as far as times, place, etc....and thanks for the complement....just doin' my part.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 1 week analog free - awesome!:thumb:

If so, should I ask for your "green" card? :D:D

7. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    Have some bad news - I got a call from Johnson Creek tonight - she thought our vape-in was on Tuesday, not Monday....and they have a heavy workload traditionally on Mondays because of all the weekend orders....they can't spare anyone to come with us...but they are giving us 150 flyers from their company explaining the juice, so they are doing what they can to support us nonetheless....

She was very appologetic, and wished us the best of luck, and hey, I'm still pumped!

8. aschmidy

aschmidy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm still pumped! Hope we have good weather.

9. VelvetVisions

VelvetVisions Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Waukesha, WI
    It's supposed to be 61 and partly cloudy, shouldn't be too bad if that is what we get. :)

I was thinking, would it make sense to put our real names someonewhere (in here if everyone is comfortable with it or PM if not)? Was thinking it might be easier to walk up and say a name than a screen name. :) Might be a little easier to remember as well, for us newbies.

10. VelvetVisions

Apr 15, 2009
    Waukesha, WI
    Shameless bump...... the day is drawing near, looking forward to meeting everyone.

11. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    HI everyone - I'm back from up north~been trying to catch up on the forum....OMG - what happened???

Nope, not going to go off topic - we're still green and ready to go. I've got the flyers printed and folded, map printed and ecigs primed....

We're going to be great! I can't wait to meet everyone in person for the first time...

Everyone else pumped? Go Wisconsin Vapers!!!!! Rah, Rah, Rah!!!!

12. harmony gardens

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I'm psyched, too. I've been having a great weekend visiting with family and friends. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!! See everyone on Monday !!! Looking forward to it!

13. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I know I sure did. Nothing more precious than a 9 & 7 year old wanting to pamper mommy all day -- complete with a hand & foot massage, followed by a manicure and pedicure. No; not at my favorite hand & foot place. My angels did their magic on me :thumbs:

There's may be a snaffo that prevents me from attending tomorrow; but hubby said that he will be able to let me know by around 7am. Bless his heart. Although, he offered to go in my place once he heard that there may be a chance I'd get to meet Miss McKenna.

If luck goes my way, you'll know it's me; conservative looking woman with very artistic black fingernails. My only regret is I won't be able to share my rainbow toes with you all! =)

14. VelvetVisions

Apr 15, 2009
    Waukesha, WI
    MlrGrl, I sure hope nothing happens to prevent you from being there. :( Looking forward to meeting everyone. Feels good to have others that know what the heck I'm talking about and so excited about. :)

15. VelvetVisions

Apr 15, 2009
    Waukesha, WI
    Quick poll if anyone gets this before they leave tomorrow, what does everyone vape? Just curious what all I might get to see that I haven't already. LOL

Can't wait to meet everyone...

16. Grandma Cas

Grandma Cas Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    Chesham UK
    With you in spirit guys, can’t wait to hear the outcome. Hope you take lots of pics (maybe a vid or two huh?) on the epic day.:cool:

17. harmony gardens

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Thanks Cas! I didn't bring my camera along , so hopefully someone will bring one!

Hope MlrGrl can make it!!

Tamara,,, I'll have my 901, 401 and some Cola and Grape juice along.

18. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    I'm ready, psyched, and

Shoulder-length dark brown hair, glasses, about 5'4" and round.....

I'll be bringing my Janty Kissbox....I wanted to bring my SD, but it's still in transit from the UK (had a little accident & needed ER)

Can't wait to meet all of ya - Mlr, I'm hoping you'll be there, will miss you terribly if you're not....

19. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Aww....how sweet!

Well, good news! I may be a little late, but I can make it at some point today! lol!!
    I have your cell number Vicks, so if there are any problems or I can't find you, I'll give you a ring.

OH! They are talking about e-cigs on WISN 1130 on the Jay Webber show right NOW! (8am hour if you want to check it out on the podcast later)

20. VelvetVisions

Apr 15, 2009
    Waukesha, WI
    I'm bringing along my video camera, also takes normal pics.

I'm bringing a 901 and 801 as well as a manual 801 I'm hoping someone can show me how to use or tell me if it's broke (not sure if I'm just doing something wrong).

See you all soon.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.