Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Thank you very much , so the ones you mention will not be on sale , that makes a HUGE difference to me.
Their everyday price on those is usually pretty competitive plus free shipping at $50 instead of $75. I guess it depends on what you want and how much of it.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Their everyday price on those is usually pretty competitive plus free shipping at $50 instead of $75. I guess it depends on what you want and how much of it.

Yeah, their prices are very good on the majority of their stuff , shipping is always a killer but i won't spend $50.00 when i only need a few items to get free shipping.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Rts has a 20% off sale as well.
RTS Vapes- DIY Electronic Cigarette Supplies – Liquid Nicotine

You may be able to stack it with the FIRST ORDER discount code, listed on thier home page, if you've never ordered from rts. Thier nic is very good clean nic at a great price. Also good thick vg.

I think I prefer my arabic from rts, the bcv for whatever reason doesn't taste like what I've been used to over the years... Maybe its too fresh, I don't know.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014

.....and they are pretty open to taking suggestions as what to stock. Drew and the gang at BCV are good folk!

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Rts has a 20% off sale as well.
RTS Vapes- DIY Electronic Cigarette Supplies – Liquid Nicotine

You may be able to stack it with the FIRST ORDER discount code, listed on thier home page, if you've never ordered from rts. Thier nic is very good clean nic at a great price. Also good thick vg.

I think I prefer my arabic from rts, the bcv for whatever reason doesn't taste like what I've been used to over the years... Maybe its too fresh, I don't know.

Got me a 30ml of Congress last night! Got to love that %20 off!

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
so I just let her know it didn't make sense in light of things.

Though it may not do any good, it is a good thing for the end users to throw up the red flag every now and then to say they aren't happy with price hikes. It might result in more coupon codes for avid or returning customers; a nice "thanks for shopping with us", kinda thing.

Reactions: JeremyR

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
I see he jumped the bandwagon like lots of others, to that other site. He links to it from his page.. No link to ecf.!?!

I don't understand why people think vu is so much better than ecf. The layout alone is terrible I think. I don't believe new vapers get and find a lot of good info there like they do on ecf.

Not sure what I missed that so many suppliers jumped ship.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
??? He doesn't even have a section here anymore.. Is it because he sells high high mg bulk nic for wholesale clients?? That may be where the beef came from cause ecf doesn't allow vendors that sell higher than 100mg nic, maybe 250.

This is concerning cause I end up recommending rts a lot, and they are not represented here anymore.. Also it seems like his nic prices went up too.

What I got out of person I talked to was that someone else is making the prices now... Maybe someone that told him he's not making enough profit like he should?

It does cost money to run a business and I do get a feeling that we as consumers squeeze any potential profits from suppliers sometimes that have to compete with prices straight out of china for instance like ft.

I may try to talk to Randy again soon.

Wait-

I remember a few years ago he was shut down due to state regulations for a bit.. I bet he's being taxed out by the state!!! Like cigarettes, now there is state tax added on to the cost!! ?? Is this light of what's to come?

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
??? He doesn't even have a section here anymore.. Is it because he sells high high mg bulk nic for wholesale clients?? That may be where the beef came from cause ecf doesn't allow vendors that sell higher than 100mg nic, maybe 250.

This is concerning cause I end up recommending rts a lot, and they are not represented here anymore.. Also it seems like his nic prices went up too.

What I got out of person I talked to was that someone else is making the prices now... Maybe someone that told him he's not making enough profit like he should?

It does cost money to run a business and I do get a feeling that we as consumers squeeze any potential profits from suppliers sometimes that have to compete with prices straight out of china for instance like ft.

I may try to talk to Randy again soon.

Wait-

I remember a few years ago he was shut down due to state regulations for a bit.. I bet he's being taxed out by the state!!! Like cigarettes, now there is state tax added on to the cost!! ?? Is this light of what's to come?

View attachment 509083

RTS Vapes

Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday Sale.

*Sitewide
*20% OFF Retail
CODE: RBFCM20

*5% OFF Wholesale
Code: WBFCM5

Starts Wednesday at Midnight
Ends Tuesday at Midnight
Nov. 25th – Dec. 1st

*restriction may apply*

Best Wholesale Nicotine Always In Stock.

Your #1 Choice for All Your DIY Needs

Call Toll FREE 1-855-515-7065
www.rtsvapes.com

Found this after looking a while.....

Reactions: JeremyR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread