MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Ah rats, another vendor is going out of business.......VapingMe

Two of my favorites are gone. Super-T Manufacturing and Metal Madness Vapors. Well MMVapors still has a very minimal web presence but all their well crafted good looking mech mods (Poldiacs) are no longer offered. Super-T gave up what with all the inexpensive Chinese stuff. MMVapors decline was brought on by the Greek economy problems month's back.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
View attachment 509614

Funny-Black-Friday-Memes-13.jpg

I've been to one Black Friday sale and that was so many years ago, don't even remember.
There is no way on God's Green Earth that could get me to go to one now......nothing, and I mean nothing is that important!

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I've been to one Black Friday sale and that was so many years ago, don't even remember.
There is no way on God's Green Earth that could get me to go to one now......nothing, and I mean nothing is that important!

It's all BS anyway AFAIC .. driving consumers into a feeding frenzy, almost bordering on hypnosis .. in order to buy goods that many don't need and then charge that to a credit card that ends up costing as much as what they bought over time .. Black Friday ends up overshadowing Thanksgiving itself and is nothing more than Madison Avenue's creation to sell more Chinese imported wares .. much like another Holiday, Christmas .. ;)

Happy Holidays .. ;)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I think what is really sad is with the deeming nightmare we are going to be seeing many more vendors vanish one by one as they realize they haven't a prayer of staying in business long term. SO many things working against them, the economy, deeming, counterfeiters to name a few.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I have not been to a Black Friday sale in years either. I don't do crowds, and people are selfish fools. I did a little online shopping, but nothing big. I let the kids do the Black Friday sales. We went out for a nice breakfast (their treat of course) and they are off to sales. Gotta stop back by, though, cuz they forgot their leftovers!!! Fortunately not really out of the way because they can drive back to Tampa the back way (19 to Veterans Highway as opposed to I75).

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
It's all BS anyway AFAIC .. driving consumers into a feeding frenzy, almost bordering on hypnosis .. in order to buy goods that many don't need and then charge that to a credit card that ends up costing as much as what they bought over time .. Black Friday ends up overshadowing Thanksgiving itself and is nothing more than Madison Avenue's creation to sell more Chinese imported wares .. much like another Holiday, Christmas .. ;)

Happy Holidays .. ;)

They only get driven if they want to be. Stupid is as stupid does, but to each their own.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I am all alone in the house. There are so many goodies (leftovers) in the fridge - Apple Crumb Pie, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Home made Sugar Cookies, but I am trying so hard to be a good boy and leave them alone - Oh the pain - the pain...

Luckily it is not a Key Lime Pie - I would have already been all over it - many times over...

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I am all alone in the house. There are so many goodies (leftovers) in the fridge - Apple Crumb Pie, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Home made Sugar Cookies, but I am trying so hard to be a good boy and leave them alone - Oh the pain - the pain...

Luckily it is not a Key Lime Pie - I would have already been all over it - many times over...
Hang in there Semi! Be strong! Be bold! Be very courageous! We're here for ya!
4c10f3ba297f60b10d4c686df2993c4f.jpg

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Hang in there Semi! Be strong! Be bold! Be very courageous! We're here for ya!
4c10f3ba297f60b10d4c686df2993c4f.jpg

Lemme at that NOW.....and the entire can of Reddi-Wip!

I cannot have that in the house cause I'm a lil kid when it comes to Reddi-Wip If you know what lil kids do with Reddi-Wip, well that's me.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Lemme at that NOW.....and the entire can of Reddi-Wip!

I cannot have that in the house cause I'm a lil kid when it comes to Reddi-Wip If you know what lil kids do with Reddi-Wip, well that's me.
I like it in my coffee!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
No Gumbo today unfortunately. Hubby got the crud I have and didn't go to the family get together so no turkey carcass to use as the base. I will write down the recipe next time I do it.

For us it is hot roast beast sandwiches with Aus Jous for dipping as I made a big roast beef yesterday in the crock pot. Leftover Apple Spice cake for dessert.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
I am trying to not have a cow...

We have a brand spanking new Outlet Mall just up the road...

Black Friday Sales !

Online Vaping Sales !

And next Friday is payday :lol:

That made me LOL in a big way. Too funny. You have ALL the good stuff within arms reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread