The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Youde Goblin Mini

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Spectrum156, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. davevape55

davevape55 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Hi guys. Looking for purchase of tank seals g.mini & goliath v2. Want to buy in bulk, so I have plenty of spares. Lost 3 already, but I have many of these tanks. Any help is cool.

2. ka724ka

ka724ka Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2012
    Newark, California
    Sorry for typo in previous post. Mine is indeed 24g (0.5mm). In other thread I see people order from unkamensupplies which shows lot of different gauges of wire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Thanks Ka,. Checking out stainless wire. I hear it's now the rage.

• Like Like x 1
  4. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Just recieved 2 new authentic black g.mini's. The machine work looks better than before. The post screws don't seem to have any drop(slop) in them.They were both extremely clean with no oil residues. Very pleased and will be doing builds as soon as I'm done with the velocity mini. Thanks guys for great help and vape on!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wackyjak

Wackyjak Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    Florida
    Gotta say I'm pretty spoiled with the top fill on my EK minis. Seeing that I had a 8 buck credit on FT I clicked one up, an auth. for 12 bucks. I can wait seeing that I'll be waiting for my newly won Cloupor Mini. :) :) ahh won't be my first bottom fill think I can live with it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Nice win! Have not tried this tank. EK being what exactly?

7. ThunderDan

ThunderDan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    Erlkonigin

• Like Like x 1
  8. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Erikonigin. Is there a version to it and does it come in a nano or mini size?

9. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Oh. Sorry Dan, I thought your reply was from Ka. Looking for the following post screw sizes for goblin mini, goliath v2, Bellus. I asked Two_Bears also. Tired of poor quality stainless to anchor coils. Any help Dan is much appreciated from me. Thanks

10. ThunderDan

ThunderDan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    Fasttech used to have a nano version. They haven't for some time though iirc.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wackyjak

Wackyjak Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    Florida
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Smellybelly

Smellybelly Senior Member

Sep 29, 2015
    So I just got the Goblin mini a few days ago. I love the looks and weiget of it and the airflow control I actually like after thinking I wouldn't like it. I do wish it was top fill and the post screws kinda suck but oh well. This is my first rta and I was able to wick it without leaks on the first try. I mean I did have a subtank and used the rba but that doesn't have juice channels so I think that's a different beast altogether.

Anyways anyone got any build suggestions. Right now I have a dual coil 2mm I.D. 26g 7 wrap build. It's working pretty good. I'm using it on a mech and I have only occasionally gotten a rare dry hit. Not even really a dry hit just a less wet hit. Also I have read people rave about the flavor and while it's pretty good it's not like what I am reading about. People are comparing it too the veritas and magma and sorry but I just don't see it. Maybe if I could fit some claptons in there but I don't see that happening. I was thinking about doing some ribbon n80 .5x.1mm. Maybe do a twisted build?

• Like Like x 1
  13. k2zs

k2zs Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    Rochester, NY
    Man!! I like that so much I just ordered the exact setup from MVS. Need to find that drip tip though ;)

Question: Does the GM scratch the top of the IPV?

• Like Like x 2
  14. cheech226

cheech226 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2014
    Baton Rouge, LA. USA
    i've been using a stm rba deck for about 2 months. i've found that 7 wraps of .4 mm ti @ 3 mm give me the vape i want with my koopor mini around 450 F. i have a goblin mini on the slow boat coming to me and could use some suggestions for a dual coil build using my .4 mm ti wire. i've read that a 3 mm coil may be too big for the goblin deck. would dual coils of 7 wraps work at 3 mm or do i need to go to 2.5 mm? more wraps - less wraps, i'm open for suggestions.

15. The.Drifter

The.Drifter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia

Here is the link for that drip tip : Drip Tip Insulator - Teflon Delrin Acrylic - Drip Tips - Accessories

To answer your question, YES, the GM scratches the top of the D2 if you tighten it too much. Mines already scratched :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. davevape55

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Thanks for the info. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Sore index finger. Slowed my building atty's and typing. I haven't tried this tank, but will take a look. I am currently looking into the new tanks coming out. Thanks

17. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Just got me a Goblin mini today,and i gotta say i am impressed.I've been using rda's for several months now,as i have been mainly using bottom feed mods,but i picked up a sigelei 150,and decided to get this with it.The last tanks i used were the various versions of the orchid,and a couple lemo's,the gb blows them all out of the water.I can vape my 18mg all day long in my rda's and not have a problem,but 10 minutes with this little goblin left me dizzy at 18mg haha.

• Like Like x 6
  18. The.Drifter

The.Drifter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Made some drip tips at work today for my Goblin Mini to create a cleaner look without the drip tip adapter.

Tried some different sizes to see which height I liked. Gonna make a few more out of Brass and SS tomorrow so I can have some more options.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  19. msrfrog

msrfrog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2014
    Catskill NY
    Nice work , the stainless one is my favorite.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  20. TheWestPole

TheWestPole Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Excellent. :D

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.