Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Oh how precious! Are they identical - they sure look it in the pic! Ours are Identical, born extremely early at 28 weeks and weighing in at around 2 pounds. You'd never know it now, though! Nice to meet another grandma who has been tag-teamed! We watch ours a few days a week and they truly wear us out, but I wouldn't trade it.
We took them to the beach today and there were THREE sets of twins there! It's much more common than it used to be. So nice to "meet" you Bamrz!
Yes they are, and sometimes it takes me a minute to figure out who is who. :p Funny thing though, one seems to be right handed and the other left handed, at least when they're at bat.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I remember when 98 came out. it was hot. I have every program Microsoft made and 7 ultimate is my fave.

Remember Windows 286? *snicker* Desqview was a much better multitasker!

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Yes they are, and sometimes it takes me a minute to figure out who is who. :p Funny thing though, one seems to be right handed and the other left handed, at least when they're at bat.

Sounds like mirror-image twins. I've heard of that, but I think it's fairly rare -- not unheard of, just rare.

Andria

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Sounds like mirror-image twins. I've heard of that, but I think it's fairly rare -- not unheard of, just rare.

Andria
Yes, that occurred to me, as well, Andria. One of ours seemed to be a leftie, but she has switched it up lately. Identical twins are intriguing - they show us what individual characteristics are most likely genetic (nature) and what characteristics are products of their environment (nurture). Their bond is so deep, sometimes it is scary. But, how fortunate that they will always (hopefully) have each other. Right now, they have a built in friend and constant playmate - they are just learning that everyone else does NOT. Until very recently, they thought every child they met was a twin and always asked "Where's your brother/sister?" LOL.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
WOW !!! I started using computers running DOS 3 then moved on to 3.11 and Windows '95 . . . Jumped all the way to "Millenium" and never had all the problems everyone else was having . . . AND - For over 10 years been using XP Pro on the same laptop with no problems at all (knock on wood) . . . So - Refused to instal Vista/7 after testing them on Friends computers and especially talking to a nephew-in-law who works for MS who said he wouldn't either . . . AND Now - Since having and using a tablet off and on for the past couple of years - I still am having too many problems trying to do the same things I normally would do with a computer . . . So - I don't know what I would do if anything happened to "My" computer . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
tootle squonking, I like that! Mine is a nuppin on a grand!
Very nice! I just love that name Nuppin!
20141120-NuppinAFC013_zps615da093.jpg

Amazing patina AFC rings! One of these days when I find a bag of money, I will get a Reo!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Very nice! I just love that name Nuppin!
20141120-NuppinAFC013_zps615da093.jpg

Amazing patina AFC rings! One of these days when I find a bag of money, I will get a Reo!

Didja notice, one of the prizes in the 15,000,000 post thing is a Reo Grand? :D That might be the only way I can get one, to win it! :D

Andria

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Yeah, I'm paying comcast thru the nose, so I do have wicked fast internet. Finally I have a computer that can really capitalize on it! There for a while I was keeping "TweetDeck" open in a Chrome browser on the laptop, and ECF on this one, in firefox since the update so I have "hovers" on links... but I've found that too much Twitter contact leads to rage and insanity, so I try to keep it down. :D Now I keep some vape goodie store open in the chrome browser; at the moment it's on that page with the $39.90 Coolfire IV's.... :D I know my husband is aware of my interest (because I told him!) but until I know how the end of May check looks, I'm holding off. He's really glad I'm such a tightwad. :D

Andria
Just gotta love the high speed internet, watching 1080p resolution HD YouTube videos without a massive buffering wait.

This is my FiberOP connection.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Yeah, I'm paying comcast thru the nose, so I do have wicked fast internet. Finally I have a computer that can really capitalize on it! There for a while I was keeping "TweetDeck" open in a Chrome browser on the laptop, and ECF on this one, in firefox since the update so I have "hovers" on links... but I've found that too much Twitter contact leads to rage and insanity, so I try to keep it down. :D Now I keep some vape goodie store open in the chrome browser; at the moment it's on that page with the $39.90 Coolfire IV's.... :D I know my husband is aware of my interest (because I told him!) but until I know how the end of May check looks, I'm holding off. He's really glad I'm such a tightwad. :D

Andria

MVS has the Coolfire 40w IV for $37.95 :w00t: the red ones are already sold out. I was thinking about getting a purple one myself but I dunno the istick30 is cheaper and you get more battery life, I just like that purple color!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Just gotta love the high speed internet, watching 1080p resolution HD YouTube videos without a massive buffering wait.

This is my FiberOP connection.

Here's mine:

Not quite as blazing as yours, but not too shabby either. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
MVS has the Coolfire 40w IV for $37.95 :w00t: the red ones are already sold out. I was thinking about getting a purple one myself but I dunno the istick30 is cheaper and you get more battery life, I just like that purple color!:rolleyes:

Nothing against isticks....i have one. But innokins build quality is usually better then eleaf, just sayin :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

That's my thought as well, USMC. I'll probably get the silver one, I don't really care for their colors, and I already have a black iStick.

Decent price at MVS, but I hate ordering from them, they take their sweet time filling the order and getting it shipped. Sometimes they're fairly snappy, but sometimes... arghhhh!

Andria

Reactions: 5cardstud

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Still amazing, faster than 95% of the US!

I realize that download speed is going to be limited by the "serving" server... but I LOVE that upload speed; before I became obsessed with all things vape, I did web design, and being able to upload at that speed is an incredible boon when you're uploading an entire website!

Andria

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
jup, dready does amazing work, but too rich for my wallet, and too many things I NEED now, to think about things that are just pretty!! The reos are pricey, but it'll last you the rest of your life, and you can get a blemished grand, when he has them for around 120-ish. Not bad for something that you simply cannot ever break really.

Here's mine:

Not quite as blazing as yours, but not too shabby either. :D

Andria
<<hangs head in shame>> Download is 5.14 mbps....... upload is .64 mbps. We have super slow internet, but at least we have it.

But my download sucks so bad I'm not going to even post it.
Chicken!! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread