Are you done stocking up?

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Well...check your mail this coming week then. It is your BD then...right? And I DO have your mailing addy already..........:D

Yes! Wednesday is my birthday. Wow! That is SO very kind of you! You've just put a smile on my face!

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Well, I can't mail it until Monday, so it won't be there by Wed., but should be there Thurs. hopefully, or Friday at the latest.

Gosh @JCinFLA , honey you really are an ANGEL! That is so kind of you to think about our ChelsB. I know the kiddo will be beyond happy to receive vape Mail. You totally ROCK:angel:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
we went to Chili's for a late lunch/early dinner today,, i saw a woman vaping a tiny mod,,,,,,,,,,,,so of course i had to go say 'howdy' :) then we tried each other's mods as our husbands laughed at us.....this is an interesting little stealthy mod. i have no doubt i could recoil and wick it since i have done so with other factory coils including the tiny icare ,, anyway,, this little guy is $25 and about 3/4 the size of my pico mod w/o a tank. the drip tip made it taller than my pico mod only.

Authentic Anlerr NANO 1.0 950mAh Mod Kit

7714602-11.jpg

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Gosh @JCinFLA , honey you really are an ANGEL! That is so kind of you to think about our ChelsB. I know the kiddo will be beyond happy to receive VAPE Mail. You totally ROCK:angel:

Absolutely agreed!
You know me well! I've certainly been vape mail lacking lately! I'm super excited!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
this little guy is $25 and about 3/4 the size of my pico mod w/o a tank. the drip tip made it taller than my pico mod only.

Looks to be about the size of the iStick Mini 10W or the COV Mini Volt. I have both, and they're very small and stealthy. That's why they're 2 of my favorite mods.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Looks to be about the size of the iStick Mini 10W or the COV Mini Volt. I have both, and they're very small and stealthy. That's why they're 2 of my favorite mods.
when i saw it (across the way) i thought it was a nugget ,,,,,,,,,i see kanger has a couple tiny ones,, but i have never had good luck with their products,,, and they used 18650 batteries! i would expect a short life cycle for built in battery mods per my heavy use habits but not on anything using a 18650

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.

I have the mi one that @Shawn Hoefer recommended. We are talking super small, surprisingly holds 3+ ml. For fun and collection.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
No, because I don't vape anything tobacco flavored at all...never have. Also, I luckily never needed anything to deal with any ciggy cravings or switching to vaping from smoking. Once I had my last one, I've never craved a smoke. This 7mg I'm vaping now is working great so far, and at the most, if necessary, I may up it to 7.5mg, but that's it.

JC...I think you may be confusing NET's with WTA's...

NET ejuices (from what I've read...I've never had any interest in trying them) are nicotine-only juices extracted from tobacco leaves...thus it makes sense that they would taste like tobacco (unpleasant, to me)...

WTA ejuices contain nicotine plus the 4-5 other alkaloids that many of us enjoyed when we were smokers...

An "old" @DVap blog follows his thoughts when he was initially developing WTA with Aroma:

Madame Psychosis Summary - Pt 1 | E-Cigarette Forum

About half the WTA ejuices at Whole Tobacco Alkaloid WTA Eliquid Ejuice are NON-tobacco flavors...(I particularly LOVE the Snickerdoodle)...

I only suggested trying the WTA because you mentioned that you felt your energy might be dropping...

When I started vaping I began to notice a slight, but perceptible, drop in my energy level (and mental clarity)...

When I tried WTA my energy level and mental alertness returned to my "analog levels"...(as did my sleep)...

[Nicotine is a rare dual-purpose substance. We have 2 quite distinctive sets of nicotinic receptors in our brain. How our body is feeling, circadian time, etc. determines whether the nicotine stimulates the epinephrine-releasing nicotinic receptors OR the melatonin-releasing nicotinic receptors.]

I keep a separate tank filled with WTA-24 mg. (My regular all day vape is nicotine 6 mg.) With my AM coffee I'll take 5-10 puffs. With any afternoon/evening "energy slumps" I'll do 5-10 puffs. Before hitting the sack I'll take 5-10 puffs...

[Although somewhat expensive compared to some nicotine-only ejuices (but, of course, quite inexpensive compared to analogs)...a 30ml. bottle lasts me a LONG time.]

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
JC...I think you may be confusing NET's with WTA's...

NET ejuices (from what I've read...I've never had any interest in trying them) are nicotine-only juices extracted from tobacco leaves...thus it makes sense that they would taste like tobacco (unpleasant, to me)...

WTA ejuices contain nicotine plus the 4-5 other alkaloids that many of us enjoyed when we were smokers...

I knew NETs definitely were tobacco flavored. Also, from the few posts I'd seen about WTAs...those people were using ones that were tobacco flavored, too. So I incorrectly assumed that all of them were.

In any event, my energy level was steadily dropping for 2+ years. However, since this past January...I've gotten it nearly totally back to "my normal", by just raising my DIY nic mg up by 1mg. If I make any more adjustments, it might be to go up another .5mg, but that'll be it.

Thanks again for the information though. It's clearer now what the difference is between NETs and WTAs. :thumbs:

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Where does one buy WTAs? Can one buy pre-mixed WTA juice? Or is it an additive?
They also have their own forum here. Aroma Ejuice

Might give you an idea of what some people think of it, how they use it and how it effects them.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
It might be! I don't think I even noticed any dropping energy level, nor even more than about a 2lb weight gain, until about 6 months after having my last smoke. Over the next 2+ years my energy/metabolism continued to drop and the weight continued to slowly go up.

My endochrinologist (who's also my PCP) and I discussed it many times. We even tried an additional Rx to see if it would get things back to normal, but it didn't. So I talked with him about increasing my nic to see if I was getting too little, compared to what I was getting while smoking...when I had lots of energy and had been at my same weight since I was in high school. The nic difference must've been it, for me at least.

I'll have to mix up a small 24mg batch of juice to see what effect that has. Come to think it, I had more energy when I was at 24mg, but I was a couple of years younger. Going back up from 3mg to 6mg occasionally didn't make a difference.

i tapered down when insurance started charging more for nicotine use. Last time I went through enrollment they asked me, "Have you smoked cigarettes in the last 6 months?". The honest answer to that question was a big NO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread