Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I got the metal ones. I do block the air flow holes while filling, but could use more hands to block, fill, keep track of the little o-ring that tends to come off (Dave, you know that one!), screw the top back on, reseat on mod and vape. Maybe about 3 more hands.

Any suggestions on other than my fingers to block the air holes?
Isn't that part of what vape bands are for?

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I wont be buying any vape gear for a while, but for different reasons, i really have all i need but i like new toys. Luckily i tend to win my share of drawings on ecf, so i get new stuff here and there, in fact i just won an encom voidray last night, the only thing i am running short on is batteries.

Last stinkie 10/15/2013
Congratulations on the win, Russell!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
This was supposed to be up front.

Of course I love you, that should go without saying. :firefox: To be honest, your posts give me a big lift every day. I'm very grateful them. You have no idea. You are a lifeline to sanity. So was Iffy but I don't know what happened to him. I fear for his well-being . It ain't the Porch without the Iffstah. Long may you both reign! :D
Iffy is still nursing his pulled hamsting.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Definitely not fast tech. they're american made by one person with a few helpers. Fantastic quality, and nearly unbreakable. folks have accidentally run reo grands over with their cars, some more than once when it fell off, clean em up and they still work. They're squonkers like all reos, so you need bottom feed atties, there are many available for all types of vapers. Reo P 67 prototype
they'll be around 200ish, I won't be getting one.....but I do have a tiny bit of shinyitis over these
I shoulda kept reading, huh? I like the looks of these. Especially the side button. That top button is the one thing that kept me away from a Reo. As fumbly as I am I know dropping this probably wouldn't mess it up. I hope he offers them in the tumbled aluminum. I like the industrial look of those.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Yeah flying chairs... lol Navy man here
You guys always got the nicest stuff... i figured it was because us Navy boys have more airframes to maintain... lol
What ya mean nice stuff?? They gave you guys a Yacht to go fishin on...Lol
Thanks for your service Jb. :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
What ya mean nice stuff?? They gave you guys a Yacht to go fishin on...Lol
Thanks for your service Jb. :)
Rofl! :facepalm:

JB appreciate your service as well! I was in the Navy also, but not long before I got hurt and was dishcharged.

Kenna, yeah there is a lot of excitement over the p-67s

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Rofl! :facepalm:

JB appreciate your service as well! I was in the Navy also, but not long before I got hurt and was dishcharged.

Kenna, yeah there is a lot of excitement over the p-67s
Hey learning more about you as well Deb.:thumb: Thank you for your service also

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
OMG, I think I've dunnit! I can't boil water without burning it, but I have created my first 'vapable' DIY juice. The first two attempts (not total failure, but less than WOW) have been married in a quiet ceremony at my home.
The blend of Strawberry and Peach was a trial and error meeting due to neither having a strong stand alone presents. The poor Strawberry required multiple procedures and was near death at one point but finally gained enough strength to allow the marriage to proceed.
And Now For My Next Amazing Feat........
I had a happy accident with my diy, too. So happy, in fact it.s going to be an adv for me. I had 2 recipes from bm on the TFA Recipes thread I think it was. One is Eanut Butter Toffee Dream Cream. And the other was from the same thread, Cake Batter Custard from Uncletatoowhat. Mixed both,shook them up, heat steeped a couple of hours, taped them to my back massager & shook them till they were opaque with bubbles, left the tip out till the bubbles were gone, capped & let them sit couple of days. Both were ok, I wasn't crazy about the peanut butter but thought it could be good with less pb. They sat for a month, then I tried them again. Still not great but still thought they had possibilities. So I thought what the heck, filled a tank with a half & half combo of both, & it was so good! I was completely shocked. Vaped through every drop. There is a total flavoring percenage of 39%. Seems crazy I know, but it's absolutely delicious! I've heard that some of the commercial juice companies use 30% or more in their juices. Now I know why! I tried using less of each, then leaving out some of the creams to bring the percentage down but it doesn't work without all of them. Which is a bit cool. I.m going to be making a bigger batch to let age while I vape what I just made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread