Status
Not open for further replies.

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
Gotta say. I ordered the Green Dew flavor from VZ. I only mixed up a batch and gave it a three day steep. Not much happening there thus far. Flat flavor wise at 7% in VG with 13% DW. Its only a 1dram tester so I added two drops of saliene and two more drops flavor and Ill give it a few more days. Kind of unimpressed with this one so far. Havent liked tpa mtn dew for awhile either and was hoping this might work better. So far, tpa wins this one but barely. Ill report back on it.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Gotta say. I ordered the Green Dew flavor from VZ. I only mixed up a batch and gave it a three day steep. Not much happening there thus far. Flat flavor wise at 7% in VG with 13% DW. Its only a 1dram tester so I added two drops of saliene and two more drops flavor and Ill give it a few more days. Kind of unimpressed with this one so far. Havent liked tpa mtn dew for awhile either and was hoping this might work better. So far, tpa wins this one but barely. Ill report back on it.
I bought my Green dew from ECX. Tastes just like Mountain Dew. Mixed around 3%.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Not to get off topic but I've only tried a couple non-tobaccos from VZ and wasn't impressed. (Peanut butter and Vanilla swirl) After reading all this stuff about T5... it's making me want it. Only thing is that I'm not a big fan of any 555 I've ever had so it'd probably be a bad idea.

T5 is one of my favorite vapes but if your not into nutty tasting tobacco then this is not for you.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Well, I like RY1... and I like RY4... RY4 double... Not sure if any of those are nutty. I wouldn't think I'd be opposed to nuttiness as I like them... I guess eventually I may just have to suck it up and get it. It's the only real way to know. Only problem is that my list is becoming massive... and my bank account is not. lol

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Well, I like RY1... and I like RY4... RY4 double... Not sure if any of those are nutty. I wouldn't think I'd be opposed to nuttiness as I like them... I guess eventually I may just have to suck it up and get it. It's the only real way to know. Only problem is that my list is becoming massive... and my bank account is not. lol

HAHAHAH------ you got that right, the list keeps getting bigger on my end and the $$$ keeps running lower.

I will let you know how the Highway is when it arrives, plus Michaelsil1 should have a review--- T5 is also supposed to be nutty, just a little less nutty that Highway-- I wanted full nuttiness
well, because I am a nut
:p

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
HAHAHAH------ you got that right, the list keeps getting bigger on my end and the $$$ keeps running lower.

I will let you know how the Highway is when it arrives, plus Michaelsil1 should have a review--- T5 is also supposed to be nutty, just a little less nutty that Highway-- I wanted full nuttiness
well, because I am a nut

I'm a

14108593_400x400.jpg

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey

The RY's are not a nutty flavor. There more sweet, caramel vapes. The lower the number the less sweet but I have never come across a nutty ry4.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey

well, because I am a nut

If you like nutty you can add AP to just about any tobacco and make it as nutty as you want.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
After my Desert Ship I cleansed my pallet with 15mls of menthol- I then tried my RY2 that I mixed at 1 drop per 1 mil of base, I have not tried RY1 yet but can sense the progression of the series

RY2 is tobacco with a sweetness and what I believe is a touch of vanilla

overall I really like RY2, Hangsen did well on this
:D

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
T5 is one of my favorite vapes but if your not into nutty tasting tobacco then this is not for you.

I love the pre-mixed Hangsen Highway/555. So if I buy the concentrate will I be able to duplicate it if I get the % right, without adding anything else?

Also really like Dekang Camel, though it could be a little stronger for my taste. I haven't tried Hangsen's Desert Ship- is there any similarity?

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I love the pre-mixed Hangsen Highway/555. So if I buy the concentrate will I be able to duplicate it if I get the % right, without adding anything else?

Also really like Dekang Camel, though it could be a little stronger for my taste. I haven't tried Hangsen's Desert Ship- is there any similarity?

hhhhmmmmm..... I have had the Hangsen Desert Ship and like it, but I have never had the Dekang Camel--- so I dont think I can help with the comparison.

But the Desert Ship is good.
:unsure:

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I still need to mix a sample of Hangsen Elder Captain and Desert Ship. 'jimi' said Elder Cpt. is rich tobacco w/ a touch of honey and he has a mix of D.Ship going until August to see if it gets a 'cig paper' kinda taste going. Problem is RY-1 is so good I haven't bothered mixing the other samples yet! I'm now mixing RY-1 for a friend as well.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
The Hangsen RY1 at 36mg may finally be the one to get my Son off of the nasties!!! YES!!!

It's been almost a week now (longest he's stayed consistantly vaping), still with 2-3 smokes a day. And he says he likes it much better than the cigs. (Especially since I let him borrow a BP so he can crank the heat when needed) He just has to break through that "letting go" phase, like we all did.

Yee-Haw!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread