Are you done stocking up?

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Just make sure you switch that glass to the 4ml glass or you'll be filling that tank after every other drag :lol:
The funny thing is that I only use these style of tank for occasional flavor fun at home, so even 2ml lasts for a few days. I have plenty of bigger boys but these smaller top fill options are good for regular flavor changes before I get bored.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    And some people happen to like lime green mods.:evil:

I love $10 fluorescent green mods. Especially the ones I can buy sleeves for. :D

But in all seriousness, even without sleeves or wraps, I'd still buy them. Just so easy to rip on. I don't give much of a :censored: what my mod vape gear looks like or what other people think. I just wanna vape as cheaply as possible.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Has anyone used this?

51-qh-h1v0l-_sl1000_-jpg.874265

Attachments

• 51-qH+H1v0L._SL1000_.jpg
      51-qH+H1v0L._SL1000_.jpg
      50.3 KB · Views: 365
    Reactions: NolaMel

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    1 gallon of Essential Depot VG is now $40 and a Glycube is about $109.

I've been using them exclusively for over 6 years and now I'm shopping around.

Forgive me if I'm trying to compare apples to oranges here, but I went to heartlandvapes and saw that they sell VG for $17/gallon, which is significantly less than the price you were happy paying ($40/gal). Is that $40/gal VG significantly higher quality?

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio

I used to use ED,then i switched to Bulk Apothecary several years ago,and have been very happy with them.A gallon is $14.60 and around $10 or so shipping,still under $30 a gallon though.Here's what i use,the 10 lb. jug is the gallon size.
    Glycerin

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Does any manufacturer make a 1+ ohm drop-in coil that's compatible with the Geekvape NRG or NRG SE tanks?

There are no 1+ ohm Geekvape GT coils so was hoping there was another brand that has GT compatible coils in the 1+ ohm range.
    The hellbeast comes with a nautilus adapter.... not sure if it will work in other tanks though.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL

I usually get mine for $16.99 per gallon with free shipping from Heartland. They will probably run a sale again soon for $34.99 for 1 liter of 100mg nic... just add the Vg to get free shipping.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The hellbeast comes with a nautilus adapter.... not sure if it will work in other tanks though.

I'll check into it. Was hoping to use the tanks I have. Just chasing a unicorn is what it really comes down to.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    This is true, but not really the same thing. Selling tobacco isn't legal, but selling the rolling papers that act as the vehicle for the tobacco is perfectly legal. It would be a more accurate comparison, in my opinion, to say that the private selling of tobacco would be relative to the private selling of e-juice. The rolling papers or mods/attys are harmless without the tobacco or e-juice.
    But the FDA considers devices to be tobacco products... They even have to be labeled as containing nicotine even though they do not.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    I'll check into it. Was hoping to use the tanks I have. Just chasing a unicorn is what it really comes down to.
    I'm afraid it is a unicorn. I've only run across 1 total head that was an mtl coil for the bb-compatible tanks. It's not showing for sale anywhere, and had really mediocre reviews (not particularly good for either flavor or longevity).

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    I received my green armor pro today from the sale. It’s really really green. It’s not coming out of the box until my sleeve arrives.
    Got both of mine today too. Yuck! Lol

Maybe 1980's flourescent green will come back in style some time in the next 40 or so years I have stocked up for.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Everzon got back to me with shipping info on my Armour Pro, so both it and the one from 3a are en-route.

On the AP color, yes it's really Lime Green. I don't mind it, though am using a green and black silicone sleeve (I'm a klutz, and it does make sure the battery door can't get knocked open).

A batch of masks I'd ordered a couple days back are also on the way, from MN. Unfortunately that place is sold out of the more affordable ones as of now (since I ordered). That company is mproline, was very pleasant to deal with, though their nominal shipping cost is high ($22, which is credible UPS pricing, though they ended up sending it USPS; I bought enough masks to spread the shipping charge out).

The other place I've seen that shows masks in stock, at rational prices, is totalindustrialsupply out of SC. I haven't gotten a response back from them yet, confirming availability. (I don't need any more, given the MN order.) They look like a real business, though making sure they actually have product in hand, for sale to new accounts, would be key.

Last edited:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2015
    Somewhere in the South

That's bad..... does come from overseas or just price gouging with the virus going around?

Users who are viewing this thread