Are you done stocking up?

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I thought I was done for myself :rolleyes: but I'm really enjoying this Aromamizer V2 mini that I got so I think I need to add one more to my stash. I like it because its a tank but can also be used as a dripper. That really does end the stashing for me right now. :)

It's the 18 year old grandson that still needs some stuff :( A car and insurance are his pressing needs so his vaping stash has to take a back seat right now. He prefers to vape but says if he has no choice he'll start smoking again. :cry: Grandma's trying to make sure he won't have to do that anytime soon so much of my recently acquired stash has been for him. I really want to add a LP Reo to his stash because I love my Reo grand and believe it will last a very long time and I do already have some spare parts that could be used on his if needed down the road. If I go ahead and get one for him then that's the end of the stash buying for now, if not then a few more things will get added for him.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I think I am all set but a tiny voice in the back of my mind keeps trying to tell me to pick up a couple more liters of 100mg/ml nicotine. It is also telling me that it is possible that those that are out to protect us :facepalm: will start requiring pg/vg manufacturers to add something that would make it taste bitter thus making it unvapeable. It is telling me to get some more ordered since I don't trust any of them any farther that I can throw them. I am pretty well set as far as battery holders and e-liquid holders.
I know me too, I need to get a gal each :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have to say I am enjoying DIY juice again, there are more blends available now than back in 2011. I gave up DIY because I got lazy LOL, I still have original frozen Nic from the scare around that time I am using now. but it is fun ordering all these new flavors :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I thought I was done for myself :rolleyes: but I'm really enjoying this Aromamizer V2 mini that I got so I think I need to add one more to my stash. I like it because its a tank but can also be used as a dripper. That really does end the stashing for me right now. :)

It's the 18 year old grandson that still needs some stuff :( A car and insurance are his pressing needs so his vaping stash has to take a back seat right now. He prefers to vape but says if he has no choice he'll start smoking again. :cry: Grandma's trying to make sure he won't have to do that anytime soon so much of my recently acquired stash has been for him. I really want to add a LP Reo to his stash because I love my Reo grand and believe it will last a very long time and I do already have some spare parts that could be used on his if needed down the road. If I go ahead and get one for him then that's the end of the stash buying for now, if not then a few more things will get added for him.
Such a good grandma! :)

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I have to say I am enjoying DIY juice again, there are more blends available now than back in 2011. I gave up DIY because I got lazy LOL, I still have original frozen Nic from the scare around that time I am using now. but it is fun ordering all these new flavors :)
Same here... My first attempt months ago was not very good because I wasn't sure of the flavor profile I liked and just ordered a bunch of flavors as part of a kit. This time I ordered flavors I know I like and am using recipes.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I do hope you are right but at this point I wouldn't put anything past them. I can see them requiring a special license to purchase vg/pg without the bitter agent. Maybe my tinfoil hat is to tight :lol::lol::lol:
I remember when buying bulk iodine at a vet supply for cattle raised eyebrows and you had to sign for it, so nothing surprises me these days.

frizzy_tyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
North Carolina
I'm not really done stocking up, I keep debating with myself how many mods and atomizers I will need. I finally got the nic figured out which for a while was my biggest concern. I'm thinking 5 mods, and atomizers with extra glass for each atomizer, and a few extra chips. Which puts me half the way there.

I'm also trying to figure out how to get my aunt stocked up, she only started vaping a little over a month ago with a cheap ego kit. She's been super resistant to something adjustable and the large size of everything. I added a vamo v6 and a kayfun lite clone, I'm hoping I can find a wattage she can just use constantly and with an 185350 in the vamo will be small enough for her. I know I'll have to build it for her every time, but I'm hoping with a few extra bases it might work ok.

HemiHonda

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Arizona
Every time I say ok that is all I need for stocking up, I find that there is just one more thing I need! LOL I am about all set but I am sure I will find something else. All set on mods, rebuilds, Nic, may get a few more flavors and VG/PG to have on hand :)

I'm looking at this 2 ways. I've stocked up a bit...definitely don't have enough of my favorite juice. If the you know what hits the fan and I run out...time to just give it all up. I'm more than confident I will never pick up an analog again. I'm down to 3mg nicotine and I can go all day with no cravings. I'm really hoping for the best obviously. Who am I kidding...I'll be stocking up, lol. I better get busy.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I know I can make it thru the rest of my life with all of the stuff I have on hand. However, there is always that thing that I always wanted to try, but could wait awhile...except that I can't wait awhile any longer.

All of my tanks are rebuildable, but some also use premade heads. So I've taken to stocking up on the heads, even tho I don't really need them.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I do hope you are right but at this point I wouldn't put anything past them. I can see them requiring a special license to purchase vg/pg without the bitter agent. Maybe my tinfoil hat is to tight :lol::lol::lol:
VP and PG are used in a lot of applications that will not accept a bitter agent. For example, you can get USP VG in pharmacies as a moisturizer.
CVS USP Pure Glycerin, 6 OZ - CVS.com
So, I strongly believe they will remain in retail.

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
It's the 18 year old grandson that still needs some stuff...

Exactly my dilemma. I think I'm okay for myself, but now that I've provided 3 people in the family with mods and tanks recently, I'm debating about buying more nic just for them. Thing is, if I get enough to last them some time and they don't stick with vaping, well, I won't need all that for me. If I knew they would fully commit, I'd get more supplies. Not sure what I'll do yet.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Exactly my dilemma. I think I'm okay for myself, but now that I've provided 3 people in the family with mods and tanks recently, I'm debating about buying more nic just for them. Thing is, if I get enough to last them some time and they don't stick with vaping, well, I won't need all that for me. If I knew they would fully commit, I'd get more supplies. Not sure what I'll do yet.

Hard dilemma for you. My grandson is committed as long as he has supplies so not a problem for me. He plans to reimburse me for the hardware I've stashed when he needs to use it down the road. Not sure about the nic yet, it may always remain Grandma's gift:)

Unfortunately my own experience through the past 6 years has been that if someone doesn't have their own money invested in their vaping supplies they don't stick with it. I think if I were you I'd talk to them about the situation and see if they wanted my help in finding some good deals on a few things for the future if things go sour before Aug 2018. I'd base my decision to stash some extra nic for them on what they have to say about spending their own money for some things;)

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
addendum: FT still doesn't have the boards to repair the vamos in stock, been waiting months now
and none of the dealers in Shenzhen want to sell only two boards
not even KSD who advertises single samples available at alibaba

Regawds,
Hazy
Not knowing whether the 55 or 40watt was better,, i ordered 2 of each.
Order placed 5/22 received 6/3.
Haven't seen a 15 watt Nowheres.
Always a Vamo (poor man Provari) fan..

Last edited:

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Hard dilemma for you. My grandson is committed as long as he has supplies so not a problem for me. He plans to reimburse me for the hardware I've stashed when he needs to use it down the road. Not sure about the nic yet, it may always remain Grandma's gift:)

Unfortunately my own experience through the past 6 years has been that if someone doesn't have their own money invested in their vaping supplies they don't stick with it. I think if I were you I'd talk to them about the situation and see if they wanted my help in finding some good deals on a few things for the future if things go sour before Aug 2018. I'd base my decision to stash some extra nic for them on what they have to say about spending their own money for some things;)

I've been down this road before, too, with a couple of people who didn't take care of their supplies. The ones I'm dealing with now agreed to pay me out a little at a time (one already has made a payment). However, they are really struggling otherwise, so I just decided to cancel the debt and gift them. I just hope they take care of their equipment. If they decide they won't use them anymore, I'll ask them to return the equipment for safe-keeping in case they want them later. But the nic bothers me. I'm not sure the ability to buy it won't go south earlier than 2018...maybe a lot earlier...

Users who are viewing this thread