• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Haven't heard of that one.

Under what State Law are they doing it?
I have no idea as to what state law it is under. I just know that the law was passed a couple of years ago and there are now online stores that won't sell anything to anyone living in this nanny state even thought the only thing affected is e-liquid. :facepalm:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have no idea as to what state law it is under. I just know that the law was passed a couple of years ago and there are now online stores that won't sell anything to anyone living in this nanny state even thought the only thing affected is e-liquid. :facepalm:

Thanks mattiem.

I haven't followed Alabama all that closely. About the only thing I have heard of is that there is a 19+ Age Limit. But I thought that had been in effect for awhile.

Section 28-11-2

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks mattiem.

I haven't followed Alabama all that closely. About the only thing I have heard of is that there is a 19+ Age Limit. But I thought that had been in effect for awhile.

Section 28-11-2
I guess I should have paid more attention to where this thread is. I just saw my name and responded. I live in and was talking about Arkansas. I see now that this is a thread about Alabama. oops :D

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I guess I should have paid more attention to where this thread is. I just saw my name and responded. I live in and was talking about Arkansas. I see now that this is a thread about Alabama. oops :D

Don't feel bad.

I thought it was Arkansas when I first read it also.

LOL

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
BTW - Maybe this is part of what has some Online Retailers saying No Go to Alabama sales...

"e. For legal mail order purposes only a valid signed certification that will verify the individual is 19 years of age or older."

Section 28-11-2

I dunno?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Don't feel bad.

I thought it was Arkansas when I first read it also.

LOL
I think @the wind confused Arkansas with Alabama, posted this information about Arkansas in the Alabama forum and got us both confused :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW: Has Alabama passed a law against online purchasing of e-liquid too?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Not sure why it can't be talked about here.I was just started a thread to show all the things going on that I find,well excuse me.
No harm no foul......lighten up. no one is being mean or complaining.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Not sure why it can't be talked about here.I was just started a thread to show all the things going on that I find,well excuse me.

You can Talk about anything you want.

But if you say that Arkansas Banned e-Liquid Sales, shouldn't you Include something, anything, so a person can Read about what is going on?

Like, maybe, where did you hear this?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

And BTW.

Are you talking about something going on in Arkansas? Or something going on in Alabama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread