Status
Not open for further replies.

Calivapr123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
USA
Just about completed a 7 day steep of my first Hangsen Turkish bottle, mixed at 3% (.6vg, 14nic).

Oh man... this is a smooth, silky and elegant juice, vaping heaven for me.

My curiosity for this juice is on high gear. As much as I'm really enjoying vaping this as is, I still do wonder if it will change further after more steeping, or perhaps more %. I'll be putting together a small bottle of 4% mix for sure, just to see what happens, and will be happy to report back.

Last edited:

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
BINGO! Thanks for making up my mind for me! :) I've been trying to decide what to add a touch of to RY1 to give it a little kick. Black Fire will be my first shot.

We've added .33 - .50 of Black Fire to most every tobacco we've tried, and it always seems better to us! 'Hope it works out for ya!

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Just about completed a 7 day steep of my first Hangsen Turkish bottle, mixed at 3% (.6vg, 14nic).

Oh man... this is a smooth, silky and elegant juice, vaping heaven for me.

My curiosity for this juice is on high gear. As much as I'm really enjoying vaping this as is, I still do wonder if it will change further after more steeping, or perhaps more %. I'll be putting together a small bottle of 4% mix for sure, just to see what happens, and will be happy to report back.

Glad to hear, Turkish is one I have been thinking about getting...............AND MY LIST GETS LONGER :laugh:

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
Hangsen Launches New Flavors RY5&RY6_Hangsen Holding Co.,Ltd

Theres the link I found. No date or anything, so I guess well have to wait and see if this is referring to pre-mixed or flavor concentrates, although my assumption is that if the former is the case, it inevitably implies the latter is also the case.

I thought BJ43 and some others had already tried it and reported their findings in this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-no-perfume-no-caramel-no-vanilla-no-tba.html

I seem to recall that they liked RY6 but not as much as RY1 and also didn't consider it an "all day vape/main vape."

Norman

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
Highway arrives tomorrow along with RY1 and RY4--

Highway is up first, have an empty bottle set aside- looking forward to a nutty tobacco goodness..........

I wonder how Highway and RY4 mixed would be? :laugh: nutty and caramel vanilla sounds good

Go for it! I mix my mixes all the time!:laugh: Before I did d.i.y I used to be almost exclusively a Dekang DK-Tab Blended and RY4 dude, but I never liked RY4 by itself. I soon realized I could keep buying the "Tab Blended" and simply add RY4 flavoring when I was in the mood. So that's sort of still what I do but mix it all up myself. It's pretty easy for me because I use a Reo Mod with an on-board 6ml bottle. I would say what will be best is to have it mostly Highway with about 10% of RY4 (like in my 6ml bottle it's roughly 5.4ml of whatever "tobacco" flavor and only .6ml of RY4) but your YMMV.

tdinello

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2013
Versailles,KY,USA
Highway arrives tomorrow along with RY1 and RY4--

Highway is up first, have an empty bottle set aside- looking forward to a nutty tobacco goodness..........

I wonder how Highway and RY4 mixed would be? :laugh: nutty and caramel vanilla sounds good

My ADV:

25% Hangsen RY4
25% Hangsen T5 (Not as nutty as Highway from what I am told)
50% Hangsen Virginia

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I thought BJ43 and some others had already tried it and reported their findings in this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-no-perfume-no-caramel-no-vanilla-no-tba.html

I seem to recall that they liked RY6 but not as much as RY1 and also didn't consider it an "all day vape/main vape."

Norman

I had thought that ad the time too. But they were buying premixed just to try it while they waited. I believe... could be wrong.

EDIT: Look ^^^ a bit. What Leo said.

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I had thought that ad the time too. But they were buying premixed just to try it while they waited. I believe... could be wrong.

EDIT: Look ^^^ a bit. What Leo said.
It has to be the premixed Ry6. Ecigexpress stated they could not obtain the Ry5/6 flavorings. It appears it is hard to find in the states as well. (As a pre-mix) I would definitely purchase it as a flavoring.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
It has to be the premixed Ry6. Ecigexpress stated they could not obtain the Ry5/6 flavorings. It appears it is hard to find in the states as well. (As a pre-mix) I would definitely purchase it as a flavoring.
The premixed Ry6 was cool at first. It does taste like a cig. But after awhile it started to taste like washed up tar at the beach. Honestly, that's what it reminds me of. It could be that I quit smoking so long ago.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Michaelsil1, where do you get your Hangsen concentrates from? I order from VZ and RTS, I am just curious on where you buy from.

I think next on my list should be butterscotch and I am curious on your cocoa

I have it, but I can't even smell it straight outta the bottle.

I get mine from ecigexpress.

Jimi,

Have you mixed it yet? I can't smell anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread