DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Good Saturday Morning, Porchers!

YAY I am so glad you like it. Makes life with a diver so much easier.
Yes! I'm gonna get more!

But first, I'm just getting ready to order a Crazy Vapes carto-tank that has the side-fill hole too. But the plug is rounded and doesn't stick out as far.

I'm tempted to buy 2 because I don't want to have to pay $6 shipping again later. But, what if I don't like it? What if the flatter plug is too hard to get off or something? Hmmmm. Nope, it's already over twice the price as the Mom and Pop version. So, just one.
Just for my vaping style I wish they had a regulated Squonk Box.
Maybe try the Steam Crave Squonker? I have one on the way, somewhere out there in the vast USPS twilight zone.

I wish they were still making regulated REOS. But, alas they can only be found (very rarely) in the Classifieds.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I wish they were still making regulated REOS. But, alas they can only be found (very rarely) in the Classifieds.
Thanks. I had meant to mention this before and forgot......subway, if you get verified, and there are many ways to do it......you can keep an eye on the classies for an older VV Reo
How To Become A Verified Member

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Maybe try the Steam Crave Squonker? I have one on the way, somewhere out there in the vast USPS twilight zone.

Hmm now that sounds interesting I Bookmarked it because it seems my speed and $$$ wise. Thanks for the tip DancingHeretik
LOL don't ya just love USPS.....NOT :D:shock:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
What I do love about USPS is that most of my pkgs will fit in my mailbox. Or, if not, will be left at the apartment office. A lot easier than missing a delivery to my door and then having to re-schedule (FedEx/UPS).

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
What I do love about USPS is that most of my pkgs will fit in my mailbox. Or, if not, will be left at the apartment office. A lot easier than missing a delivery to my door and then having to re-schedule (FedEx/UPS).
Very true there DancingHeretik. I just wish that there Tracking was a little more consistent, but then I'm accustomed to the Military Tracking system that I found to be quite accurate.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Thanks. I had meant to mention this before and forgot......subway, if you get verified, and there are many ways to do it......you can keep an eye on the classies for an older VV Reo
How To Become A Verified Member
Thanks Deb, I just completed it. That sure would be nice to find(VVREO)

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Somebody likes their pipes. :thumb:

huh ... not supposed to talk about nic over 100mg on ECF for safety reasons ... I wonder if a time will come when certain build combinations & mods will be restricted.
They changed it to 200mg. Someone tried to nail me on it on another thread so I looked it up again to make sure I was right. I'd read 200mg & was afraid they'd lowered it.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Now just look at that face......would he lie to me???? I have more faith in him.....some of my best friends are ground hogs! Ok, really some of my best friends are dolphins and sea lions, but the idea is the same :lol:

You didn't tell me today that you love me

dunno who laura palmer is.... (I live a sheltered life)...... but welcome to the porches Magic!! Pull up a rocker and tell us all about yourself.
Twin Peaks tv show?

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
So this is why we have snow storms. ("Alpinglow" looking east at sunset)
819372_10200592581598529_648720045_o.jpg
Gorgeous! Almost Heaven!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Landscape photography in Utah is an easy form of creative recreation; reduces the impact of the negatives. I look forward to my facebook feed for others from another friend.

Front porch; other than resupply of consumables, my vape spending is at an end.
So you say!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
unfortunately phil is only right 37% of the time. i'm expecting more snow and a late spring:(
Our winter has been really mild so far. We haven't even had a hard freeze. We still haven't gotten below about 36 I don't think. But I won't start looking for Spring until late March since we can still get hit until around then. We.re not always this lucky.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
i'm sure some shinny new toy will catch your eye soon :lol: I was done until I saw a regulated mod on a clearance sale. now im done until the next new toy catches my eye
Welcome to The Porches Maurice! Sounds like you're gona fit right in!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Beat me to it! :thumb:

Agreed! I have two in daily rotation, two more in the stash. And one Mini+, sale price hooked me, along with the ability to try TC.

Well, just consider it insurance... better to have and not need, and all that!
And we can never have enough Kayfuns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread