Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Scandal, your post just reminded me of one I saw on a hardcore gamer's forum once.

It said, " I went outside today. The gameplay kinda sucked, but the resolution was AWESOME!"

BTW, I'm Tootle-puffing my last ml of Cannella. Does anyone else experience end of flavor remorse?

Jay :headbang:

Can't say that I have. Been vaping the same flavor for over a year ;)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I guess she should blow vapor.:laugh:

KdTootle-Puffer_zpsot3kkxgs.gif

Reactions: KelleyVapes

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I thought I'd read through this whole thread, and I'm surprised I didn't see (and if it's here, my apologies for the repeat):

"I'm a Tootle, you're a Puffer. Wouldn't you like to Tootle Puff with me? Be a Tootle, I'm a Tootle Puffer.... Be a Tootle, I'm a Tootle Puffer...."

Tootle On :vapor:

Tootle Puffer.............I'm a tootle....she's a tootle....Puffer..........puffer
a frank guitar.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well, I ain't going outside, because it looks like it's about to POUR.. which it's been doing for 3 or 4 days now. :facepalm:

I think I've made a decision on my next tootle-puffing mod. The iStick 20w I found that was so cheap ($17.99) is also from China, Gearbest, and considering the last 2 things I ordered from the far east, I'd rather avoid that 3-6 wk wait. So I found an iStick 30w for $29.95. so this is what I'll be ordering:

goodiestobuy.jpg

So I'll finally have something PINK. :D

Andria

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Well, I ain't going outside, because it looks like it's about to POUR.. which it's been doing for 3 or 4 days now. :facepalm:

I think I've made a decision on my next tootle-puffing mod. The iStick 20w I found that was so cheap ($17.99) is also from China, Gearbest, and considering the last 2 things I ordered from the far east, I'd rather avoid that 3-6 wk wait. So I found an iStick 30w for $29.95. so this is what I'll be ordering:

goodiestobuy.jpg

Andria

Andria, you'll like the 30W a lot better. It has RMS voltage and a springloaded stainless steel 510 connection, which the 20W doesn't have. And, of course, they still have pink ones. :D

rocketman29

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Melbourne, FL
Andria, you'll like the 30W a lot better. It has RMS voltage and a springloaded stainless steel 510 connection, which the 20W doesn't have. And, of course, they still have pink ones. :D

Unless money is REALLY tight, get the 30W. The 20W will not down-regulate below 4.2 volts at a full battery charge, does not have a spring loaded 510, and does not have stainless steel threads.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

goodiestobuy.jpg

Andria

I was looking at them yesterday. But thanks to a dear friend I got one of those 50w vapor sharks and I'm loving it. I also have, also thanks to a dear friend, a 50 watt Curve I love. Don't know what all the watts will do as the highest I've been is 15 watts. Now I was also looking at some 100 watt pvs. I bet there's an electrical hum that happens and the lights dim when you fire up one of those babies.
roflmao2_zps86629751.gif

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Unless money is REALLY tight, get the 30W. The 20W will not down-regulate below 4.2 volts at a full battery charge, does not have a spring loaded 510, and does not have stainless steel threads.

Yeah I'd been thinking for a while that the 30w would suit me better, just because of the RMS/Mean thing; I *can* make a 1.8Ω coil, that's what I used for a long time, but i've gotten used to my 1.5Ω coils. And I DEFINITELY prefer stainless threads! I'm so spoiled with my Sigelei Zmax... I keep a single dedicated kayfun for my Vamo, but I still have to remove it to refill it, so I'm just waiting for the day the threads are FUBAR.

I just ordered all that stuff. I know I'm always yapping about not being a puritan, but something in my miserly soul just kinda cringes at spending $68 -- the total for all items, plus shipping, was $68.74. A great deal really, but... I'm a tightwad. :D Fortunately we're rather more flush at the moment, than is usually the case (it's not often AT ALL that we still have nearly $200 AFTER paying the bills and buying groceries!) -- which is the only reason I'd even THINK of buying all that. :D

Andria

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
I confess I'm a Tootle Puffer Flavor Chaser. I do exhale big clouds because high VG juices makes big clouds....I have a sensitivity PG.

I Love my Rose V2-S 1.5 ohms on HexOhm set at 3.7 volts. I bought HexOhm because I was tired of VV/VW screen mods not lasting. I build my REOs around 1.5 ohms, single coil...lol.

I find airy draws, high watts, low resistance, hot vapor and low battery life does not fit into my Vaping style.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I confess I'm a Tootle Puffer Flavor Chaser. I do exhale big clouds because high VG juices makes big clouds....I have a sensitivity PG.

I Love my Rose V2-S 1.5 ohms on HexOhm set at 3.7 volts. I bought HexOhm because I was tired of VV/VW screen mods not lasting. I build my REOs around 1.5 ohms, single coil...lol.

I find airy draws, high watts, low resistance, hot vapor and low battery life does not fit into my Vaping style.

I guess that makes you a foggy tootle puffer. :D All the other stuff fits perfectly, and since you have a PG sensitivity, you get to enjoy bigger clouds despite being a tootler. :D When I first started, I tried some higher VG, hoping to make some nice clouds... but it's hard to make *any* clouds if you can't breathe. :D So I have to stick to my 84% PG. :D

Andria

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I was looking at them yesterday. But thanks to a dear friend I got one of those 50w vapor sharks and I'm loving it. I also have, also thanks to a dear friend, a 50 watt Curve I love. Don't know what all the watts will do as the highest I've been is 15 watts. Now I was also looking at some 100 watt pvs. I bet there's an electrical hum that happens and the lights dim when you fire up one of those babies.
roflmao2_zps86629751.gif

Reports are coming in that the SX Mini M 60w hums in TC mode. :)

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
I guess that makes you a foggy tootle puffer. :D All the other stuff fits perfectly, and since you have a PG sensitivity, you get to enjoy bigger clouds despite being a tootler. :D When I first started, I tried some higher VG, hoping to make some nice clouds... but it's hard to make *any* clouds if you can't breathe. :D So I have to stick to my 84% PG. :D

Andria

:laugh:...Foggy Tootler. I almost stopped Vaping because I always had a sore throat using 60/40. Someone suggested I might be sensitive to PG, so I kept upping the VG till I found my happy point is 20/80. I got into DIYing because most juices 2 yrs ago were 60/40 or 50/50, which I couldn't vape and I hated Bobas. It really peeves me juice makers don't want to tell the PG/VG ratio because they're afraid someone might make a copy...ugh! Note to juice vendors there are vapers who have sensitivities to PG or VG.

And you Andria have the exact opposite problem...too much VG cause you problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread