Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Putting together a cart over at Element Vapes. My two TFV12 tanks that I have in rotation are starting (continuing) to leak, one pretty bad. Have a few in the stash (and probably o-rings to fix this one) but I think I'm just going to order some new ones.

They're about $20, let me know if you know of somewhere cheaper.

They also have this really nice iStick I'm going to grab. I still have my first two iSticks (how long ago was that?) and I figure it's probably time to retire them for good. I don't use batteries this long there's no reason to use a device with internal batteries this long.

Might get a couple more Top tanks if I can find them legit at a good price. If anyone has a link for that I'd appreciate it.

Still want one of those Pico 2s, might try to add that to a cart if possible.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Might get a couple more Top Tanks if I can find them legit at a good price. If anyone has a link for that I'd appreciate it.

CentralVapors has some legit clone top tanks for under $8. :lol: No idea of the quality. VAPOR25 gets you 25% off that. White and red only though.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    CentralVapors has some legit clone top tanks for under $8. :lol: No idea of the quality. VAPOR25 gets you 25% off that. White and red only though.

I bought some there a long time ago and someone pointed out to me that the cage on the inside is painted and shouldn’t be.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I bought some there a long time ago and someone pointed out to me that the cage on the inside is painted and shouldn’t be.

Ah, OK. So their pic is of the authentic. I'd never buy a tank with a painted inside, certainly not a clone. Sorry @Haktuspit I mean, unless you like risking vaping paint... :lol:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Now that I think about it, I think that was me who asked you if the cage is painted because you mentioned you bought a few. That must've been over a year ago lol. I was interested at the time.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Thinking I'll pick up one more haku riviera rdta clone. I'm not seeing any of the sxk (the 3 I have now, 2 in use and one backup) around at a reasonable price, but I'm still seeing the yftk clones.

For anyone who likes high flavor squonk rdta, 0.3 - 0.5 ohm single coil (I user 0.35 ohm txp 26 kanthal), this is simply a sweet topper.

Reactions: NolaMel

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Wow, I just got some emails about no shipping of vape stuff, ouch! So how will vape survive this??
    Hi, how are you?

Not likely to survive for long. If anything works, they will come up with another plan to ban it without saying they are banning it. I expect it to become not allowed anywhere in public as the next move.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Wow, I just got some emails about no shipping of vape stuff, ouch! So how will vape survive this??

COMING TO YOUR MAILBOX VIA USPS SOON:

NCTf8Vc.png

How Ironic . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread