Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
vape?" data-source="post: 17672375" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vape? said:
It did, and I just looked, says 110-240, so that should be fine.? They just kept bringing up the fact that it was calibrated for us consumers.? Bloody vaporfi .

As long as what you're plugging your USB cord into (i.e. wall wart, adapter) says it's rated for your voltage and frequency, it will work just fine.

The relevant part of the label should be something like this:

Input: 100 - 240 V ~ 50 - 60 Hz, X.X A

That's a little "squiggle" between the 50 and 60, and Hz is for Hertz, i.e. frequency. The X.X A is the amps, or current, for the input, and not a real concern. (Output amps can be, you want an adapter that will provide enough output current to do the job, i.e. something higher than what your battery wants. All USB output will be 5 VDC, so no worries there.)

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I gotta differ from Gary on that one

WUT?!?!?! Bite yer tung, woman! Heh, akchooly I don't use the USB on the puter either. Even tho I have 11 usb ports on it. I have a usb port on the UPS that I have a 3 port usb thingy plugged into. Don't use wall warts since ya gotta go where da wall iz! For me, using the puter is a last resort. But ya gotta dew wut u gotta dew!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I'm able to vape at 10 watts all day on a Kayfun. I go to 12 watts from time to time and back down to 10W. Some juices taste better at 7W.

To be able to vape all day at 10W and 12W I use a tight wick that barely fits through the coil. I have to roll the end with heavy finger pressure until it will fit into the coil. When I pull it through I have to twist constantly to get it to move through without bending the coil legs. Once it's in place I pull it gently back and forth to size the wick until it moves without bending the coil legs. Then, I cut the wick ends to just touch the deck on each side.

It's a force fit at first that results in a complete coil contact with no hot spots on the coil. juice feeds freely through the wick if I do it that way.

I don't wick quite that tight. I use cotton, so when I juice it & it soaks up the juice, it expands enough for full contact. I cut the nds the way you do. Just barely touching the deck. I glue them to the sides of the post bocks so them stay in place & away from the juice holes. Works great.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
MMMMMmmmm... I love ginger beer. Was in Perth for a coupla days (years ago, when I was still in the Navy). Found a bar and got hooked on some kind of ginger beer that came in a black and white striped bottle... kinda looked like a "zebra pattern"... never seen it since, but I'm pretty sure that I drank my own weight in that stuff that night. :D

That's not just a Texas thing... I grew up with the same line of thinking in Mississippi... beverage choices were Coke or Tea... which meant soda or sweet tea! :lol:
Exactly!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
@Kenna reminded me that I needed to post this over here on the porch... I'm finally happy with my Vanilla Custard! :D

Okay, well here is my vanilla custard recipe. I think that I am finally happy with this one... even though it really needs to steep for about a month. :(

Brickhouse Custard
TFA Vanilla Custard - 10%
TFA French Vanilla Creme - 5%
TFA Dulce De Leche - 5%
TFA Egg Nog - 5%
TFA Vanilla Bourbon - 3%
TFA Sweetener = 2%
I have everything but the Vanilla Cream. Of course! That's ok, I need to place a small order anyway! Maybe I need to wait a bit. See if the order grows...[emoji12]

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Have a quick question looking for a 19 mm vv/vs pen type battery? Something like the ego one but vv/vw also low cost for a out and about unit. Any suggestions?

Not a true twist type vv, but has 4 different levels, and ego size. I get these for anyone that sounds interested in starting to vape. EVOD 650mAh Variable Voltage Blister Pack Starter Kit

That same site has some that look to be closer to 19mm, that are reasonably priced. :)

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I have everything but the Vanilla Cream. Of course! That's ok, I need to place a small order anyway! Maybe I need to wait a bit. See if the order grows...[emoji12]

Yeah, I'm gonna need to pick up some more, myself. I'm all out of that now. May try a substitution (bavarian cream or vanilla swirl?)

Have a quick question looking for a 19 mm vv/vs pen type battery? Something like the ego one but vv/vw also low cost for a out and about unit. Any suggestions?

Here's a mod that's been out for a while. Have another friend on here that absolutely LOVES them. I think he's probably got about 2 dozen of them!
Hybris VV Mod

medleypat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2016
Frankfort Indiana

medleypat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2016
Frankfort Indiana

medleypat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2016
Frankfort Indiana
Yeah, I'm gonna need to pick up some more, myself. I'm all out of that now. May try a substitution (bavarian cream or vanilla swirl?)

Here's a mod that's been out for a while. Have another friend on here that absolutely LOVES them. I think he's probably got about 2 dozen of them!
Hybris VV Mod
Thanks but looking for something a little bigger for my mini protanks and genitank

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes that is what I'm looking for thanks. Right now that is at the top of my list was hoping to for and something a little cheaper but if I have to spend that much to get what I want I will.
Look around. Always a sale somewhere. And th VV3 (or even 2) isn't much different. Just adjustments are different.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I usr the Istick 20 or 30 watts for out & about. They aren't pen style, but are very slim & tiny. Very pocket friendly. 19mm sit on those nicely.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

I think vanilla swirl would work better than bavarian creame. BC lacks that bit of vanilla.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I think vanilla swirl would work better than bavarian creame. BC lacks that bit of vanilla.

Yeah, I had the same thought. I'm not a huge fan of the bavarian cream... that's one that I can easily sub out for something else. I do like the vanilla bean gelato... I use that one in a lot of stuff.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I usr the Istick 20 or 30 watts for out & about. They aren't pen style, but are very slim & tiny. Very pocket friendly. 19mm sit on those nicely.

I have three of the Eleaf iJust Start Plus kits. Absolutely love them. They have 19mm Gs Air 2 tanks with 2.5ml capacity. Very light and easy to wag around, and I like the flavor. You can get them in the $20-$25 range. I got lucky and got mine on closeout at 101 Vapes. Unfortunately, they sold out. I was going to get a couple more.

ETA: Oops. I meant to quote @medleypat from above, but I'm sure you'll be thrilled to learn about my Start Plus kits, Kenna. :D

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee

Hybris VV Mod
Uh oh. That's shiny. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread