Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
welcome Laptop_Ron :thumbs:

vaping can indeed be overwhelming especially when you do not find a good product right off the batt :)

SmokelessImage's goal is to provide a no fuss no muss vaping experience that will satisfy the first time buyer and the most experienced Vaper.... as our review videos show we have been successful at accomplishing this :) and for a very reasonable prices as well. SI is owned and run by former smokers and current vapers so we truly know the experience from first discovery to going down the rabbit hole of ohms, volts, resistance, variable voltage, etc...We have produced a line of ecigs that are perfectly balanced and leave out all the guess work.

That being said let me get to some of your questions and concerns :)

1) Mistakes in shipping can happen, but No Vendor should send you a product you did not request or did not order that you paid good money for and expect you to accept it.... if they are not willing to replace it or make it right I would contact the BBB. This is not common place or should not be in this industry.

2) The VOLT is 808d-1 threaded (however not all 808d-1 threaded devices are created equal...and we pride ourselves on being the highest quality available on the market.) Also the VOLT is the newest technology and is the rated the highest in its class for cigarette sized ecigs. That being said no it is not compatible with 510 threading (however you can buy adapters that will make them compatible...we do not sell them but you would just need to search for a 510-808 adapter....However I think you will find our gear works best with used together)

3) There is a shipping calculator tool in our shopping cart before checkout :) Order ship free priority (1-3 day mail) when the subtotal after discount is over $55 (this is available for US orders only). Otherwise First class (1-6 day mail) starts at $3 and priority (1-3 day mail) starts at about $5. Shipping charges increase with the weight and size of what you are ordering.. we do not make any money off of the shipping we charge what USPS charges us. There is also an express mail option for 1 day shipping but it usually starts at about $15-$20. Almost always orders ship same day if ordered by 2pm EST (except Sundays, Holidays and sometimes when we are overloaded with a sale).

4)tobacco flavors: Cowboy(Country) is our highest selling tobacco flavor, followed by RY4, 555, Desert Joe and Freedom respectively. That being said ask any vapor their favorite tobacco flavor...and you will most likely get a different answer every time :p So I would suggest getting our smooth sampler in 1.8% (18mg) or in 2.4% (24mg) so you can try all of our flavors at once and find your favorites. The smooth sampler comes with one of each of our 5 tobacco flavors :)

5) There is a size chart of our VOLT ecig here: http://smokelessimage.com/media/cat...5fb8d27136e95/v/o/volt_sizechart_final_10.jpg Very close to a tobacco cigarette.

6) The sealed batteries are drip resistant not drip proof (similar to water resistant and water proof)... The sealed connection has made it much harder to kill with liquid but it is still possible (do not let any vendor tell you different when they say they now have sealed autos). Manuals are still the safest against liquid issues.... but the sealed autos do a great job!!

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask ;)

Nice place here. You all seem very friendly. I would like to start by saying that if Smokeless Image wasn't on the vendors list and didn't have a forum here, I wouldn't even have looked into the product. I found out about it while looking at new member threads and some folks mentioned the Volt as really good product and customer service.

Warning: Rambling post, but there are questions at the end. Feel free to skip over to them. :)

I currently smoke about 1/2 - 1 pack of Marlboro light 100s per day. I'd like to keep the nicotine (for now) and ditch the other 4000 chemicals. I've been smoking for over 30 years.

I just got introduced to vaping a few weeks ago. My wife and kids wanted me off "analogs" so my wife sent me a link to a vendor (not sure about the etiquette, so I won't mention names) for a $4.95 starter kit trial. Let's just say that the price wasn't all that it appeared to be and leave it at that. However, the actual vaping part appealed to me and I've been doing research ever since (and, boy, am I tired of research). I did wind up purchasing the battery and some carts from them and I still have them. Overpriced, yes, but hey, I didn't know any better. Cost me about $60 bucks for a batt, 7 carts, a nice case, a usb charger, wall adapter and car adapter for the usb charger. Most of the carts were low nic, so it was like sucking pure water vapor. One of the carts had a higher nic content and kept me off the analogs for a couple days, so I felt I was onto something.

Next, I tried a cheaper trial from another vendor. $25 for a 510 battery and two cartomizers. I had requested high nicotine regular flavor. I was sent low nicotene sweet tobacco (nobody seems to want to send me what I asked for. Is that normal in this industry?). Tasted great, but did nothing for my nic cravings. It was from a vendor that has some nice reviews from other posters, but now I'm having trust issues since they didn't send me what I asked for. However, I like the battery style, so I'm hanging on to that too. Probably as a backup. Unfortunately, the threading on the first vendor's cig is fatter than the 510. No idea what type it is.

Now, I'm trying for a third time. Posters in other forums here have had really nice things to say about Smokeless Image and the Volt in particular. After previous experiences I've related, let's just say I'm still skeptical. :) I'm also on information overload and pretty close to just going back to analogs and forgetting all this stuff. This is probably my last shot at vaping. I'm spending money, but not getting what I need.

I've been to the Smokeless Image website (nicely done site, btw) and the prices seem quite reasonable, but I have questions. I did send an email to the support folks, but today is Sunday and tomorrow is a holiday, so I thought I'd post something here and see what happens.

--What type of battery does the Volt use? The website doesn't seem to mention this anywhere and that worries me.

--I now have two incompatible batteries. I'm pretty sure that if I purchase a Volt starter pack, I'm going to wind up with three incompatibles. Any chance that the Volt would fit the carts I have for the 510?

--What are the rates for shipping? The first vendor I mentioned was charging $9 to ship 5 carts. A little bit much.

--Looking for something similar to the taste of analogs. I know there isn't an exact match, but something close. I'm sure that BlueberryCaramelChampagneCottoncandySupreme juice is great, but I'm looking for something closer to tobacco to start, with the throat hit to match. If I decide to order the Volt, I could use a suggestion or two as to what juice to ask for to start with.

--I like the look of the Volt. Resembles a regular cig in it's shape, at least. Like the 510 I already like. Not really interested in the "mods" that look like portable bongs to me. But hey, to each his own!

--I like the battery/cartomizer setups and I'd like to purchase bottles of juice at some point, so I was looking at the blank carts on the website. It says in there that you don't want to fill your own carts if you're using an automatic batt. I thought that the new batts were now sealed so this wouldn't be a problem? I'm confused.

Thanks for reading (you can wake up now). :blink:

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
no you guys are welcome to post in any unlocked thread :) I appreciate it !!

Imagine - I don't know the protocol since this is a new thread. Is this thread for only you to answer? Or is it okay for us to jump in when you're offline? :confused:

I'm sure that none of us will feel dejected if this is your territory only.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Imagine - I don't know the protocol since this is a new thread. Is this thread for only you to answer? Or is it okay for us to jump in when you're offline? :confused:

I'm sure that none of us will feel dejected if this is your territory only.

In your defense, rave (and everyone else who replied), I'd say that everyone here did a bang-up job of convincing me to order the Volt and try it out. Who could be upset with that? :2cool:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
This may happen and the LED on the batt will flicker.. however when the VOLT battery is fully charged it will turn off and stop accepting a charge so yes it is ok to do that :)
Question: Does the PCC continue to trickle charge the batteries after the batts are charged and their lights go out? I often leave mine twisted into the sockets until rotation. Is it safe to do that?

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Thanks, SmokinGee. Glad to hear that others have been in the same boat as me. If I could just get the right nic dosage I could then start looking at what flavors I like.

If this turns out well, I won't even be disappointed with the other two failures, because I eventually got to the right place. I'm an Eyore by nature, so this is pretty optimistic for me. :)

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Thanks for the welcome and the answers, Imagine! The nice folks here have already talked me into trying the Starter and Sample packs. You seem to have quite a few very happy customers, so I'll upgrade my status from "guardedly optimistic" to "fairly optimistic".

After looking over your website, I can see that I could use SI as a one-stop kinda place since the prices seem more than reasonable on carts as well as batts and juices. Well, unless I decide to try RumCaramelCloveCarnationGrapeYellowunderpants flavor or something. :)

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
Thanks for the welcome and the answers, Imagine! The nice folks here have already talked me into trying the Starter and Sample packs. You seem to have quite a few very happy customers, so I'll upgrade my status from "guardedly optimistic" to "fairly optimistic".

After looking over your website, I can see that I could use SI as a one-stop kinda place since the prices seem more than reasonable on carts as well as batts and juices. Well, unless I decide to try RumCaramelCloveCarnationGrapeYellowunderpants flavor or something. :)

Oh great!! Now I have Spongebob Squarepants song stuck in my head. UGH

spongebob_yelling-4844.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread