Are you done stocking up?

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Just got Z80 number two in the mail. Ash gray is really sharp.
    Is this the same color you received Hitt?

20210621_165049.jpg

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    It's still less from HC with the $11.31 though...than from Element, MVS, or any other vendors in the US...even before including their US S/H + Adult Signature fee, IIRC from when I checked their prices.

$39.99 - 20% = $31.99 + $11.31 S/H = $43.30 to your door
    Also assuming you don't mind waiting a month for it to arrive, lol.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Got this in today along with a PnP bridge. All these years, and new to this style box. I was a hair away from getting a Billet Box a few years back, but then something else came calling.

IMG-0556.jpg

I have one. I’ve been running the ether rba in mine. I also got the same bridge as you but haven’t tried it yet.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Was going to grab a Legend but I have spent way too much money this month. I've bought 6 pairs of shoes on top of my 6 dual battery mods. o_O

Unsure how this NRG-S tank with the GT Mesh coil will play out. Getting occasional dry hits but nothing too bad yet that can't be solved by getting an air bubble out.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Was going to grab a Legend but I have spent way too much money this month. I've bought 6 pairs of shoes on top of my 6 dual battery mods. o_O

Unsure how this NRG-S tank with the GT Mesh coil will play out. Getting occasional dry hits but nothing too bad yet that can't be solved by getting an air bubble out.
    Do you tip it to the side when you vape?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

You and me both. I’ve been on a bit of a buying spree lately. Time for me to put a clamp on it.

FoolishMortal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 19, 2013
    Down Yonder
    I have one. I’ve been running the ether rba in mine. I also got the same bridge as you but haven’t tried it yet.

I filled mine last night, checked it after a couple of hours... nice and dry. Woke up this morning to a big puddle and an empty tank.

Luckily, I keep all new mods in a safe place when I fill them the first time, so if they drool, it doesn't make that much of a mess.

Not sure what happened, but I expected it, based on comments and reviews.

PnP bridge with a VM1 coil, FYI.

Just took it apart, looked, and filled it halfway this time.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I filled mine last night, checked it after a couple of hours... nice and dry. Woke up this morning to a big puddle and an empty tank.

Luckily, I keep all new mods in a safe place when I fill them the first time, so if they drool, it doesn't make that much of a mess.

I have used a fair amount of the pnp coils and have gotten leakers before. When I try the gtx/pnp bridge, I plan on using a gtx coil.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Also assuming you don't mind waiting a month for it to arrive, lol.

It's never taken a month to get what I've ordered from Health Cabin, in the last 5 years. I've gotten some orders in as little as 11 days, and the longest it's taken has been 22 days. That's 1 reason I like ordering from them better than Sourcemore, Vape Sourcing, or Everzon. :)

FoolishMortal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 19, 2013
    Down Yonder

No drooling this time around, at least, so far.

I pushed DOWN on the tank, after tightening everything up. The gap that many complain about appeared, but perhaps that was the solution.

There's an oring down there and it's not all that thick compared to the groove that it sits in. I'm thinking a fatter oring may solve the issue. Closing the top gap makes the oring useless.

Anyway... :p

Users who are viewing this thread