Youde Goblin Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka724ka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Newark, California
Thats what I'm looking for(thanks!). Have you found other Ti gauge wire, other than 26g.and 24g. available online?
Sorry for typo in previous post. Mine is indeed 24g (0.5mm). In other thread I see people order from unkamensupplies which shows lot of different gauges of wire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: davevape55

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Sorry for typo in previous post. Mine is indeed 24g (0.5mm). In other thread I see people order from unkamensupplies which shows lot of different gauges of wire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Ka,. Checking out stainless wire. I hear it's now the rage.

Reactions: ka724ka

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Just recieved 2 new authentic black g.mini's. The machine work looks better than before. The post screws don't seem to have any drop(slop) in them.They were both extremely clean with no oil residues. Very pleased and will be doing builds as soon as I'm done with the velocity mini. Thanks guys for great help and vape on!

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Gotta say I'm pretty spoiled with the top fill on my EK minis. Seeing that I had a 8 buck credit on FT I clicked one up, an auth. for 12 bucks. I can wait seeing that I'll be waiting for my newly won Cloupor Mini. :) :) ahh won't be my first bottom fill think I can live with it.
Nice win! Have not tried this tank. EK being what exactly?

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Erlkonigin
Oh. Sorry Dan, I thought your reply was from Ka. Looking for the following post screw sizes for goblin mini, goliath v2, Bellus. I asked Two_Bears also. Tired of poor quality stainless to anchor coils. Any help Dan is much appreciated from me. Thanks

Smellybelly

Sep 29, 2015
So I just got the Goblin mini a few days ago. I love the looks and weiget of it and the airflow control I actually like after thinking I wouldn't like it. I do wish it was top fill and the post screws kinda suck but oh well. This is my first rta and I was able to wick it without leaks on the first try. I mean I did have a subtank and used the rba but that doesn't have juice channels so I think that's a different beast altogether.

Anyways anyone got any build suggestions. Right now I have a dual coil 2mm I.D. 26g 7 wrap build. It's working pretty good. I'm using it on a mech and I have only occasionally gotten a rare dry hit. Not even really a dry hit just a less wet hit. Also I have read people rave about the flavor and while it's pretty good it's not like what I am reading about. People are comparing it too the veritas and magma and sorry but I just don't see it. Maybe if I could fit some claptons in there but I don't see that happening. I was thinking about doing some ribbon n80 .5x.1mm. Maybe do a twisted build?

Reactions: davevape55

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
Black Goblin Mini's are out :)

6qr4mxz3t5oni6x6g.jpg

I think it looks sharp on my IPV D2 :)
Man!! I like that so much I just ordered the exact setup from MVS. Need to find that drip tip though ;)

Question: Does the GM scratch the top of the IPV?

cheech226

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2014
Baton Rouge, LA. USA
i've been using a stm rba deck for about 2 months. i've found that 7 wraps of .4 mm ti @ 3 mm give me the vape i want with my koopor mini around 450 F. i have a goblin mini on the slow boat coming to me and could use some suggestions for a dual coil build using my .4 mm ti wire. i've read that a 3 mm coil may be too big for the goblin deck. would dual coils of 7 wraps work at 3 mm or do i need to go to 2.5 mm? more wraps - less wraps, i'm open for suggestions.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Reactions: rangerrobin

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Hi Dave
I have an org. EK mini got it here. The Erlkönigin Nano 3ml | Erlkönigin | Crown Series | shop.vonerl.com Kinda expensive though. I have another mini from Fasttech when they were in stock. Have my mini on a vaper shark dna30 its a really tiny set up.
Thanks for the info. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Sore index finger. Slowed my building atty's and typing. I haven't tried this tank, but will take a look. I am currently looking into the new tanks coming out. Thanks

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Just got me a Goblin mini today,and i gotta say i am impressed.I've been using rda's for several months now,as i have been mainly using bottom feed mods,but i picked up a sigelei 150,and decided to get this with it.The last tanks i used were the various versions of the orchid,and a couple lemo's,the gb blows them all out of the water.I can vape my 18mg all day long in my rda's and not have a problem,but 10 minutes with this little goblin left me dizzy at 18mg haha.

msrfrog

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Catskill NY
Made some drip tips at work today for my Goblin Mini to create a cleaner look without the drip tip adapter.

Tried some different sizes to see which height I liked. Gonna make a few more out of Brass and SS tomorrow so I can have some more options.

a5knh146kz6ourk6g.jpg

5ammry848s111vx6g.jpg

3n73x3ekba5csog6g.jpg
Nice work , the stainless one is my favorite.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Made some drip tips at work today for my Goblin Mini to create a cleaner look without the drip tip adapter.

Tried some different sizes to see which height I liked. Gonna make a few more out of Brass and SS tomorrow so I can have some more options.

a5knh146kz6ourk6g.jpg

5ammry848s111vx6g.jpg

3n73x3ekba5csog6g.jpg

Excellent. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread