Precise ELA Production Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good morning, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday!

Just a status update, i should have thru 15126 shipped by tomorrow, so check your tracking numbers, they should update later today and tomorrow afternoon.

Will be working on thru 15183 for the rest of the week and you should get your tracking numbers tomorrow or wednesday on those.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update: I ran out of plated bottom switch posts and we've been waiting for the platers to get done a batch for us. in the meantime, i went ahead and starting shipping units with a non-plated brass switch posts and will send out the plated post when they come in, so you'll get both a plated and non-plated post. Number wise, i still have 5 left on the last batch i printed labels up for that ill have done monday and ill post up the next batch numbers then.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update: Thru 15177 has shipped, tracking should update by tomorrow.

Working on thru 15288 which is the end of batch "1". Should send out tracking information later this week and I hope to have all of batch 1 wrapped up by mid week next week.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update: Thru 15177 has shipped, tracking should update by tomorrow.

Working on thru 15288 which is the end of batch "1". Should send out tracking information later this week and I hope to have all of batch 1 wrapped up by mid week next week.

Still on schedule with this, should have them shipped by mid-week and your tracking numbers will update in the USPS system and become trackable.

The beginning of Batch two should start shipping by weeks end and we'll send out notices probably around mid-week.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update: Through order 15489 has shipped (all except one international order that has 7 units on it that will ship Monday) Now working on through order 15562 Which is up to April 25th. Tracking numbers should go out today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just wanted to give you an update on the delay on those who received notices. We ran into a problem with fitment on the bottom caps and are machining up more that we should have had done today, but we noticed some unusual play in our turret. The Haas tech is out here now and tearing it down, hopefully its something they can fix today or they may have to get parts overnighted. Regardless, we should be back up shortly if all goes well. I'll keep you posted.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update: Working on through 15790 and hope to have them all out by Thursday. Up next is through order 15858 which is orders through May 24th. Our goal is to have all ELA preorders done by years end. Only being through May 24th is a bit misleading as we ceased the bulk of sales of the ELA in July, with only cancellations after that which were few and far between.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread