Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I use aol.com far as I know there is just my inbox and spam folder, wasn't in either of them. Made sure they had the right email addy. I'd contacted them by email and received no response to that either, so dunno.
AOL didn't even know the were still a player.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
My junk/spam count went up tenfold when I started entering ecig contests...
Someone even started sending me spam with my email addy as the sender. I now have all those routed to spam folder as I never send myself an email.

I use Incredimail, been using it since day 1. I've never used outlook. I can make message rules I can use to send spam back to the server or bounce it being undelivered without ever seeing the email. Any email my ISP deems as spam that still get delivered gets bounced and deleted from my server.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Back again!
Is everybody freezing like me and Louie?
Sorry to interrupt.

First off, no!

Lastly, we've been just awaitin' fer ya to do so.

@cigarbabe put some clothes on. :D
Mike, Mikey, Michael...
cop-donkey.gif

Louie may disagree wid ya!
Groucho.gif

I've been under the weather.

Sorry to hear dat!

... my mother in law turned me on to vaping.

Needless to say, now I diy and also mix for my mother in law to pay it forward for the wonderful gift of getting me to quit cigarettes. I will make sure she will always have what she needs, especially since we have talked about the fda regulations.

I NEVER tire of reading these stories!

There aren't many ways an individual can assist in extending/saving another person's life; ergo, the patience and passion within these forums. V-verting a smoker or aiding a vaper is pri¢ele$$; especially if a family member/loved one!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I use Incredimail, been using it since day 1. I've never used outlook. I can make message rules I can use to send spam back to the server or bounce it being undelivered without ever seeing the email. Any email my ISP deems as spam that still get delivered gets bounced and deleted from my server.

OK, gonna have to go take a look see...

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Not heard of that. might check it out. The spam is not really a problem as I just update my spam filter to route it to the spam folder which I flush every few days.
I use both Yahoo Mail and Outlook some. Not much on outlook though.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Haven't been around for a few days. I've been under the weather. You guys move fast on here. I got some catching up to do!

My vape story started the first week of May 2013. We were visiting my in-laws and my mother in law turned me on to vaping. She was very convincing that I could quit smoking as she had. So, I bought a starter cigalike. And within a few days I stopped buying cigarettes. I then moved onto egos. From there I got an eleaf istick 20w, and nautilus minis. After a few months the darn thing was stripped. Went to a 50w istick. Now I have a subox w/subtank mini.

Needless to say, now I diy and also mix for my mother in law to pay it forward for the wonderful gift of getting me to quit cigarettes. I will make sure she will always have what she needs, especially since we have talked about the fda regulations. She would end up going back to smoking if she couldn't vape and there is no way I would want that for her.

Nice! Yiana ... wonderful story ... thanks for telling it.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I have Gmail accounts, use them regularly and have the mail forwarded into my Incredimail without having to go into Gmail at all. There is a forward mail in the Gmail settings to send the emails wherever you want. I don't know about yahoo or Hotmail, those accounts timed out from lack of use long time ago.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
You know me too well MikeE3! lol
So what's been happening?
C.B.

Not much CB. A number of month's ago I thought it was all about TC vaping. But after a few month's with it, for me, it wasn't significantly 'better' than my mech's and regulated mods. So I'm back to them. Mainly been stocking up on toppers and spare parts. Satisfied w/ my collection of mech's and regulated mods ... just 1 more to pick up and (afraid to say it) think I'm done for awhile.

Freezer is full of nic, Janet and I are content w/ our mod collections ... just hanging about and enjoying the company of the fine folks here.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Nic ... I have 2 liters of 100 mg nic in the freezer. Just finished my first 125 ml bottle of nic I got from MFS 10 months ago.
So I should be set for the rest of my life?
Going to split up the second liter into 120 ml bottles tomorrow. And then back in the freezer. I split up the first one into 30 ml bottles, not going to do that again. LOTS of bottles.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Nic ... I have 2 liters of 100 mg nic in the freezer. Just finished my first 125 ml bottle of nic I got from MFS 10 months ago.
So I should be set for the rest of my life?

That's less than a 16 year supply... hope you need more!

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I use Incredimail, been using it since day 1. I've never used outlook.
DITTO ...DITTO the G-mail too.
Since EFC changed the forum program, I do miss being able to grab the cute "smiley's"

Nic ... I have 2 liters of 100 mg nic in the freezer. So I should be set for the rest of my life?
I was told ... A liter of 100mg, recipe mixed at 24mg, and vaped at 6ml a day, will last 2 years.
Using my own %, I'm set for life ... probably quite a few "afterlife" years added in :blush:
Bring it on :pervy:

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Back again!
Is everybody freezing like me and Louie?
Sorry to interrupt.
C.B.

I'm using IE10 in a windows7 desktop computer (12 gig ram). I'm finding after the last update my facebook is not freezing but taking a loooong time to load (waiting) along with various web pages, not every time but spontaneously. Its weird since I bring up the same pages in Chrome or Mozilla they are click-bang....page open. FB will randomly freeze sometimes in IE10 but I have tried to Google the problem to no avail but the standard freezing problems. I've not had any problems with ECF and freezing but I like the black format and glad its returned.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
your reply...

Update on the "amazing sale" shipment...

Postal Product:priority Mail 3-Day™ Features:USPS Tracking™ Up to $50 insurance included

DATE & TIME STATUS OF ITEM LOCATION
January 4, 2016 , 5:30 pm
Shipment Picked Up
EVANSVILLE, IN 47715

So... nuttin's happenin.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
your reply...

Ok, scratch that. That's tracking straight from USPS. Went to their site... delivered today. Odd. But it's in the states so mebbe next week some time we'll go get it.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
We got ours in today's mail, too. I just had my first vape on a mech mod and DINT BLOW MYSELF UP! :lol: Oh, they're so purty! :D And for five bucks each, I say it's a WIN!

~Lannie
I just got my $5 Templar mod from Vapor Bank. Using it in 18350 mode now.
And talk about blow yourself up I have an Efest in there! :evil:
And a subtank on top :shock:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread