Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Anyway with newer PC's unless they are unplugged they are always on as far as a power surge goes.
like how newer, I wasn't aware of this. Hope you don't have power issues.

And a happy birthday to Ken_A :shock:

Happy Birthday Ken!!!! Sorry I'm a tad late......but I started these quotes while it was still your birthday, just got sidetracked :) Glad you had a wonderful day!!
images

her bottom lip is black n swollen and her back left paw is also swollen and bloody around the middle claw and pad. Phone call to the Vet first thing in the morning.
oh goodness. Hope it's nothing serious sweetie, be sure to let us know!

And this is the recent total makeover. We're so pleased with it.
ohhhhh wow!!! That is gorgeous! I'm with dancin though, would love to see some pics of those pull out cupboards. Wanna adopt me??? lol

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Did a lil' Google on 'nationalism vs patriotism' and almost puked! Do believe that that the 'popular' mind set is a residual effect of the 'recent' near Third Reich and supporters of the 'New World Order'. Am I a conspiratorial theory supporter? Noper, I like to think that I'm a knowledgeable patriotic and nationalistic veteran*! Oh, by the way...

* link>>> Oddly enough, the very Patriot Act itself has led to those identifying themselves as “Patriots” or within the “Patriot Movement” as suspected domestic terrorist... (including veterans!).

I'm so tired of our (USA) inability to accomplish much any more, even within the 'shadow of ISIS'; stay tuned, coming to a neighborhood near you. So to anyone who doubts my love for the USofA and questions my sincere wish for global peace, just kiss my patriotic, nationalistic and red/white/blue
mooning.gif
!

Mike, what a dramatic transformation!
thumbsup.gif

Amen brother!

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
What's the name of the place to get the best deal on PG and VG? I know some mentioned Tractor Supply but I want to buy online. There was a place most everybody said that had a combo deal on a gallon of each. Can't for the life of me remember where. :rolleyes: Thanks :thumb:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Happy Birthday Ken!!!! Sorry I'm a tad late......but I started these quotes while it was still your birthday, just got sidetracked :) Glad you had a wonderful day!!
images
Thanks! finishing off my birthday today by taking the day off. Parents drive back home this morning, and I will have breakfast with them at the Cracker Barrel,then I get to go pay money to the storage unit place, drain the pool, etc..
:D

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Mike & Janet, I love the new kitchen! But, you left out the most important pics! Those wonderful slide-out cabinets! That's the most important part!

YES! The drawers and corner turntables are fantastic. I discovered that a cabinet with regular shelves are needed for canned goods though. In a drawer you have to lift each can to see the label, but on a regular shelf you look at the cans straight on. Not a problem though!!

Another thing that we love is that all the drawers pull all the way out so no more searching the back recesses searching for things!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
And this is the recent total makeover. We're so pleased with it.

IMG_4508_zps0vmvdsmx.jpg

IMG_4547_zps3a6lebcu.jpg

IMG_4544_zpsxuycyqc3.jpg

IMG_4536_zpsfxx372i5.jpg

IMG_4551_zpsp5fmulwc.jpg
Beàutiful kitchen, Janet & Mike!

Thanks! finishing off my birthday today by taking the day off. Parents drive back home this morning, and I will have breakfast with them at the Cracker Barrel,then I get to go pay money to the storage unit place, drain the pool, etc..
:D
Didn't get a chance to get here yesterday to wish you a Happy Birthday, but did elsewhere! :)
Enjoy your extended celebration!

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Warning, Jeff and Kay, Bigbells lunch picture is at the bottom of this post.

Healthiness level: good +
Tastiness level: excellent
Stomach-filling level: bodacious

One huge chicken breast. If I'm walkin' down the street and a chicken that big is walking toward me, I'm moving to the other side of the street. Pulled apart by hand to make the thickness fairly uniform, liberally showered with oregano, grilled for 12 minutes on the George Foreman. Cut into slices after cooking.

Sweet pickle slices and tomato slices cut into smaller pieces. 12" burrito. Dat's all, except for the camera shadow at the bottom with my plate sittin' in my lap. It were really good.

ChickenBurrito.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Parents drive back home this morning, and I will have breakfast with them at the Cracker Barrel
yummm hope ya had some country ham and fried apples for me!
Another thing that we love is that all the drawers pull all the way out so no more searching the back recesses searching for things!
way kewl!!! Yeah, as I've designed my dream kitchen (over and over in my mind for years) that was always an issue. Of course you can write on the top of the can what it is, but who's gonna keep up with that? The best thing I ever had for cans was a book case, but that's not purdy. lol But, I could keep each thing in a line from front to back like a store shelf. Easy to see, could double stack cans, and easy to put the newer ones in front. Always knew exactly what I had. Even though most veggies were frozen, you always got cans of things.

Mornin y'all. Been sleepin plenty of hours for a good long while now, but not today. 3 hrs, that was it. Hopefully will do better later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread