Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Dang! Provari iz kwik. Ordered da furst, deliverated twoday. Wit just stnaderd shippeling!

8.gif~c200

SCOREEEEEEEEEE...!!!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Dang! Provari iz kwik. Ordered da furst, deliverated twoday. Wit just stnaderd shippeling!

Ours arrived today also. It was a nice surprise. Last I checked, tracking indicated Monday for delivery. Darn quick for 1st class mail from Oregon to Pennsylvania. Our order was 2 mini,s. Janet only likes that size. And I like the mini 'cause I can run it as a mini, a midi with the included extension, or a maxi w/ a P3 extension ring and a mini extension cap.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ours arrived today also. It was a nice surprise. Last I checked, tracking indicated Monday for delivery. Darn quick for 1st class mail from Oregon to Pennsylvania. Our order was 2 mini,s. Janet only likes that size. And I like the mini 'cause I can run it as a mini, a midi with the included extension, or a maxi w/ a P3 extension ring and a mini extension cap.
P3 extenshun werks wid it?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I am beginning to think my sinuses are not made of cast iron. Going to TRY to not vape today. :grr:
sorry you're having troubles.

I don't think vaping Guinness is such a good idea. Someone was really concerned with the minute amount of water that would be left in an atomizer after washing it.
dunno who someone was........but that sounds a bit absurd.

Dang, I have ZERO resistance to good buys. Just bought 2 Provari 2.5 mini's w/ extension caps for $20 ea on the Provape specials page. How many backups do my backups need? :rolleyes:
hehehe good for you and Gary..........amazing how quick they got there! I ordered some sweatpants on the 1st that haven't even shipped yet! :grr:

I just don't need anything and that feels soooo good!
Same here. I deleted all sales emails without even looking at em

Visibility of my evil habit is at an all-time low. :D I am tempted to remove the kick from the nemmy. LOL!
well, it's not evil, but I sure am sorry it's giving you fits.

Friday nights used to be date night, now it's vape night. Re-wicked 2 KFLV3s, and built 2 more KFLV3s for the 2 new Pico's that arrived today. The Pico & V3 is a nice small combo.
and date nite has been moved to which nite?????????

Professional vaping?

that's kinda kewl, but not really fond of seeing that. We've got too much goin against us in the vaping attracts kids arena

I ordered my vapeversary gift to me. No more mods or any other vape mail for a while lol.
Ok, so what did ya order?

Vape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2016
Bribie Island, Australia
Nicotine in freezer. Do I need to freeze pg/ vg as well? I know someone told me a simple way to measure, but I don't remember. Do I need to buy measuring stuff? They've got beakers ,flasks ,and syringes. What do I need? I'm at 6 Nic , and like a 75/25 (around about) pg to vg. Seems like overkill to have all those measuring things. I've been saving empty tinted glass eliquid bottles.soap and water wash out?

medleypat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2016
Frankfort Indiana
Nicotine in freezer. Do I need to freeze pg/ vg as well? I know someone told me a simple way to measure, but I don't remember. Do I need to buy measuring stuff? They've got beakers ,flasks ,and syringes. What do I need? I'm at 6 Nic , and like a 75/25 (around about) pg to vg. Seems like overkill to have all those measuring things. I've been saving empty tinted glass eliquid bottles.soap and water wash out?
Right now I just use one small synringe and one large synringe but only doing 30 ml. or less right now have larger beakers and cups for measuring once I get my juice dialed in and start making larger amounts.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
We're seeing articles about British American Tobacco going into alternative/ vaping production. That's good news
Not exactly. They are going in for heating the tobacco without burning it. It is supposed to be safer, but with all the extra chemicals they put on the leaves, I'm not certain. Maybe Dr. Vape will have something about it.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
hehehe good for you and Gary..........amazing how quick they got there! I ordered some sweatpants on the 1st that haven't even shipped yet! :grr:

You must have ordered from the same place I did. I ordered last month & got out of 5 items. The rest were backordered. Some of that shipped yesterday & the others won't ship till the 13th. About a month after I ordered. Need to order a few more things this month. Then there's the FT order that hasn't shipped..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

"the right way to do something is the easiest way to do it right"
    Besides I'm lazy ;)

I use a Pyrex measuring cup that I swiped from the kitchen, and I vape 12mg 50/50 mix.
    50ml of 100mg nic/PG
    150ml of PG
    200ml of VG

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    We're seeing articles about British American Tobacco going into alternative/ vaping production. That's good news
    It really isn't good news. They are Big Tobacco. They just want their $ back that vaping drained away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    Yes, here's a mini in maxi mode using 2x P3 extension rings ... 1 smooth & 1 grooved. But use the P2.5 end cap, the P3 end cap spring is too strong to use.

ProvariMini_zpsdefmdblt.jpg
    Where can I find full specs on the 2.5? Is Provapes website the only source?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA

Yes, if they previously held ejuice, soap and water wash is fine. Heck, I don't even use soap, just lots of hot water ;) If you do use soap, DO rinse REALLY REALLY well!

No need to freeze the PG and VG, although keeping cool and dark is good. But you can, if you wish and have space. It won't hurt them. As is the case with the nic, let them come to room temp before opening, to avoid condensation in the bottles. And the VG, if coming from the fridge or freezer, may not even pour at those temps! Gotta warm it up a bit! :lol:

Your "beakers, flasks and syringes" could well be all the measuring stuff you need. Depending on the quantities you're mixing.

Like many, I tend to mix my 100 ml/mg nic down to about my desired strength. (Actually a bit higher, since the flavorings will bring it down a tad more.)

So, for you, say 6 ml of 100 mg nic, 69 ml of PG and 25 ml of VG would give you 100 ml of 6 mg nic in 75/25 PG / VG. But keep in mind that most flavorings are in PG, and, of course, have no nic. So going with, e.g. 7 ml nic, 64 ml PG and 30 ml VG might get you close enough to your desired final mix once those flavorings are added. You'll need to adjust that depending on how much (i.e. what %) flavoring you use. I'm rarely above 10% flavoring on my mixes, vape at 18 and like it around 70/30 PG/VG, and mixing my working stock to 20 mg nic at 65/35 works fine to keep me an ex-smoker :)

Do NOT mix a new flavor in large quantities! While certainly cheaper than ready made, no reason to be wasteful if it's something that you really don't like. Some mix 10 ml test batches, of new flavors. I tend to do that with new single flavors, so I have an idea of how they taste solo. So I have a clue on what to adjust when used in a blend ;) Once past that, I tend to mix new ones in 30 ml batches, since if I'm really determined, I'll wait a day before trying it, and still have enough to let it steep for a while to see if it gets better ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread