Not open for further replies.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I'm sort of new to DIY, and don't have experience with many different nics, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I've tried RTS and Wizard Labs, and have been really happy with both. The WL nic looks clear and doesn't seem to have any smell... well, maybe there's a very slight scent, but it's so small that I'm not sure if it's there or I'm imagining it. Not sure what else to say about it, other than that I plan on getting more.
So they're officially open now?

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Thanks Leo. I've only used RTS myself so far. Do you have any opinion on if its more peppery tasting or not? I know some folks like that bite others like their nic mild and clear. What strength did you buy? Do you like the RTS better? Sorry for the questions-- I just want to know as much as possible to make a decision.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I don't like a peppery taste, and don't notice it with the WL nic. I got the 48mg, and mix to 24. I guess I like the WL and RTS the same. They seem pretty similar to me. Hopefully it's not just me having dull tastebuds. Maybe someone else will chime in.
I don't mind the questions... I've had so much help here, it's nice to be able to help someone.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
i believe it comes shipped in special pkgs so that the liquid is not exposed to air and i am pretty sure its shipped in glass bottles but not positive...i just saw a posting on this and cant find it

..i know a few of their flavors are shipped in glass..i have never ordered from them before, i could have when it was closed to the public when the website was getting revamped but i was broke..lol

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
ok,,,found some postings but still not the one i was looking for..lol

Wow! All I can say is WOW! Hands down the best packaging I have ever received. Time and care was taken to pack this order and it shows. While talking via phone he mentioned that he had a lot of new flavors that had not been posted online yet and I mentioned one in particular I was interested in trying. Guess what? Along with the 555 he sent for me to try, there was another bottle of Orange Cream that I was not expecting. All flavors I ordered are TPA flavors as he has a relationship with them. 8 mL bottles at a price that can't be beat. Will certainly order from Wizard Flavor Labs again and again and again!

I am very happy with my order...will use the nic in a few and report back ..since I am mixing a little today......got a lot of glass and it was packed nicely...flavors are tpa...which I use so..yeah I am a happy camper...

I didn't order nic, but the flavors and mixing supplies I got I am very happy with. The flavors were ones that I was going to order from TPA anyway...I'm happy I could get them for a great price in that size. The glass mixing tools I got, like Debb said, was packaged very well. No complaints here at all about my order. They even threw in a freebie/gift pair of gloves and a few pipettes. Thanks Wizard Labs! I needed gloves.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
i believe it comes shipped in special pkgs so that the liquid is not exposed to air and i am pretty sure its shipped in glass bottles but not positive...i just saw a posting on this and cant find it

..i know a few of their flavors are shipped in glass..i have never ordered from them before, i could have when it was closed to the public when the website was getting revamped but i was broke..lol

This vaping is keeping me permanently broke...I've taken to hiding my latest purchases in one of those giant rubbermaid style covered plastic thingamabobs from my old man....only shiloh knows for sure how much nic and stuff we have....lol

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Oh by the way what kind of container does it come in? Is it a clear container? Did you put it into glass bottles?

The nic comes in dark blue plastic (big, wide mouth/top). It's translucent, but very dark. VG/PG come in white plastic (same big top), and flavors come in clear glass. It was all packed really well - not much chance of anything breaking.

ruff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Washington, In
I must say.. I'm very impressed with wizardlabs customer support, there was a problem with their postage label printer went down and before they got it back online the shipping for today had passed, I received an email starting that they had the delay and would like to make it up to me by including a free gift of my choice out of three items of their choosing.

So wizardlabs customer service gets a 10/10 from me as well as my thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
I typically communicate with the owner/manager of the NIC vendor BEFORE I order. I've ordered from several over the past 3 years. I've never received "bad" nic juice. Am I lucky, or maybe just can't tell the difference :).

I'll suggest a couple of things before you order a large amount of unflavored:
1) Have a good idea how you are going to mix it. Learn first, order second.
2) Get any questions answered before you start messing with DIY.
3) Get to know your vendor. If they don't have time to help before you buy, will they have the time after you buy?
4) Price your final mix, not just the Nic juice. When you buy 100mg/ml, you will need more PG and/or VG to dilute it.
Something like 48mg/ml is already diluted somewhat. Plan your purchase so you don't have a lot of waste product just sitting around waiting for the next order.
5) After including Nic, PG, VG, Flavor, etc., calculate the cost in mg/$ or ml/$ and include shipping.

DIY can be economical, and fun. Learn first, before you buy.

and since this is a WizardLabs review thread, I have been in contact with John since he was 'about this high' :), I trust his products, and his integrity. and yes I am also a customer.

Rocketman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread