Not open for further replies.

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
By your standards I am a newbie, heheh. What I had back then was slow tho. I used to smoke an entire cigarette waiting for a regeneration. Thought I was in hog heaven when I updated the motherboard to a 486 with a 33 MHz processor. I still work from the command line. Much faster than all them menu boxes in the way.

Yep. Times is changed. They even make cigarettes now that work from electricity.

I still prefer the command line over a GUI for getting work done faster. This is probably why I became a Linux fan. Great GUIs for new users and beyond useful command line interfaces for the majority of programs.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
R10? So your a newbie. The first Acad I used was R3. All input was typed in from the comand line. That was back when programs came on 5 inch floppies and 256k of system Ram was a smoking machine.

Release/version 3? We jumped from 2.6 to 9. There never really was a V3 or "Release 3" (although V1.3 was the third one to be released).

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
OK you kids. Respect your elders and quit making fun of this old man. I knew enough about computers back in the 80's to know that them rinky dink things were not worth my while. But then, you kids are guinea pigs for anything new, aren't you? Like E2 carts and them kinda things.

I played Star Trek on an Altair 8800 way back when. 4k memory. lol.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
OK you kids. Respect your elders and quit making fun of this old man. I knew enough about computers back in the 80's to know that them rinky dink things were not worth my while. But then, you kids are guinea pigs for anything new, aren't you? Like E2 carts and them kinda things.

i heard your first e-cig was the size of a baseball bat.

ok ok ill stop.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Does anyone know if the ceramic carto has the same old cap? ...

Also, where is the best place to buy 20 to 40ml Luer bottles? Does somebody know?

Sorry I posted this here accidentally, but I moved to the proper thread 'technical discussions: ce2'.
(so ignore this post, thanks/sorry)

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I personally hope they wait until the 510 XL’s have been tested and are ready to be used. Not something that is just slapped together with a whole new crop of problems.

How much faith are we going to have in MiT / RoyalSmokers if the 510 XL’s, or any of these E2 Ceramic cartos don’t work well?

Seems like their early efforts have been marginal and I am concerned about their customer service regarding members get screwed up orders. If they pump out the XL’s and they are junk, I think there is going to be a huge backlash.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
competition seems to be closing in - trueman is now selling xl 510s holding 1.2ml of juice with the xxl holding 2mls expected within a week or so.
i have no idea how they are constructed but trueman 4081 cartos and their 510s were in the very good range with only minimal burning.

the 510s were sold as tru vapor by an us supplier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread