Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I was starting to wonder if that's what happened to you! Where ya been?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Hi kenna!

I've been kinda poorly for a while, but finally went to the Dr. today, got a couple of "scripts", and some "script" nose spray stuff ( yeah, that's the brand name on the bottle) so I'll be right as rain ( WHOEVER came up with that saying?!) pretty soon.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Re drip tips, the ones baby bear uses are too small (smaller than a cigarette), the ones papa bear uses are too large, and the ones that mama bear uses are just right.

I found a dance partner whose style I relate to. Enjoy.

:lol::wub::rickroll::rickroll::wub::lol:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Re drip tips, the ones baby bear uses are too small (smaller than a cigarette), the ones papa bear uses are too large, and the ones that mama bear uses are just right.

I found a dance partner whose style I relate to. Enjoy.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514]

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Hi kenna!

I've been kinda poorly for a while, but finally went to the Dr. today, got a couple of "scripts", and some "script" nose spray stuff ( yeah, that's the brand name on the bottle) so I'll be right as rain ( WHOEVER came up with that saying?!) pretty soon.
Get better, Lady! I've been puny for a few days, too. I've got to motivate myself & go grocery shopping , pharmacy, & PO. Ugh.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I'm just not sure about him though, so I'm not letting him in my house.
Only let him in if he agrees to help you with housecleaning. Does he have a job? Maybe you could hire him as your live-in housekeeper?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Maybe you could hire him as your live-in housekeeper...

... to take care of da remainin' 99%!
giggle.gif

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
@bigbells, I first saw that dance when @clnire included the vid in a quote. When I clicked on it, it only showed you on the left side of the screen, but there were two dancing emoticons below the video. I kept thinking, how in the heck did he learn that emoticon dance and how does he keep up with them? Thought the emoticons were your new dance partners.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I thought the 1980's David Lynch film was excellent as well as the SyFy mini-series ..

Big fan of Herbert as well, also since the 60's. If one had NOT read Dune, the first film would have been nearly incomprehensible. If you had read it, it was decent. The SyFy series did, imo, a pretty good job of the transition to film, and worth watching even if not having read the book.

From the "Help a Brother Out" Department

Why do so many of the tanks I'm looking at today have seemingly large inhalation tips .. ?? Are drip tip styles going by the wayside .. ?? Why do they need these large tips .. ??

As said, heavy duty cloud chasers need the extra air flow to cool the vape enough to not burn out their lungs. which, to me, brings up the question "uh, WHY do you want to do that!!"

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread