Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I've been trying to do that already. Problem is, my mom doesn't want to focus on all that. She wants to just focus on making the most of the time we have left by being as happy as we can all be, which is fine for me.

Lucky you. I wish we could get some more snow here in Virginia.
Then leave your Mom out of it. But you really need to have the conversation with your Dad. It would probably go a long way toward making him feel better. Like it hasn't all been bad because he's been a good Dad & husband. Rich & famous, no, but that is not the mark of a successful life.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
I've been trying to do that already. Problem is, my mom doesn't want to focus on all that. She wants to just focus on making the most of the time we have left by being as happy as we can all be, which is fine for me.

Lucky you. I wish we could get some more snow here in Virginia.
Where are you in Virginia? I'm in Hampton, at least for the next couple of months. :D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The view out my hidey hole window right now.
View attachment 529095
it is pretty but can't like that one.....snow is fine to look at in a photo, but don't wanna be anywhere near the cold and mess that comes with it! Hope you make it to the doc ok, and that everything goes well.

Hey folks - Who's got the best nic at the best price right now? Looking for a liter or two of 100mg/ml.
For best at best price I would also say my freedom smokes, or maybe ecigexpress. Of course you know as soon as you buy some, it'll go on sale. I've never used ecigexpress nic, but I think legs has and liked it. When they do a 30% off sale, you can pick it up around 31.00 a liter. But of course MFS also has the glass bottles cheap that you can grab at the same time if you wanna transfer it to glass before freezing it which I understand is a good idea and what I'll be doing from now on

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Her hair is just thick, and I take it that she had it in a puff on top of her head. She said the TSA lady patted her puff. :D

that doesn't really sound so strange to me as back in the day of the teased, bouffant updo hairstyles.....there was a dealer at Harolds Club who was caught with a number of $5 chips tucked into her hair. She was palming the chip and every time she patted her hair....;) Consequently....it was strictly verboten to pat or touch one's hair....nor were we allowed to have a box of tissues on the table....as one dealer , with the help of a person in the cleaning dept, was tossing chips into the trash can beneath the table every time she blew her nose, to be retrieved when the trash was emptied...

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
that doesn't really sound so strange to me as back in the day of the teased, bouffant updo hairstyles.....there was a dealer at Harolds Club who was caught with a number of $5 chips tucked into her hair. She was palming the chip and every time she patted her hair....;) Consequently....it was strictly verboten to pat or touch one's hair....nor were we allowed to have a box of tissues on the table....as one dealer , with the help of a person in the cleaning dept, was tossing chips into the trash can beneath the table every time she blew her nose, to be retrieved when the trash was emptied...

Ya know, I rather hope the 'big hair' comes back in style. I liked it, although I don't worry about what is in style or not in style, cause I wear what I want when I want. My age allows me to do that and get away with it! :lol:

I had to run an errand this morning, and stopped at the store and saw a coffee cup that read "don't get depressed, buy shoes". I had to stifle my laughter.....no, I didn't buy the cup! :)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Ya know, I rather hope the 'big hair' comes back in style. I liked it, although I don't worry about what is in style or not in style, cause I wear what I want when I want. My age allows me to do that and get away with it! :lol:

I had to run an errand this morning, and stopped at the store and saw a coffee cup that read "don't get depressed, buy shoes". I had to stifle my laughter.....no, I didn't buy the cup! :)

You have me giggling here....as you're very aware.....buying new shoes is what is depressing me right now....;)

I never imagined that losing weight would make my shoes too big !!! :lol:

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Ya know, I didn't think of that until AFTERwards! :lol:

Yes, the feet have no right to get smaller along with every other part of the body! :lol:

But, big kudos to you for being so dedicated and enjoying the rewards......even though you may have tiny feet!

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Trying to get outta here by the end of March. :D Hoping to miss all that cold!
Trying to miss all that cold by enduring all that cold. Soundz like sumpthin' I'd doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread