Ok good morning and back on track. Tootle puff for the day

aed1b1a1415c6d18c031c04479bded3b.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I HATE windows 8. Little of my vast library of software would load into it.
Or 8.1 or whatever it is up to now.
So does everyone else including Microsoft. That's why they trashed 9 and went to 10. XP and 7 were the best programs they ever made.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
How it's depends on what you use a computer for. Gamers have some huge machines that I couldn't afford or have any use for. I do a lot of graphics and that eats up more memory than anything. But I also have an old game from the 98 era that the best gamers PC won't play correctly.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Yes, I''m a tootle puffin' bargain huntin' tightwad. :D

Andria
Same here! :)

yes they are and in a year or so I might just get one once the bugs are worked out and they get cheap. I have no desire for living on the bleeding edge of vaping or any technology.
Too expensive and bothersome and quickly obsolete.
Yup. I even wait a bit for the bugs to get worked out when Firefox has an update. :)

Yep but it is what I use too. Mine has a rotary dial on it :D
:lol: I found my son an old fashioned handset to plug into his smart phone. It's hilarious!
moshi_pop_retro_handset_iphone_blackberry_mobile_phones_ipad_laptops_computers.jpg

Hey Buddy!! Went out for a bit, took the grandkids to the beach. Just trying to make heads or tails of the conversation and that jigsaw coil. Thought maybe I got too much sun!
Nanny, do you have twin granddaughters? (Saw a post in another thread.)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Same here! :)

Yup. I even wait a bit for the bugs to get worked out when Firefox has an update. :)

:lol: I found my son an old fashioned handset to plug into his smart phone. It's hilarious!
moshi_pop_retro_handset_iphone_blackberry_mobile_phones_ipad_laptops_computers.jpg

Nanny, do you have twin granddaughters? (Saw a post in another thread.)
Yes, I do! Four year olds. You??

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
So does everyone else including Microsoft. That's why they trashed 9 and went to 10. XP and 7 were the best programs they ever made.
2 of my other PC's are still on XP Pro. 1 is on a Sun Unix OS. then I have my little andriod Kindle Fire. dual band wifi and wireless printer.

Reactions: 5cardstud

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
5 days ago was my 1 year mark off cigs and 1 year "exclusively vaping" vapaversary!
Wahooooo!!!!!!!! that's fabulous!!!

But as a consolation prize we did have a pod of dolphins play with us for almost an hour at the inlet. I was able to get into the water with them and one extra friendly one pulled me around a couple of times, before they moved off. We even saw them do a strand feeding, if you have never seen this it is soooo kewl! It was a blast!!!!
kewl!!! Jup I've seen that feeding behavior several times on documentaries. Have even seen a pod of Orcas doing pretty much the same thing and teaching it. Amazing how one pod will teach other members, or even other pods! Great video, thanks!

I need to join a vapaholics anonymous club of some sort.
I think those are called smokers! lol

Tootle Squonking a Marquis off of a Reo...
tootle squonking, I like that! Mine is a nuppin on a grand!

I check weather online... but if I really want to know what it's like right now where I am, I look out the window... or go outside. :D
I have this super duper handy dandy weather forcasting rock, and for you only 19.95 you too can obtain this space age technology!! It's fool proof....never makes a mistake! Get yours while they last.....in fact we'll even send you two of em (just pay extra shipping)
If it's wet...........It's raining
if it's white......... It's snowing
If it's hot and dry....it's sunny
If it's split in two......it's lightening out
If it's bouncing..........there's an earthquake
If you can't see it........ fog
If it's missing.................tornado!!
Yes my friends, never again be in doubt as to your actual weather conditions...... call for yours today!!

XP and 7 were the best programs they ever made.
Not only do I wholeheartedly agree with this...... but...... it was the only thing in all the puter talk, that I actually understood.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Also 3.1, and '98 SE. But I don't have a single problem with 8.1; runs like a champ for me.

Andria

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Yes!! :) Same here!

The girls with their brother in the center
Baseball_zpsdf0e5bca.jpg~original
Oh how precious! Are they identical - they sure look it in the pic! Ours are Identical, born extremely early at 28 weeks and weighing in at around 2 pounds. You'd never know it now, though! Nice to meet another grandma who has been tag-teamed! We watch ours a few days a week and they truly wear us out, but I wouldn't trade it.
We took them to the beach today and there were THREE sets of twins there! It's much more common than it used to be. So nice to "meet" you Bamrz!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I absolutely loved '98, and was so sad when I was forced to replace it. :(

Me too, when I got better acquainted with its replacement... Millenium Edition! (which really should have been named the BSOD Edition!)

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread