Are you done stocking up?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I bought the dual one from FT. It should ship any day now. I'm used to bigger mods, as all of the dual squonkers have some girth to them, some more than others. I don't know yet if I'll like the Topside dual, but if you do decide to sell, let me know. I might just take it off your hands.
it's not too bad...

go to about 4 minutes in and I compare the dual with the original topside
the dual really is only as wide as 2 batteries next to each other and only really in the middle part the rest is tapered out

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    3 colors in stock. Green is cheapest. Not puke green like most green mods seem to be lol

Blue $85
    Topside 90W Squonk Box Mod

Gold $85

Green $61

02_c64d1e70-a6da-4b80-a6dd-e0fb078791dc.jpg

That thing does not look like a squonker I had to look at the video to see where the juice goes lol.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Was cleaning one of my TFV12s a couple nights ago and noticed that the glass was chipped on one end. Think that might be this ones leaking problem so I put the side with the chip in it on the upper end near the fill cap. Hoping for it to leak less.

Also the paint is falling off all over the place I have to be careful not to get it into the tank. REALLY pushing the life of this thing. I think it's doing pretty good for 3 years old though.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Done stocking up but 1 month into mixing more complex recipes with an AWS .01g scale and

51101547462_27a2901da9_b.jpg

That's not including the 35 additional flavors OTW - mostly fruits & modifiers

Yup, this is another Mowgli-shaped rabbit hole
    51102467785_3089207f8e_o.jpg

not "stocking up" but dafuq already
    So how many flavors are in your stash? I have 300 flavors and when I run “what can I make” I get 3,625 recipes. I’m gonna guess around 650 flavors?

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    So how many flavors are in your stash? I have 300 flavors and when I run “what can I make” I get 3,625 recipes. I’m gonna guess around 650 flavors?
    167 right now with 18 more on the way. ELR says I can make 10763 now.
    I practice efficiency so I can splurge later at whim.

I used a few popular recipes on ELR to start my stash.

I traded 2 gallons of VG to a friend that retired my favorite commercial juice of all time for his recipe & exclusive rights to it and bought a batch of those flavors to set aside for if I ever figure out how to safely "make it available" to more people.
    It's a Peppermint Latte & the craftsmanship is genius.

I searched ELR for each of the flavors that I want for the 1-3 most used in the most used recipes.

I added less used flavorings from recipes by EnyawReklaw, Fresh03 & other high profile mixers.

I made an order from searching Highest Rated recipes on ATF for some recipes I'd like to try.

I watched Developed's "Top Flavors For Beginning Mixers" videos and added the few that I didn't already have.

I'm always taking notes when I watch DIY shows or reading/watching tutorials.

Hi My name's Mowgli & I'm addicted to collecting flavorings & useful recipes now apparently

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    I have no idea how many flavors I have LOL! You mean I'm supposed to keep track?! LOL

You never entered them into ELR or exported them to ATF?

They keep track of mine so I don't have to.
    I always have "my stash" open in a tab while I'm adding to my cart

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Wednesday I have to take a trip to a clinic 3 hours away. Will leave at around 3AM and be aback hopefully by 3PM.

This is all I'm bringing...

1x KSD Vamo Box mod (vaped at 7.5W)
    1x Aspire Mini Vivi with RBA head - filled.
    3x extra 18350 batts.
    1x ~8ml of juice.

Hope it's enough. I know when I get back I'll be DLing like crazy lol

W4DcqH2.jpg

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    167 right now with 18 more on the way. ELR says I can make 10763 now.
    I practice efficiency so I can splurge later at whim.

I used a few popular recipes on ELR to start my stash.

I traded 2 gallons of VG to a friend that retired my favorite commercial juice of all time for his recipe & exclusive rights to it and bought a batch of those flavors to set aside for if I ever figure out how to safely "make it available" to more people.
    It's a Peppermint Latte & the craftsmanship is genius.

I searched ELR for each of the flavors that I want for the 1-3 most used in the most used recipes.

I added less used flavorings from recipes by EnyawReklaw, Fresh03 & other high profile mixers.

I made an order from searching Highest Rated recipes on ATF for some recipes I'd like to try.

I watched Developed's "Top Flavors For Beginning Mixers" videos and added the few that I didn't already have.

I'm always taking notes when I watch DIY shows or reading/watching tutorials.

Hi My name's Mowgli & I'm addicted to collecting flavorings & useful recipes now apparently

I'm not a stickler on brands, for the most part a flavor is a flavor and doesn't differ much between brands (now there are a few that are obviously better but for the most part I buy what's cheap)
    river supply is your best bang for your buck (or it was before the mail ban, not sure now...haven't checked)
    I hit up their clearance section....lots of 15mls for under $1.50 and used to be free shipping over $50

I have no idea how many flavors I have LOL! You mean I'm supposed to keep track?! LOL

:laugh: I stopped counting somewhere around 330 :lol: need to update my spreadsheet
    I don't use elr's flavor stash thing because there again I don't really pay attention to brands just the flavor so it's not that helpful to me...I use Juice Calculator which I can put in all of my flavors but it doesn't really tell you how many you have so I export the ingredient list and make my own spreadsheet. and then broke my stuff down into categories because I somehow ended up with 4 different guavas since they are named differently and yeah I don't need 4 different version of a guava flavor :lol: or 3 different mango flavors....because i'd look up the name to see if I had it and I didn't so bought it and then was like ug I already have this flavor just in a different name/brand
    now chocolates yeah I know why I have 17 different ones of those, because I don't like any of them...can't find a good one so bought several different ones and then some that were recommended from the random thread folks that I still need to try.

:lol: flavorings are like pokemon :lol: gotta catch 'em all

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    I'm getting some Hangsen Blueberry & Caramel Toffee in an order from River but no clearance.
    I'll probably receive that order sometime in May
    OTOH Chef's in UK got my FA Custard Premium out the door within 3 hours of ordering.
    I've been busy
    51110991249_f84acbcff1_o.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread