Status
Not open for further replies.

DHolly

ECF Veteran
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Kennesaw, GA. USA
    Help please!
    I'm going NUTS!

Received the Goblin Mini today, ordered the blue glass tank and pretty blue drip tip. Nice looking packaging but.... I can get the cap off the deck!

I've read tons and searched for same issues but can't find any type posts. Can't imagine I am the only person that's got this sucker screwed on so tight it can't remove it with two hand grippers? I'm pretty dang annoyed ATM, it's ready to get hit with a mallet!
    Omg, please telling me I'm missing something?

Please help!

eddiea

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2014
    Laguna Niguel, CA USA
    Help please!
    I'm going NUTS!

Received the Goblin Mini today, ordered the blue glass tank and pretty blue drip tip. Nice looking packaging but.... I can get the cap off the deck!

I've read tons and searched for same issues but can't find any type posts. Can't imagine I am the only person that's got this sucker screwed on so tight it can't remove it with two hand grippers? I'm pretty dang annoyed ATM, it's ready to get hit with a mallet!

Please help!
    Have you tried putting it in the freezer for a short while?...maybe 10 or 15 minutes? Afterwards, try using some rubber gloves (like dishwashing gloves) to unscrew it.

Reactions: DHolly

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Help please!
    I'm going NUTS!

Please help!

Differences in atmospheric pressure can make things appear to be hermetrically sealed.

If the problem is the barrel not coming from the base useca screwdriver and remove the fill screw. Then the barrel comes off easily. One of mine had the fill screw 1/10 of a mm too close and the screw threads was hanging onto the barrel for dear life.

Danielcps

Jun 17, 2015
    a05b56ed187fa676ee51ec8d259217d6.jpg

Got my goblin mini custom made sleeve and driptip. Love the way it look.[emoji7]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Two bears

I think you nailed it!!
    Did exactly that and had grippers prior but unscrewed it with ease after removing the fill screw!

Built my first dual coil. It's not perfect by far but regardless ended with .50 Using 26 gage and YUM!!

Love the compact size!

6D7F1113-A667-425D-BB4E-F50DED66DBFE_zps8lp3squc.jpg

Glad to be of help. I got a clone on eBay then I got a clone on fasttech and could NOT remove the barrel. Just for grind and giggles removed the fill screw and no problem at all.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    These golblin minis are awesome. Totally worth the pain in the but fill method. First single coil build was horrible. Too much wick not enough airflow. But my first dual .6 came out great . so smooth and so much dense vapor.

I agree the GMini is super special. Best flavor RTA I ever used.

My GMini almost bought the farm yesterday. I was filling it and dropped it onto a hard floor. It bounced twice and when I picked it up everything was fine. A drop of ejuice came out the airflow and the RTA was flooded. Chain vaping for 20-25 seconds and my little GMini was back to normal.

Reactions: msrfrog

davevape55

ECF Veteran
    Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    www.google.com
    These golblin minis are awesome. Totally worth the pain in the but fill method. First single coil build was horrible. Too much wick not enough airflow. But my first dual .6 came out great . so smooth and so much dense vapor.

Nice! I also did a dual 27ga. Kanthsl on 2.0mm screwdriver 10 wrap that came out good. Wish the rampup was faster though.

Reactions: msrfrog

davevape55

ECF Veteran
    Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    www.google.com
    Glad to be of help. I got a clone on eBay then I got a clone on fasttech and could NOT remove the barrel. Just for grind and giggles removed the fill screw and no problem at all.
    Ya. The fill screw removed does help untwist the ends. Could be vacumn. Also it can get in the way on clones I noticed.

ka724ka

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 3, 2012
    Newark, California
    Hey guys, anyone found a good titanuim build(dual coil) for the g.mini... One that ramps up decently?

I installed dual 24g Ti1 7 wraps in 2.5 ID. The final ohm is 1.03. I vape it on my IPV4 at 450 F and 40J. Flavor and vapor are decent.

Last edited:
    Reactions: davevape55
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread