Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Victor is my Hero! My favorite part is the panic on his face when his atty catches fire makes me laugh every time.
Totally priceless!
He almost took another pull on that at 6V later on in the video. You would have seen some hacking and coughing then... :lol:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I see a scolding coming...

anim_peep.gif

anim_rofl.gif
anim_rofl.gif
anim_rofl.gif
anim_rofl.gif

Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
looks like this thread has been hijacked.

I was just thinking that, Willy... way too much vapor going on, for a tootle puffer thread. Go back to your own thread! :D

This is the home of those who don't need to create weather just to enjoy vaping.

Andria

I was just thinking that, Willy... way too much vapor going on, for a tootle puffer thread. Go back to your own thread! :D

This is the home of those who don't need to create weather just to enjoy vaping.

Andria

Agree...it's getting foggy in here, can't see.....no show off clouds allowed!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
We need a Tootle Puffer Seal of Approval.

Tootle Puffer Approved:
  • Clearomizers and RBAs that don't have excessive airflow. For RBAs, that's mostly single-coil.
  • PVs that can lower the power, not just raise it.
Anything else?

Variant FTW!

Every time I see one now all I can think of is Victor form iSmok saying "Only for Prefessinal Vaperrrers".
The fun start at the 2:00 mark but the whole video is worth the watch. :lol:

Absolutely hilarious, I'm laughing out loud right now....Thanks! Great way to start the day!

An RTA for a tootle puffer? The KFL+v2 or the Erlkonigin. A really nice Erlk clone can be had for a few dollars.

EK Style Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (8ml) White

For $5 + shipping, I highly recommend the Erlk clone. And you have the choice of 4 different colored tanks. Simply be patient in learning the build (took me 3-4 days). I greatly prefer my Erlk clone to my KFL+v2; better flavor, far more airflow options, practically no leaking, easier to build (after you get the hang of it), smaller, lighter, higher juice capacity (6ml vs 4.5ml), top-fill, and a cheap nano kit (makes for a tiny topper with a 3ml capacity). iBTanked has their great glass tanks for it starting at $5. It's my only RTA that looks great on my iStick 20W.

I use my KFL+v2 in the house only. It works great. But I've been unsuccessful in wicking it for the performance I want without leaking. It will leak when lying on its side. A deal-breaker for me and my out & about rigs.

I would not recommend a K4. When it works, it's great. Way over-engineered IMO. Far too fiddly and unnecessary for us tootle puffers. I sold my Tobeco K4. It just wasn't worth the hassle. I get equal or better vapes elsewhere.

Both the SubTank Mini w/RBA head and Eleaf Lemo 2 look very promising. The latest STMini has a 4th, smaller airhole perfect for MTL tootlers. The Lemo 2's airflow can be shut down completely. The rest is up to your build and choice of drip-tip. Both sit @ approximately $30. I'm waiting for massive sales to get both and test drive them.

Hope this helps.

(It's on the iStick 20W in the photo below (on the right). KFL+v2 on the iStick 30W.)

16280290411_d895b5799e_o.png

Hi Aldenf....I bit on one of these EK clones this weekend. I'm like Oregon Linda, recoiled my fair share of MT3S heads, wanna give an RTA a go. Figure I can't go wrong for less than 10 bux which includes shipping. Read OK comments on them too, yours and others. Like the capacity, looks easy to fill, nice simple design without a lot of parts. We'll see...if I need help I'll shall ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread