The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Youde Goblin Mini

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Spectrum156, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. davevape55

davevape55 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Me either. I want to buy a quantity for most atomizers that use screws. Especially the new ones with good reviews. I will keep looking for us all. Thanks B

2. The.Drifter

The.Drifter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    • Like Like x 5
  3. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ThunderDan

ThunderDan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    Yeah, I have a VS200, its been great so far, I like it. I got it because I wanted a small dna200, and its a small dna200. I have a couple other DNA200 mods too, flawless, and evolv.

You can't go with a SX350J, or DNA200 based mod imo (as long as its well made, some of the early DNA200 mods have been questionable in that regard), they are both good, and both go down to around .05 ohm. Although what is even nicer to me is that you're not limited to ni200 with these boards, Ti, or SS offer temp limiting without silly low ohm builds, I've got a 1.0 ohm SS430 coil in my TFV4 right now. To me the DNA200 is just a bit smoother, and I prefer the way it does temp limiting vs the yihi board, just my opinion. Bottom line, either is fine, or there are cheaper options out there too, XCube II, or IPV3 Li can be had for $60-70 or so online, people seem to like those as well (no personal experience with them).

5. The.Drifter

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Different quantities are available, from packs of 5 up to packs of 50.

• Like Like x 1
  6. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    I bought the sx mini m class in july this year. It works very well and do use it at home. Did purchase the Hcigar VT40 from MVS 2 weeks prior to the release date. Liked the feel of it in the hand, but the 510 threading came apart one night and returned it to store. They gave me store credit so I purchased the yihi m class. Noticing the clapton builds are around. 03 ohms or less. Not seeing any regulated mods with those specs. Whats your take on low resistance builds. Are you sticking to temp. coils for the most part? Or doing each types when trying new tanks. I guess it also depends on the deck layout and airflow/juice channels. Guess i'll make the plunge for a new DNA device after checking some more reviews. Thanks again

7. rangerrobin

rangerrobin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Sonoma County, CA
    They're sold out! :cry:

8. sacullen

sacullen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2014
    Chicago, IL, USA
    I've noticed they go in and out of stock. I've also noticed they bumped up the price to $30. :eek: No more for me. I'm one of the few people who like the stock glass tip, and $30 is just crazy to me when the atty can be found for <$20.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ThunderDan

ThunderDan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    Yeah, same here. They look nice and all, but $30 for a piece of delrin is a joke.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Captain Pegleg

Captain Pegleg Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2015
    Arkansas
    I put a new build in mine; 0.7 ohms (smaller wire, more wraps), on my regulated is pretty dang awesome. I also love the included tip. No leaking, after my mistake of putting my clearomizer juice in (almost all PG and 16mg nicotine ACK), I fixed that real quick though haha.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Captain Pegleg

Apr 14, 2015
    Arkansas
    This thing is built well. I could not recommend it to beginner builders though because finding the right amount of wick for thickness of juice may be tough. I feel like I got lucky, honestly. Refilling is a bit of a downer, but then again, so is refilling ANY tank I own, and I like a small profile. So it's fine with me. As long as I don't lose my tiny screwdriver lol

12. crompers

crompers Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2015
    I have a pen knife with a screwdriver on it that does the trick, only a matter of time until I drop that screw on a pub floor though

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

13. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    There screw holder was a clip that holds the head of a screw on the slot end of your screw driver. Cant find one now. Was along time ago I had one for doing points on my V8 engines to cars I had. Still looking though. Thanks for info. Have a good time getting out. I always do when there's beer involved.

14. The.Drifter

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Black Goblin Mini's are out :)

[​IMG]

I think it looks sharp on my IPV D2 :)

• Like Like x 11
  15. tedigram

tedigram Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2015
    Brooklyn
    Wait is that a different drip tip? Or...oh my god does the drip tip adapter actually WORK in the black version?

• Like Like x 2
  16. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Thats for a sharped dressed man.! I'll say..

• Like Like x 3
  17. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Ordered my vt200 over the weekend. Should be better with the stainless threading, although not many complaints of the brass so far. Ordered from ecig.com $126.00 pretty good price if the warranty holds to it. Just thought to share with you.

18. The.Drifter

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    LOL, the drip tip adapter does indeed work :D
    I can actually pick up the whole mod by the drip tip.

I agree, I think it's very classy looking, one to use while sporting a tux :)
    I was surprised by how good this combo looked when I put the Black Goblin on it, like they were made for each other.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Captain Pegleg

Apr 14, 2015
    Arkansas
    Truly, a dapper topper you have there.

The adapter on mine (SS not black) is as snug as a bug in a...bus

• Like Like x 2
  20. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    That or in the back of a limo with a couple of hot babes on each side of you!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.