Terminator/Nautilus/Choddy/Oddy Clone Pics, Tip,Tricks and Quirks

Status
Not open for further replies.

knut

Feb 5, 2012
España
I think there are two versions.

The clon by Stormy and VF and other new copy that is not SS.

2013 coolest oddy atomizer copper chrome plated odysseus/oddy,View oddy,tobeco Product Details from Shenzhen Tobeco Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

14 € each for 100 units tell them to us but is not clear if is SS or not. They say SS will be ready on final January.

In othe tobeco pages you can read that it goes with GG connector and no 510 conector.

551560875_974.jpg

25 € But it seems the copy of the clon.

Oddy - E-Store52

German shop reduces the price of Nautillus. 49 €

Vapor-Freak

Another type of tanks in SS and clear pmma.

www.vaporwall.com • Login

ODYStacktankS.jpg

8175250389_5bfd59592b_m.jpg

All fits like you can see. nautilus and Oddy 2

komparados2.jpg
komparados1.jpg

dripok1.jpg

despieseok3.jpg

despieseok2.jpg

despieseok1.jpg

combiok1.jpg

kombikonmodok2.jpg

kombikonmodok.jpg

kombikonmodok3.jpg

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I am so glad to see again how the parts all interchange. I purchased a med clear tank and mouth piece from Rampage Vapor and their notification showed that it was shipped right away and I believe them. I haven't received them as yet and figure US Customs is taking their time looking at them. Anyway I bought a second Terminator and decided that I should have ordered two tanks so I order one from SilicaWicks.com, only a couple of bucks more but I'll bet that I receive that one first. Seems odd spending $55 for an accessory for a $60 device, anyway SilicaWicks.com has them.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
great comparison photos knut. I was wondering if you have tried to place the terminators rebuildable unit in the Ody V2 body. I tried and could not get it to thread in without cross threading every time.I have no problem dropping in the Ody v2 unit into the Terminator. Not that it matters to me, but in case anyone tries to complete collected Ody parts to complete a V2. I know there are a few people desperate for an Ody and have been collecting parts. They might buy the terminator thinking they can drop the rebuildable part and might not get it to work. Just curious. I have one Ody V2 and have been collecting parts to complete a second. Fortunately I ordered 2 of the Ody V2 rebuildable units to have constantly ready when they coils get too dirty so I wont have to wait while I soak and dry burn.

I really love the Terminator, its amazing how perfect it is and how it vapes and performs the same as its much more expensive cousin. I will have 2 Odys once the pre-order parts ship and 2 terminators. I think that should have me set for life.

This is a great thread for those venturing into this type of atomizer. The Terminator , the Odysseus and the Kayfun are great atomizers and a great alternative to cartomizers/ atomizers and the more finicky genesis systems.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
oh wow, I like the look of the clone better anyways. Must resist the urge to order!

Mine came in yesterday. It is really nice, and I also like the satin finish better.

There is a co-op being put together now for these, tentative pricing under $20, should be sometime after the first of the year before all the details get ironed out.

Just in case you decide you want one, but can wait a bit. Gives you plenty of time to get verified so you could join such a co-op.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I am so glad to see again how the parts all interchange. I purchased a med clear tank and mouth piece from Rampage Vapor and their notification showed that it was shipped right away and I believe them. I haven't received them as yet and figure US Customs is taking their time looking at them. Anyway I bought a second Terminator and decided that I should have ordered two tanks so I order one from SilicaWicks.com, only a couple of bucks more but I'll bet that I receive that one first. Seems odd spending $55 for an accessory for a $60 device, anyway SilicaWicks.com has them.
Avid Vaper has Kir Fanis clears-
Odysseus Clear Tank - Avid Vaper

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Gotcha, missed the med in your post.

I ordered a small clear from Rampage the same day I ordered my Terminator from SVC. I got my Terminator yesterday and am awaiting the clears arrival.

Now that I've used the Term, I definitely want a longer mouth piece myself.
I think international air mail means that they put the plane on the deck of a ship and"sail" it to here.

Actually I can picture one of our customs inspectors saying to the other customs inspector " I think this is part of a weapon".

Last edited:

blondie1964

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
I pulled trigger on one last night. I ordered 32 ga kanthal, is that what everyone is using? Also, which size clear tank can I get from avid without having to get a long mouthpiece?? Looking forward to trying this, SS mesh gennies just aren't for me, I don't think.

if look back in this thread. i posted picture of mine with the shortest clear tank avid sells.

sdotsd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
usa
if look back in this thread. i posted picture of mine with the shortest clear tank avid sells.

Nice, that looks slick. I'm at work on my work computer, it's so out of date that I can't see te uploaded pics in these threads, I had to pull out the phone and load up tapatalk! I wonder if the mouthpiece is long enough to allow for the 27mm clear tank? I may just have to get the rampgae mouthpiece/tank combo when payday rolls around.

blondie1964

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
Nice, that looks slick. I'm at work on my work computer, it's so out of date that I can't see te uploaded pics in these threads, I had to pull out the phone and load up tapatalk! I wonder if the mouthpiece is long enough to allow for the 27mm clear tank? I may just have to get the rampgae mouthpiece/tank combo when payday rolls around.

Thats only 4mm added height

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread