Are you done stocking up?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
i officially have a squid :) i am so glad you gave him a name :)
Do you remember where you purchased them?
:)
I bought them at GotVapes.
Aqua Vapor has them for $9.95 before discount, $3.00 with discount. Get 70% off with code: SAVEMORE I'm not sure if these are the Squid or the Octopus (only difference is size).

Aqua Vapor is also the only place I know of that carries the Hybris (a replaceable battery version of the Twist/Spinner). It's basically the same as the Rider Robust, just made a little better. It's $19.95 before 70% discount, $6.00 with discount.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Last night I felt lucky to order nicotine in a base of 80 pg/20vg. I got 250 ml for $12.99 (?), but they have bigger. Good to keep in freezer! Also some nice flavors. You never know what the future may bring.

If you can buy atomizer connectors for a battery source to attach an atty to, you can get the rest of the parts at Radio shack to make your own mod that takes 1 rechargeable batter or two. I made a few about 5 years ago.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Maybe something like these. I have a pair for working in the yard, and they're grippy.
They have other styles that have grippy nubbins on them too.
Yard%20Grip%20Gloves.png

There's also rubbery/non-slip drawer liner material.
ETA: Not Stihl brand, that sounded kind of confusing.
Drawer liners WalMart/Lowe's/Dollar General, stores like that.

I've cut those into smaller pieces to use for various things, they're great for opening jars, and I bet that would work for the Kayfuns too.
Good ideas. I have a jar opener I use for everything and it was made out of that rubbery drawer liner material and fabric, it is great for helping get a grip on things :)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Like anything it depends on the thickness of your juice and how much wick you have stuffed in the RBA. If tank vacuum is all that is stopping your juice from flooding your coil+chamber there is going to be issues when that vacuum is removed.
Your comment about vacuum hit the nail on the head.

Weak or NO vacuum leak city.

Strong vacuum no leaks

I like the Kayfun Mini V3 except for two reasons.

1. I hate that ___ wall around the deck.

2. My O rings On the drip tip allows air in the top and the thing pours Juice out the airflow unless i turn OCC the Juice flow.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good ideas. I have a jar opener I use for everything and it was made out of that rubbery drawer liner material and fabric, it is great for helping get a grip on things :)
...the other thing that really helps a lot when taking the Kayfun (LitePlus) apart is to remove the fill screw first....:blush: I speak from experience. :laugh:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@DancingHeretik - I just went to Aqua Vapor and had clicked to add some things in my cart when this Security Warning popped up:

"The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party.
Are you sure you want to send this information?"

Do you know anything about this? Did it pop up for you or anyone else?

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
@DancingHeretik - I just went to Aqua Vapor and had clicked to add some things in my cart when this Security Warning popped up:

"The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party.

It popped up for me. Nothing I had to have so just left.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

I just now finished a purchase with them this minute and had no problems at all. Maybe check your isp?

eta I also ran the 2 security checks with the ssl server and Sucuri. Passed with an 'A', so I went ahead and made the purchase.

eta again
Sucuri has a medium warning about no website fire wall. And then wants the owning company to purchase their product. Since this keeps coming up on most of the companies I have been testing, I am beginning to wonder if this is a way to get the companies to order their products. Dunno. Warrants some more investigating, I guess.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
After having a CC compromised within the last 2 weeks...I'm very leery about checking out on a website without the https in the URL for the page, nor the locked padlock symbol, and the warning popping up.

Think I may call them tomorrow. Maybe I'll order by phone. Don't know though, as the things I'm interested in are really nothing I have to have...just some extras of things for other people.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
eta again
Sucuri has a medium warning about no website fire wall. And then wants the owning company to purchase their product. Since this keeps coming up on most of the companies I have been testing, I am beginning to wonder if this is a way to get the companies to order their products. Dunno. Warrants some more investigating, I guess.

Again, the firewall warning is trivial on Sucuri's site. It's the rest of the info you want to pay attention to.

The shopping cart is secure, the website is not. As you aren't providing any personal information before getting to the shopping cart itself, it's nothing to worry about.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
@Sugar_and_Spice - i bet I know what you bought on Aqua Vapor!! Those little U-DCT carto tanks (w/a carto in them) for less than $1 after the discount. Right? 'Cause they're all gone now! :)
Nope, wasn't me. LOL
I got the rda's that DancingHeretik was talking about. And the extra coils to go with. Ended up being just under $6 for the rda and extra coils, so I had to add a few more to make shipping worth it. LOL

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
After having a CC compromised within the last 2 weeks...I'm very leery about checking out on a website without the https in the URL for the page, nor the locked padlock symbol, and the warning popping up.

Think I may call them tomorrow. Maybe I'll order by phone. Don't know though, as the things I'm interested in are really nothing I have to have...just some extras of things for other people.
Just so you know, a lot of website only secure their pages after you log on. Anyone can look at their items, cause the items themselves do not need protecting. Only when you transact with those items is when there may be a problem. I suspect maybe that is why if you were not logged onto their site when trying to add to a cart, that the warning popped up. Not sure, but it sounds logical.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there