Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Now I got that started I'll come back in about 4 pages and see how it goes. Dang no news this week Bill Maher is off. By the time they get done firing people from Trumps people for being Russian it's going to be like Designated Survivor. But hey 1 out of 3 ain't bad

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
I still don't buy that Zeke grew that much body hair with sex reassignment drugs. I think he had a body hair transplant or he was one hairy girl.
Furry little beast isn't she? :shock::shock: Actually went out with a girl a couple of times in high school who was a tad bit furrier than I initially thought.:lol:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Just checking in ... has the commosion gone away?

peeking.gif

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
What was that movie where the martians took over and killed everyone and the line was, seems like it was Jack Nicholson hey this part of the govt and that part of the govt is gone but 1 out of 3 ain't bad. Invasion from Mars?
Mars Attacks. Ended up being killed by Slim Whitman music. Akkkk, akkkk, akkkk. :lol:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
It sounds like they are following a logical course of action.
OH, I agree. It is a lot better than the doctors who have diagnosed "It is all in your head." without any other consideration. Just a logical flow, but oh so slow.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I just ordered a couple of sigelei Kaos Spectrum mods from a place I'd never heard of, probably a new business. The price for the mods I got is the best price I've seen, even after paying $9 to ship the pair of them. Prices on other mods don't seem to be much below the going prices, but for the Kaos, they were lower ($36 each before shipping cost). After about 2 weeks of using a Kaos, I've decided I like it enough to get backups, and start using it in place of the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 mods that I've been using. Besides having fairly shoddy construction (I've had two or three of them quit working), the shape of the RX200 makes it somewhat easy to knock it off the arm of a couch. The Kaos has broadsides that make it sit better when horizontal and seems to be put together betterer.
Wholesale E Liquids - Wholesale E Juice - E Cig & Vapor Products | Ejuice Connect

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
OH, I agree. It is a lot better than the doctors who have diagnosed "It is all in your head." without any other consideration. Just a logical flow, but oh so slow.
I'm dreading it. How many tests between cardio vascular thingie, back & neck thingies, & GI thingy ya reckon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I just ordered a couple of Sigelei Kaos Spectrum mods from a place I'd never heard of, probably a new business. The price for the mods I got is the best price I've seen, even after paying $9 to ship the pair of them. Prices on other mods don't seem to be much below the going prices, but for the Kaos, they were lower ($36 each before shipping cost). After about 2 weeks of using a Kaos, I've decided I like it enough to get backups, and start using it in place of the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 mods that I've been using. Besides having fairly shoddy construction (I've had two or three of them quit working), the shape of the RX200 makes it somewhat easy to knock it off the arm of a couch. The Kaos has broadsides that make it sit better when horizontal and seems to be put together betterer.
Wholesale E Liquids - Wholesale E Juice - E Cig & Vapor Products | Ejuice Connect
That Wismec you have a 3 battery? I love my Lost Vapes Triade. I think it's one of my favorites for at home but too big to carry. The SXmini is my favorite for out and about. You could drive a car over one of those and it would be fine. I see the prices on them are more then what I paid originally for the M and the ML still up around $130 for the M and $180 for the ML. They quit making them for awhile and I think they figured out they were some of their most liked. The Q I didn't like that much but it was pretty. The newest ones are well over $200 with all the bells and whistles. The M is excellent and the ML IMO is the best they've ever made. I have yet to have a problem with any even my 3 years old S works just like the day I got it. They are like a brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread