Are you done stocking up?

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Went with Heartland Vapes because I could get to $50 and get the free shipping by buying 4 gallons of VG. I use max VG and I don't plan on quitting vaping so I'll definitely use it and if there's going to be a shortage or price increase I'd rather be ahead of it.

Also grabbed some 1L bottles because I don't feel like having to pour out of a gallon into my tiny little funnel. Got the squeeze tops for them and if that nozzle fits inside of my 100 ml bottles I'm going to be ecstatic. It's the little things...

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Went with Heartland Vapes because I could get to $50 and get the free shipping by buying 4 gallons of VG. I use max VG and I don't plan on quitting vaping so I'll definitely use it and if there's going to be a shortage or price increase I'd rather be ahead of it.

Also grabbed some 1L bottles because I don't feel like having to pour out of a gallon into my tiny little funnel. Got the squeeze tops for them and if that nozzle fits inside of my 100 ml bottles I'm going to be ecstatic. It's the little things...
    If it doesn't fit there is always a hand pump that is made just for a gallon jug. I found 1 on Amazon a few years ago. Very handy. Also have seen it in a couple of the diy vendors. I just can't remember which one.
    :)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    But the FDA considers devices to be tobacco products... They even have to be labeled as containing nicotine even though they do not.
    I've never understood how the FDA fan require manufacturers to lie like that, or why this particular aspect of the regulation hasn't been challenged in court.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've had a few china orders now that don't ship for a long time then when I email the company about it they say the item is out of stock and will be a certain number of days or weeks before shipping. I understand that the virus is slowing everything down but do think they should state if something is not in stock. It would save their time answering a bunch of "where is my order" questions. I'm not upset since I'm just grabbing bargains for stocking. Anything I really need is purchased in the US.

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    I think everything vaping and not is going to become very expensive for a good long time. The panic is hitting people. Price gouging is real. I did some searching on Amazon after an Aussie friend told me he paid almost $200 for 48 rolls of TP on amazon because he couldn't find ANY in shops. US Amazon prices are not much better and in some cases worse.

I will tell you I have certainly noted the VG price increase from Essential and have no intention of dealing with them in the future. There are other sources who are not taking advantage. I will patronize those.

I have 4 orders in the shipping pipeline from china. These are the last 4 and were all ordered back in Jan. Otherwise I am just done if I can't get it stateside.

My best advice is be ready for the long haul now. Permanently vaping wise and 30-60 days wise for day to day living. Things WILL get ugly and the recovery might take awhile.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Update on VG.

My order arrived damaged because it wasn't in a shipping box. Amazon offered a replacement. Just found out the replacement allegedly got lost in shipping and has been written off. I took a refund because Essential Depot is out of stock. I guess VG is a hot commodity now.

Luckily my first shipment is actually usable. The bottle is too damaged to safely ship back to them, the plastic is torn but not quite all the way through. I sent them pictures and they gave me the OK not to return it.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Update on VG.

My order arrived damaged because it wasn't in a shipping box. Amazon offered a replacement. Just found out the replacement allegedly got lost in shipping and has been written off. I took a refund because Essential Depot is out of stock. I guess VG is a hot commodity now.

Luckily my first shipment is actually usable. The bottle is too damaged to safely ship back to them, the plastic is torn but not quite all the way through. I sent them pictures and they gave me the OK not to return it.

Buy it from Heartland, way cheaper it seems.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Still waiting on the hellvape destiny rta from 3f. It should show and ship next week. Sourcemore has it preorder for under $20 using code DEST.

I did get a response from totalindustrialsupply this morning, they are out of stock.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Just ordered 3 gallons of vg from heartland. I had not used my vapemag coupon code for 5% off so I finally used it. So now I have vape gear, nic, flavors, food and toilet paper and everything you could possibly need for the coronavirus...and now I have my vg. I am so tired of stocking. GAH...:eek:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    If it doesn't fit there is always a hand pump that is made just for a gallon jug. I found 1 on Amazon a few years ago. Very handy. Also have seen it in a couple of the diy vendors. I just can't remember which one.

The Hand Pump, some of them can even be cut to fit different / smaller bottles sized bottles (i.e., 1 quart Liquid Soap/Shampoo/etc.) . . . They can also be found at some local Beauty Supply stores (and possibly some Dollar Stores) too:

The most common Beauty Supply Store nationaly is - Sally's Beauty Supply Stores:

Salon Care Black Liter Dispenser Pump
    $1.79 - Litter

Salon Care White Gallon Dispenser Pump
    $2.29 - Gallon (which can be cut down - if need be - to fit perfectly to bottom of a bottle)​

Oh Yea - While you are there, if NEEDED Ya' can also pick up some . . .

BTW: With all this washing of hands, Ya' might want to get a large bottle/tube of hand cream too:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Last edited:

Wow1420

Ultra Member