Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well I got to looking around the website and see they still have the cocoa beans.
I'm gonna do my part to make sure you continue to enjoy it. How will I do that, you ask?

What I'm gonna do is not order any of it. See, once I order some, you'd find some shortcoming in it that would make me regret ordering. By not ordering, I create a win-win: you continue to enjoy it, and I don't end up with something that you no longer enjoy! Am I brilliant or what? You're very welcome!
I don't think thats gonna happen it is just too good. Must be why it has been their biggest seller for years. At least from what I can gather and I understand why.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
to add to my Joy of the day, the 5-0 is out actively stopping Car Cell Phone Talkers .. yay .. :) .. it's always great when they do a crackdown .. I drove by 3 pulled over motorists earlier when I went out and had some lunch .. gave a quick pop on the horn and flashed the Officer the Thumbs Up .. :)
:thumbs::banana::thumbs::banana::thumbs: YES!!!! I can't tell you how many times when we are driving someone is driving slow in the fast lane, pass them and sure 'nuff, texting away, reading a book (yes!), talking on the phone or working on a computer. Yes, this is all true!! We have seen it all! :evil::shock:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
OK I added .75% of both Flavors and made my Goos Joos. Don't know if it reall needed that much cause my batteries were gettin low and the flavor perked up after I changed them. Something I noticed about dna's when the batteries get very near the end start putting out a puny vape.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
We've had some surprisingly mild weather, though, as far as temps go .. and, to add to my Joy of the day, the 5-0 is out actively stopping Car Cell Phone Talkers .. yay .. :) .
It's the end of the month Willie gotta get their quota.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
:thumbs::banana::thumbs::banana::thumbs: YES!!!! I can't tell you how many times when we are driving someone is driving slow in the fast lane, pass them and sure 'nuff, texting away, reading a book (yes!), talking on the phone or working on a computer. Yes, this is all true!! We have seen it all! :evil::shock:

On my Honor :: I once sat behind a Woman at a Red Light .. she was :: Looking in the rear view doing her hair, had a Breakfast Sandwich of some sort in her other hand, and then picked up her phone and started texting .. then, when the light turned green, she continued to sit there .. I gave her the horn and she then flipped me off ..

On the Freeway or the Interstate, I could tell some real tales .. you don't want to know .. o_O

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Sure, but at least they're not trying to drive and refold a standard size road map.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
She was multi tasking. Those are the type that flip you the bird or worse.

I'll tell you this :: 40 years ago, if it had been a man, I'd have gotten out of the truck and been in his face .. which, reminds me of a story .. :)

I've had a fairly quick temper my whole life .. I just won't put up with crap from anyone male .. it's gotten a lot better over the last 20 years, but it had to, since these days you just never know .. ;) .. and, it's got me in trouble a time or two .. ;)

Anyway, my first wife was, I like to say, 115 pounds and 5'3" of pure wildcat .. we had not been married long, and were coming out of a nice restaurant .. two dudes behind us .. she had a halter top and Daisy Dukes (I don't think the term Daisy Dukes had yet been coined, short shorts, maybe) on and one of the dudes says to his buddy "Nice ... on that one" .. kind of under his breath, but loud enough to hear .. she looks at me with this "You heard what he said .." look .. I turned around and busted the guy in the jaw and decked him .. daring him and his buddy to "Come on, you %$&(+? piece of .."

Back then, I was a robust 180 LBS / 6' .. pretty lean and mean .. he got up, apologized and they walked away .. now, you could, in no way shape or form, do that in todays World .. for any number of reasons .. ;)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

Dave, luv dat tune!

A couple of mindless mundane musings:
- glad ya don't live in a snow pack area... avalanche?
- I'd follow ya thru any mine field!

Just keep dem vids acomin'!

It always amazes us how little respect the younger generation or some of them have for others.
But if you did that in front ou them they would lay on the horn go around you flip you off cut in front of you and hit the brakes.

Actually, down here, it's an equal opportunity/no age advantage target rich environment!

My daily path to and from my 'office' involves a major busy intersection. I go straight, but da left turn lane has an abbreviated green turn light.

I gain a bit (ummm, probably more) of 'up yours' satisfaction when I see a 'leftie' texting, holding up da backed up vehicles, and deliver a quick 'withdraw head from azz' horn alert!

Yepper, any mo', it don't take much to entertain moi...

graphics-laughing-320375.gif

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Matt Alert update:

- What did da doc find?

- Got AFIB and to stay on the blood thinners, if it tastes good don't eat it and come see him again 4 months. Basically nothing we didn't know already know. Want a jelly donut?

Hopefully he can drag his tired .... to da 'puter dis weekend!

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Matt Alert update:

- What did da doc find?

- Got AFIB and to stay on the blood thinners, if it tastes good don't eat it and come see him again 4 months. Basically nothing we didn't know already know. Want a jelly donut?

Hopefully he can drag his tired .... to da 'puter dis weekend!
And bring dough kneez!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread