Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I've tried this since you were talking about it, and keep meaning to ask you, but keep forgetting. When I mash a button, it doesn't give a prolonged beep, just one short one, so it hasn't worked for me.
Ummm.....mine beeps as long as I hold the button down.......

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I think trickle down actually worked. For about a year or two.
Then one CEO said... psst... Joe just bought a yacht. I'm a gotta get one of those. But bigger!
Then it gets out that another got a plane. Ooooohhh. Gottagettabigger one...
And it started to trickle up with greed.
Yep and and about then is when some televangelists started preaching greed is good.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I think trickle down actually worked. For about a year or two.
Then one CEO said... psst... Joe just bought a yacht. I'm a gotta get one of those. But bigger!
Then it gets out that another got a plane. Ooooohhh. Gottagettabigger one...
And it started to trickle up with greed.

When given the easy opportunity, one of the sub sets to the Golden Rule (Those That Have the Gold Rule) .. is this:

"If you can, Keep the Gold" .. this is the primary motivation behind maintaining the Minimum Wage as low as possible .. ;)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
And they didn't tell us that the trickle down was yellow...
Seemed kinda brown to me....

But it was the beginning of "Wall Street" finally gaining control of our government.
And with the media in their pocket control of the masses was ensured.
And they finally did away with that pesky Fairness Doctrine so that we would only see the message that they wanted us to see.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Yep and and about then is when some televangelists started preaching greed is good.

Well, in all fairness, Gordon Gekko helped ..

hecnhv.jpg

rich-rmoney-meme.jpg

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
NOT VAPEMAIL!!!!!

Don't you just hate it when your drip pans only last 15 years before you just cannot clean the gunk off the rim, and the bottoms are rusting out?
image.jpeg

Enter nice sleek black ceramic drip pans
image.jpeg

Now when my stove top is cleaned, it's clean!!
image.jpeg

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
NOT VAPEMAIL!!!!!

Don't you just hate it when your drip pans only last 15 years before you just cannot clean the gunk off the rim, and the bottoms are rusting out?
Nope. Cookin' wit gas here.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
NOT VAPEMAIL!!!!!

View attachment 529347

Enter nice sleek black ceramic drip pans
View attachment 529348

Now when my stove top is cleaned, it's clean!!
View attachment 529349
When our oven went out, they bought a new stove for us. A black one. The only way to clean the top without leaving smudges is vinegar or Windex. It looks so dirty with ose smudges, too.

Last edited:

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
The only way to clean the top without leaving smudges is vinegar of Windex.
I never heard of vinegar of Windex before. Do you just leave the Windex uncapped until it turns to vinegar? :thumb:

Where I live, a lot of dust gets stirred up when you drive on the gravel road or the dirt paths, especially in the summer. The color of my vehicle hides dirt pretty well, but white or black vehicles show the dirt quickly. One neighbor with a black car would drive about 5 mph on the gravel road to avoid kicking up dust, but we cured her of that by zipping around her.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Nice! We have one of those stove, maybe like what kenna has, with the glass top, hate those!!! Things burn into em and you can't get it out.
No, ours isn't a glass top. It's just a plain old apartment grade electric stove.

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
My Freedom Smokes normally has liter bottles for $50. I use it and it seems fine.

.......For best at best price I would also say my freedom smokes, or maybe ecigexpress. Of course you know as soon as you buy some, it'll go on sale. I've never used ecigexpress nic, but I think legs has and liked it. When they do a 30% off sale, you can pick it up around 31.00 a liter. But of course MFS also has the glass bottles cheap that you can grab at the same time if you wanna transfer it to glass before freezing it which I understand is a good idea and what I'll be doing from now on

MFS has 100mg liters for $50 unless they went up in the last month. They usually have a diy sale later in every month. It'll give you enough discount to cover shipping, maybe a bit more.

Thanks for the replies, I went to ecigexpress and MFS in separate tabs, put a liter of 100 in each cart, and added shipping quotes. When I flipped back to ecigexpress from MFS, there was a pop-up with a 10% off coupon code! So I got it from them @ 46.98 shipped as opposed to ~57... works for me!

Actually, in the meantime, I checked the freezer and still have an unopened liter from MFS, and was reminded that - it came with a slight 'tint' to it. Doubt that has any effect on taste, but still... + 10 dollars is 10 dollars!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I checked the freezer and still have an unopened liter from MFS, and was reminded that - it came with a slight 'tint' to it. Doubt that has any effect on taste,
I've had 3 liters from there, and all have been perfectly clear, no tint at all. There was a time that some folks seemed to be getting some nic from there that was a bit more peppery. Don't know if that was there taste buds, or if they used a different supplier for awhile. I hate black pepper, and vape at 24 mg, and don't have an issue with it being peppery. Let us know if this one is tinted or clear. I have used some nic from somewhere else that was slightly tinted yellow, then yellowed more cuz I didn't freeze it immediately, but no difference in taste. I know one person leaves his out and it turns brown but still no taste difference for him. Or at least not enough to matter if there is any

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
Let us know if this one is tinted or clear.

The tinted I have is from MFS, I ordered this time from ecigexpress.

Oh BTW, the coupon code at ecigexpress that got 10% off with is: NTJQGNUF

Don't know if it was a one-time thing -or- if it'll work for someone else -or- even if anyone else is interested in nic right now... just thought I'd stick it in just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread