• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wisconsin Vapers - up for a vape in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Wanted to clear up just where this is going to take place. If you walk up State street and cross the street to the Capital grounds that’s the corner you want to be. It’s the corner of Mifflin/Caroll and State. I mistakenly called it the State street stairs. That’s not technically correct, but if you stand on the stairs you can see all the way down State street. Hope this helps.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Maybe leave your lighters outside Doyle's office like people did with the tea bags. I don't think there will be quite the numbers the tea party had, so maybe it wouldn't have the same effect.

Well, we might not not have as many, but, a lighters lined up like dominos in a rainbow of colors would definatley make people pause & go "hmmm??" LOL

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Wanted to clear up just where this is going to take place. If you walk up State street and cross the street to the Capital grounds that’s the corner you want to be. It’s the corner of Mifflin/Caroll and State. I mistakenly called it the State street stairs. That’s not technically correct, but if you stand on the stairs you can see all the way down State street. Hope this helps.

Thx, Stubby!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
second, I don't know if I'll have my e-cig yet. But you have my Wisconsinite support!!

Hey there, Amkm!

Even if someone doesn't use e-cig, that's perfectly ok too! If someone who vapes can't come, send friends/family member on over!

What a better messenger than someone saying "Please; help my loved ones get off the cancer sticks and use something else!"

Did you hear the news that it looks like we are going to be the next state to have a smoking bans starting July 5, 2010? (pretty sure that was the date)
Maybe the supplier in the Chicago area would like to join us and pass out business cards so people can start their journey away from analogs before the ban next year....

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Did you hear the news that it looks like we are going to be the next state to have a smoking bans starting July 5, 2010? (pretty sure that was the date)
Maybe the supplier in the Chicago area would like to join us and pass out business cards so people can start their journey away from analogs before the ban next year....

We have Wisconsin's own Johnsons Creek participating. :cool:

I'm so mad about the smoking ban, i cant even talk about it. I just hope they don't drag vaping into it, too.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
We have Wisconsin's own Johnsons Creek participating. :cool:

I'm so mad about the smoking ban, i cant even talk about it. I just hope they don't drag vaping into it, too.

JC just has the juice; someone should have "juicers" on hand for those impulse buyers who want one NOW (aka - impulse buyers LOL)

IKWYM about the ban....and I'm not going there either. LOL
When I heard it this morning, all I could do was roll my eyes...

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hey Mrl, thanks a ton for watching over this thread while I actually got some "work" done - I really appreciate it! Way to keep the energy flowing!

I heard, too, on the radio this morning that Wis will join the ranks of the SmokeFree states......ugh! Had a good yell at the radio in the car - I get just so flaming angry when the government sees fit to tell a private business owner what they can and can't allow on their property.....

but I'm not going to rant....I won't......must behave......uhhg!

We'll just have to spread the news to all the smokers around that there's an alternative - we can have our e-cigs and vape, too!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
hey Spikey - thanks for checking us out - I did have thoughts of that running through my head, but wanted to concentrate on the Vape-in for right now....

I just made some slight adjustments to the flyer info - as Kennedy just introduced his version of the Tobacco Control Act...we're getting our Vape-in at the PERFECT time - the bill will be discussed very soon after we do our thing...so our comments will be fresh in everyone's minds...

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Nice seeing you stand up for yourself.:D

Still doesn't answer my question.

Do you Yanks Party?

Or are you all Mommies Boys?

depends on your definition of "Party" and the context in which it was asked.

Now, concidering there are a lot of people that live in Wisconsin on this thread, well, we are known for our beer, brats, cheese and tailgating...and a mad rush for anything labeled "FREE" makes the run with the bulls look like a track meet of the over 80 crowd....

When someone walks up to me and says "So...do you party?" that term takes on a cannabis meaning.

BTW; unless something fell off, I'm not a 'mommies boy' ....unless I'm a gay trapped in a woman's body (to semi-quote another on the boards LOL)

What does "party" mean in West Australia, out of curiosity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread