Are you done stocking up?

iowajosh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
iowa
I have so many orders outstanding I should have started a spreadsheet.
Snagged another QP juggerknot MR today bring it to a total of 3 plus a lot of spare orings, screws, glass as well. I think it is my new favorite just above the Intake singles. Shipping from Canada isn't the cheapest but I can't be picky right now.
I think I got the last two intakes anywhere a week ago from FT. Out of nowhere two blue ones showed up.
About 8 new 21700 mods and just one 18650 because I know my smaller built in battery mods I run around town with won't last for ever. I grabbed an eleaf istick Pico 2 75W. Should fit in the pocket easily.
This is smallest mod I could find that would hold my 26+ wide RTAs. Sort of hard to find right now. Think it is coming from 3F.

Eleaf iStick Pico 25 with ELLO Full Kit at @sourcemore code EDMP25

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Very Sad to see these Guys go...

Xtreme Vaping

I bought my 1st Bottle of "Nicotine Base" from them in Late 2009.
    One of many to go in the next 6 months or so (if not sooner). I find it all very sad. :(

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    Time to replace the Dead Rabbit V1 RTA & Vapresso Gen mod you lost last week.

They've been ordered, shipped, and received. Same colors too. Thanks for the thoughtful reminder.

I need to go through about 200 emails and delete the order confirmations, shipping notices, etc for all of the orders that have been received. At last count there are 8 orders that haven't been received yet. Good timing on the stimulus check, LOL.

I'm concerned about an order from Advanced Vape Supply made on March 6th. No shipping notice, no nothing. Sent an email to their customer service.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    They've been ordered, shipped, and received. Same colors too. Thanks for the thoughtful reminder.

I need to go through about 200 emails and delete the order confirmations, shipping notices, etc for all of the orders that have been received. At last count there are 8 orders that haven't been received yet. Good timing on the stimulus check, LOL.

I'm concerned about an order from Advanced Vape Supply made on March 6th. No shipping notice, no nothing. Sent an email to their customer service.

Have you checked your order on the website? I’ve had a couple where I didn’t get an email with tracking but it was on the order on the website.

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    Have you checked your order on the website? I’ve had a couple where I didn’t get an email with tracking but it was on the order on the website.

Hmm. I always checked out as a guest there. Hopefully cust. svc. isn't overwhelmed.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hmm. I always checked out as a guest there. Hopefully cust. svc. isn't overwhelmed.

Check the order confirmation email. There should be a link in it to check order status.

If not, some shopping cart systems are setup so that if you later create and account with the same email address that you checked out with as a guest, the order will appear in your account since it's linked to the same email address.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Was reading through AVS's faq page and found this...

Q: Can I use your products for nicotine or juice?
    A:
    The short answer is NO. Our products are not designed or intended for juice or nicotine. They are designed and engineered to vaporize oils for aromatherapy which have a different viscosity and vaporization characteristics. Using our products other than the intended use (oil aromatherapy) could hurt you and put your health at risk, and will result in warranties being voided and us banning you from further purchases or support.

:lol:

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I did last night. Can't check it right now. "Down for maintenance".

The 1st one came as a Check.
    The 2nd one came as a Debt Card. Which I almost Tossed thinking it was a come-on.
    This one just showed up in my Bank Account.

If there is a 4th, they'll probably just push a Handful of Cash thru the Mail Slot in my front door.

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread