348.8 KB · Views: 12

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yeah, didn't you see my pretty new istick 30 in the last page? It's twice as powerful and half the size of my others. :D it may go to 30w, but I don't turn it past 10.5w. :D Right now I'm still breaking in a new wick, so it's just below 10w.

Andria

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I spent several months when I started, swearing up and down that I would never, ever rebuild, I was much too girly for that. But I'm also curious, and everyone was raving about the magnificent vape that a self-built coil provided, so I forced myself to learn to rebuild my T3S and mini PT2's... they're a pain. But then I got a Kayfun... and other than a brief flirtation with cartotanks, I really haven't looked back -- got 4 kayfuns now, they're by far my favorite vape. Only the Magma comes close. They both build very easily, even for a semi-spaz like me, and with 29ga wire, I don't have to replace the coils very often -- in fact, some coils, the older they get, the better they vape. :D I'm sure your wife could do it, if she just tried; I've never in my life done anything even slightly similar, and I was able to pick it right up, just by doing it a few times. Anyone capable of handling a lit cigarette without setting themselves on fire or being decorated with ashes could do it. ;)

Andria
I remember when you used to swear against building coils :p........ Can I say e told you so? ;)

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
I am right now puffing on a VTR with the iClear 30s(yes I know junk) with some 12mg ry4 in it. I havent vaped like this in forever, but must say the vape production and flavor are there. Yeah its not clouds, but satisfying. I only see this as a rare occasion with a higher nic bacco juice, but must say im enjoying it,

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I am right now puffing on a VTR with the iClear 30s(yes I know junk) with some 12mg ry4 in it. I havent vaped like this in forever, but must say the vape production and flavor are there. Yeah its not clouds, but satisfying. I only see this as a rare occasion with a higher nic bacco juice, but must say im enjoying it,
If you are enjoying it, that's what counts! It's great gear then...:)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
WHEW!!!!! We're baaaaaaaaaack!

Don't know 'bout y'all, but I was still logging in about 4-5 times a day, even though I KNEW there wouldn't be anything new happening.

Busy weekend ahead - just received flat of 140 TFA flavors, and I have about 10 PT2 heads to rebuild....

Tootle Happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread