Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
The Hangsen RY1 at 36mg may finally be the one to get my Son off of the nasties!!! YES!!!

It's been almost a week now (longest he's stayed consistantly vaping), still with 2-3 smokes a day. And he says he likes it much better than the cigs. (Especially since I let him borrow a BP so he can crank the heat when needed) He just has to break through that "letting go" phase, like we all did.

Yee-Haw!!!!

If he stuck with it a week chances are pretty good he'll stick with it. It sounds like my exact experience. I even remember saying after a week that I liked it better then smoking and I was a 45 year smoker. After 3 weeks I was completely off analog and have been a non smoker now going on 6 months.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Awesome. I just got my iTaste SVD in the mail... How I took for granted the beauty of variable voltage (and now I have variable wattage.... which I still don't really know how to use) Egos are nice but IMO not as good as anything variable voltage. Anyway... tried RY1 on that and I like the overall taste but I must have added too much vinegar to it because I swear I can taste it... and you're not supposed to be able to. Right?

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Awesome. I just got my iTaste SVD in the mail... How I took for granted the beauty of variable voltage (and now I have variable wattage.... which I still don't really know how to use) Egos are nice but IMO not as good as anything variable voltage. Anyway... tried RY1 on that and I like the overall taste but I must have added too much vinegar to it because I swear I can taste it... and you're not supposed to be able to. Right?

Did you add one drop of ACV per 10ml

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Has anyone tried their butterscotch or caramel? I have a bottle of each, and based on smell alone, I havent been inspired to mix either one of them. They smell nothing like I would expect. I have their vanilla and I am a big fan of that.
I have the caramel. I still need to mix it. Smells really good though.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
One drop in a 30 ml after steeping, I could taste it. Not my cup of tea.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles

One drop in a 30 ml after steeping, I could taste it. Not my cup of tea.

I guess my taste buds are still really messed up.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
If he stuck with it a week chances are pretty good he'll stick with it. It sounds like my exact experience. I even remember saying after a week that I liked it better then smoking and I was a 45 year smoker. After 3 weeks I was completely off analog and have been a non smoker now going on 6 months.

Yep. My story too. 35 yr smoker. Right of the bat I cut way down. Then a couple weeks I had one in the morning and one bedtime. Igo-l be 3 years sept.

What's this adding vinegar/ACV ? What is ACV? and what do they do?

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Yep. My story too. 35 yr smoker. Right of the bat I cut way down. Then a couple weeks I had one in the morning and one bedtime. Igo-l be 3 years sept.

What's this adding vinegar/ACV ? What is ACV? and what do they do?
Apple cider vinegar. Some kind of ph magic. It's more of a flavor muter, with a hint of pickle for me. I tried it over a year ago.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Not sure if its been mentioned in this thread yet, but Hangsen is apparently about to release RY5 and RY6. Could be old news, but figured it belonged here.

There was talk about them in another thread a while ago. At the time they were only selling pre-mixed, no flavoring. Maybe the news is that they're selling the flavor concentrate now(?)

Apparently they are even less sweet than RY1. So the order of sweetness would be (sweetest to least sweet) ry4-ry3-ry2-ry1-ry5-ry6... at least that was my understanding. Maybe I have that mixed up.

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
Hangsen Launches New Flavors RY5&RY6_Hangsen Holding Co.,Ltd

Theres the link I found. No date or anything, so I guess well have to wait and see if this is referring to pre-mixed or flavor concentrates, although my assumption is that if the former is the case, it inevitably implies the latter is also the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread