Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
You could get Yiddle to tell you all about - saving you the time watching it and giving you more time to play with your gifs... :D:D:D
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/D... chin msg hmmmm in cloud_zpsplm4kuqw.gif.html Now there's an idea

Managed to thoroughly break both bones in my ankle. So I now have a huge collection of hardware in said ankle and am on no weight bearing for six weeks.:censored::-x
Oh no sweetie, I'm soooooo sorry to hear this!!! I agree with stealth vapin, got some of yur tootle puffin stuff there?? Also hope someone can bring ya some decent food. Do you have folks who can check on you often and visit with you?

They had a 3 hour layover in Vegas and she ate at Popeye's and has been sick ever since. Throwing up on plane and on the way home from the airport and still this morning on the way to work. As soon as I figure out how to get the pics over here will post a couple.
So glad y'all had a great visit. Your daughter is beautiful!! (takes after her mama don't she?)
So sorry she's sick though! And nice on her choice......dang, my son shoulda gone in the AF with bonuses like those. He actually was fixin to go talk to em, but the Army got off it's duff and did what he wanted just in the nic of time.

You would be surprised how quickly a dog or cat will memorize a person... Very perceptive beasties.
Jup! I hadn't seen my dog that I grew up with for 3-4 years. When my stepmother died, I drove up there and went straight to the funeral home that evening. Now, this dog barked at every car that came in except Dad's. Dad went on home, I had to stop for gas etc. Dad said when I pulled up, in a car my dog had never heard, he somehow knew it was me. Didn't bark, just went straight to the door and waited for me to come in.

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
I hereby submit my application to join the Nicpocalypse Minor League Playas Association. 3 liters of 100 mg/ml nic from MFS were just delivered by FedEx, to go along with the 2 liters already in my freezer.
My gallon of pg and gallon of vg just arrived. I'm almost set to diy. Yay!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
It is okay Deb - we know who really needs to behave - she gave them to you.

Yiddle!!!
Ok.......we can blame her..........but I haven't even gotten to hers yet!! Been doin this all morning.....and not even 1/2 done yet :facepalm: I may be as obsessed as Torey! lol

Yay!!!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Wow.....kinda nice this jumps up so you don't miss stuff like I used to all the time....... but.......I put in the cheerleader, and was suddenly face to face with yiddle's crazy dog!! lol That wasn't what I put in there!!

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
What are you lacking? My recollectolator says graduated cylinders? If so, you're not missing anything that would prevent you from getting started meedjately, if ya got a mind to.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
Oh no! Hope your recovery goes smooth.
Can you stealth vape? How would they know?

Haven't figured out a way/place to hide the vaporizer - yet. No drawer in the bed table and the staff seem to root through the drawers in the end table and cupboard. I don't really have anything stealth sized, smallest are the VV v3s. I do have some nicotine lozenges, but the thing with vaping is that I haven't missed the nicotine that much, but the habit, motion, inhaling...

amoret,

So sorry to hear that! I only hit the 'Like' in empathy. I did the same over seven years ago...

xray_zpsah5wrjpc.png

At least you'll heal quicker since you're vaping! My ankle coloring is still 'bruised' due to my smoking at the time <sigh>.

Yeah, that's what the one bone looks like, and then long spikes into the top of the other one. For the first broken bones in my life I had to do a thorough job. I'm working on how to get the php file of the picture from Liz's Facebook page saved to a format that I can use so that I can show them off.:D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I don't really have anything stealth sized, smallest are the VV v3s.
How long are ya gonna be there, I could send you an ego and can look to see if I still have an evod, that's fairly small. Do you have one of those rolly tables that you eat on with the drawer? I'd whack em if they were rootin through my stuff!! Would definitely be markin off which were theirs to root through for supplies, and which were mine and they better stay out of em!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Well, I messed up big time on Wednesday. I was "just" taking bread out for the birds and squirrels, and got careless on the small step going out the front door. Managed to thoroughly break both bones in my ankle. So I now have a huge collection of hardware in said ankle and am on no weight bearing for six weeks.:censored::-x

So I'm in a nursing home for rehab until my arm strength is up to holding up my ample weight for one legged walker hopping or six weeks, whichever comes first.

Meanwhile Liz is trying to find a place for Loki to stay, we have the cats set up for a neighbor to check on a couple of times a week, and I am not enjoying communal life on a day persons schedule and food that ranks way low even by hospital standards.:grr:

They couldn't do much of anything on the holiday weekend, including giving me the password for the slow internet connection. I'm not happy in case you couldn't tell.

Oh no, no, no .... so sorry to hear what happened. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Keep us posted about vaping too, not just your angle injury, while your there. I'm sure 'the porch' can figure out something and get it to you.

JducyYzYhNKlcvpf2GvzS0jMw8nXptN7OKbE2w2gMrc=s197-p-no
TuLHydJpB85mlDrteamVbxyf40QQ_GCdN3v_niH2bxo=s197-p-no
ygDr964RNP5PikVMW25flbQ6PZxmsoOVYPOfUQiRvbo=s197-p-no
He's just a little guy. She thought our dog wouldn't remember her but Sophie the dog just about peed her pants when she saw her.

Nice pictures of you and the grandkids. I'll bet it was good to see them. That doesn't surprise me about the dog. We only get to Denver once a year, but Izzy (Kate's dog) goes bonkers when she sees us again.

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Well, I messed up big time on Wednesday. I was "just" taking bread out for the birds and squirrels, and got careless on the small step going out the front door. Managed to thoroughly break both bones in my ankle. So I now have a huge collection of hardware in said ankle and am on no weight bearing for six weeks.:censored::-x

So I'm in a nursing home for rehab until my arm strength is up to holding up my ample weight for one legged walker hopping or six weeks, whichever comes first.

Meanwhile Liz is trying to find a place for Loki to stay, we have the cats set up for a neighbor to check on a couple of times a week, and I am not enjoying communal life on a day persons schedule and food that ranks way low even by hospital standards.:grr:

They couldn't do much of anything on the holiday weekend, including giving me the password for the slow internet connection. I'm not happy in case you couldn't tell.

You have a couple of PM's aka 'conversations' waiting for you. :)

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida

Oh, I'm so sorry this happened to you! Wishing you a very speedy recovery, and I agree with Deb about going through your stuff.....it's YOUR stuff and they have no right to do that. I'd call them on it!

="2legsshrt, post: 15843518, member: 20705"]
JducyYzYhNKlcvpf2GvzS0jMw8nXptN7OKbE2w2gMrc=s197-p-no
TuLHydJpB85mlDrteamVbxyf40QQ_GCdN3v_niH2bxo=s197-p-no
ygDr964RNP5PikVMW25flbQ6PZxmsoOVYPOfUQiRvbo=s197-p-no
He's just a little guy. She thought our dog wouldn't remember her but Sophie the dog just about peed her pants when she saw her.[/QUOTE]
Oh what a great picture.....sure glad you enjoyed your visit together.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Well my Grandaughter and Grand Son in law are gone back to El Paso. Had a great visit.
Sorry to see her go but it was sure good to see her. They had a 3 hour layover in Vegas and she ate at Popeye's and has been sick ever since. Throwing up on plane and on the way home from the airport and still this morning on the way to work. As soon as I figure out how to get the pics over here will post a couple.
You got pics! Isn't that kinda gross?:lol::w00t::lol:

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
What are you lacking? My recollectolator says graduated cylinders? If so, you're not missing anything that would prevent you from getting started meedjately, if ya got a mind to.
I couldn't wait. I have a 30 ml beaker and a glass stir stick. Just made Flamingo and have it sitting in the iTaste VV4 in a mini tank saturated the wick of a new coil. Smells great. Hope it tastes as good. I used a recipe:
Flamingo_flies.gif

Attachments

• Flamingo.JPG
    Flamingo.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread